/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shocked...subhan'allah..check It Out.!!!!

Aziaf
05-12-2007, 07:02 PM
:w:

HOW ARE YOU MY LOVELY POEPLE?

SUBHAN'ALLAH!

I SAW THIS LINK AND I WAS HORRIFIED, MAYBE I'M A BIT LATE..DID U GUYS KNOW ABOUT IT? SHOULD THINGS LIKE THIS WEBSITE BE ALLOWED?I DINT EVEN KNOW SUCH MOVEMENTS/WEB PAGES EXISTED...

I MEAN THERE ARE SOME DAWAH WEBSITES ENCOURAGING ISLAM , SHOULD THE OPPOSITE BE ALLOWED?

CHECK OUT THE GROUP BELOW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
05-12-2007, 07:05 PM
wa'alaikum as'salaam

site unfounded, did you put **** there so no one can see it? why put the post up at all about such a site? and lets not advertise anti-islamic site on here or via email, sending to your friends. By visiting such sites you are actually helping them, more visitors means more popular, means high up on the search engines it will pop up.

aamirsaab
05-12-2007, 07:24 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
wa'alaikum as'salaam

site unfounded, did you put **** there so no one can see it?
The stars (***) occur because the admin(s) of LI have sensored that particular website.

why put the post up at all about such a site? and lets not advertise anti-islamic site on here or via email, sending to your friends. By visiting such sites you are actually helping them, more visitors means more popular, means high up on the search engines it will pop up.
Which is exactly why we sensor links to those sites ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.