/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nasheeds

Bint Al Shaheed
08-09-2005, 09:22 AM
:sl:

I've got so many Arabic nasheeds (really nice one's :sister: ) is it any possible if you can put them on the forum? In the 'Nasheeds' section.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bint Al Shaheed
08-09-2005, 09:42 AM
Jazak'Allah Khairun

sis_in_islam
08-10-2005, 08:18 AM
Didnt want to open new thread but just wanted to ask a question-

Can we dwnload the nasheeds?? and if so how?

Jazakallah khair.

swanlake
08-15-2005, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sis_in_islam
Didnt want to open new thread but just wanted to ask a question-

Can we dwnload the nasheeds?? and if so how?

Jazakallah khair.

Actually i wanted to know this too. Can someone clarify for us? I really like few Arabic nasheeds I'd like to download.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
swanlake
08-15-2005, 04:49 PM

Who is the admin Zak? The mods arent aware of this so maybe is bro Kadafi or Khaldun? Not sure. I still dont know the answer as to if we can download the nasheeds?.

Maybe if an admin sees this, could they reply pls inshallah?

bronumba1
08-15-2005, 05:02 PM
i think nasheeds are cool

Takumi
08-15-2005, 05:19 PM

I think downloading the nasheeds is just wrong.

These brothers spend money and time to make a recording ($40-100/hour on studios) and then have to go to a company to design the cover, making sure that the product is good. Here we are, downloading for free. :thumbs_do

Some of them also get vocal coaching ($30-60/hour) so that their voice can really sing that tune that you like. The least you can do is buy their CD if you can afford it.

If you save 50 cents a day, it should get you one CD. Honestly, some of us pay hundreds on cable and Arabic satellite. We should help these brothers out.

Whether or not they're doing it for profit, is not our business. Our business is to support them in any way we can and IMHO, downloading their artistic products is not really the best way to do it.

swanlake
08-16-2005, 08:30 AM

I have already bought the ones i could find. SOme of the arabic nasheeds, i dont know where to get from and who is singing. But still this maynot excuse things but to buy a whole cds when you want just one song of that album, is it worth it?

sis_in_islam
08-16-2005, 11:12 AM
Salaams,
I only want one nasheed to, so there isnt much point buying a whole album for one nasheed and we are only asking if we can download it so we can listen to it. yes we can come on load islam and listen but what about if u want to put it in a playlist on like windows media player whilst your doing work and listen to it- rather then having to faaf about.

Muhammad
08-16-2005, 11:55 AM

Insha'Allaah I will put forward your questions to brother Kafadi who should be able to answer.

:w:

Takumi
08-16-2005, 12:10 PM

What's wrong in buying even though you like only one nasheed?

(1) Buy the album.
(2) Import the track onto your computer
(3) Give the CD to someone else.

(1) You get your track
(2) You did two good deeds: (a) You help a brother out and didn't steal his song
(b) You gave a gift to your friend who might turned out leaving impermissible music.
;)

sis_in_islam
08-17-2005, 11:41 AM
Bro we aint stealing, what we gonna do with the track sell it off and make profits.
We are asking - If we can dwnload it so we can listen to it. You made your point you dont need to go on!!!!

Jazakallah Khair bro Muhammed.

Takumi
08-17-2005, 12:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sis_in_islam
Bro we aint stealing, what we gonna do with the track sell it off and make profits.
We are asking - If we can dwnload it so we can listen to it. You made your point you dont need to go on!!!!

Jazakallah Khair bro Muhammed.

You don't have to use multiple exclamation mark to express your views. I didn't.

It was an advice and you should have taken it with an open heart and in fact, say thank you to me.

I reckon you have never composed any songs and go through what these artists had to just to come up with one lousy CD so that the desire of entertainment in the muslim ummah will be fulfilled.

What do they get?

(a) Extremists who condemn them to the hell fire because they follow an opinion that allows the use of musical instruments while these people do nothing do contribute to the much needed avenue in our time.

(b) People who buy one of their CD and then burn them to share with their friends and families under the facade of good deed, rather than buying for their friends and families.

(c) People who put them on a pedestal and forget that their songs are just tools not goals of worship. Hence we have fan clubs and unnecessary attachment to an individual.

Okay, I made my point and I'm gonna :zip: . You guys do whatever you like. I don't know why I'm even concern about it.

On the day of judgement, we'll see whether that money we save is really worth it.

:-[

kadafi
08-20-2005, 09:47 PM

Jazaka'Allaahu khairun brother takumi, you have perfectly answered the reason why the download option was removed.

:w:

yusameen90
08-20-2005, 11:35 PM
dear brothers,
the nasheeds on my computer are not downloading properly. how do i fix this problem

sis_in_islam
08-21-2005, 06:25 AM
download or upload????

You cant download!! as mentioned above.
You can upload songs though.

jazakallah for your reply bro kadafi and and bro takumi for the explanation.

mujahedeen2087
09-14-2005, 10:31 PM
what happend to soldiers of Allah why do you not have them on this site anymore?

*!~Faith~!*
09-15-2005, 12:27 AM
What happened to 786?

zakariyya khan
09-22-2005, 02:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
u can do tht urself :)

go to :
http://www.islamicboard.com/vb_jukebox.php?

n then click the UPLOAD SONG link :
http://www.islamicboard.com/vb_jukebox.php?do=upload

tht will b displayed after the approval of the LI staff :)
Well said!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.