/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will all muslims go to Jannah (Paradise)

taimur_9000
05-13-2007, 03:25 PM
:sl: To all Brother and Sisters There. This is my first post and hope every one is in good health.

What i wanted to ask which i couldn't finds answer to anywhere in the forum or online was will all muslims go to paradise. I know people who commited sins will go to hell and after they have had their punishement will they enter Paradise please answer in the light og Quran and Sunnah. Thank You. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
05-13-2007, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taimur_9000
:sl: To all Brother and Sisters There. This is my first post and hope every one is in good health.

What i wanted to ask which i couldn't finds answer to anywhere in the forum or online was will all muslims go to paradise. I know people who commited sins will go to hell and after they have had their punishement will they enter Paradise please answer in the light og Quran and Sunnah. Thank You. :)
:w:

Inshallah all muslims will go to paradise. The sinners who still have sins carried over when they die will have to pay for those. They will serve their sentence in hell for their crimes and then will be washed in a river outside jannah and allowed in the paradise. Allah says anyone who has emaan even that of a mustard seed will be forgiven and enter paradise, this is after the supplication of the Prophet saws for his ummah.

Those who commit shirk and do not repent, they will be in hell.

You can find more info at www.islamqa.com

- Qatada -
05-13-2007, 04:52 PM

You can read this thread insha Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/akhira-h...-paradise.html

If you need more info - please ask insha Allaah.

islamirama
05-13-2007, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

You can read this thread insha Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/akhira-h...-paradise.html (How will those who entered Hell then were brought forth from it enjoy Paradise?)

If you need more info - please ask insha Allaah.

bro link don't work...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
05-13-2007, 05:02 PM
:salamext:

Now it should insha Allaah :)

Yanal
05-21-2007, 01:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by taimur_9000

very nice question i have a question related to that even if ( i am just saying) some muslims don't pray but fast and payed zakaat and believed in allah will they still go to paradise:)

islamirama
05-21-2007, 01:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
very nice question i have a question related to that even if ( i am just saying) some muslims don't pray but fast and payed zakaat and believed in allah will they still go to paradise:)
Even if you have the emaan that of a mustard seed and Shahada in your heart, inshallah you will go to jannah. Of course those that are disobedient will get punished first to be washed for theirs sin.

MustafaMc
05-21-2007, 02:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
:w:

Inshallah all muslims will go to paradise. The sinners who still have sins carried over when they die will have to pay for those. They will serve their sentence in hell for their crimes and then will be washed in a river outside jannah and allowed in the paradise. Allah says anyone who has emaan even that of a mustard seed will be forgiven and enter paradise, this is after the supplication of the Prophet saws for his ummah.

Those who commit shirk and do not repent, they will be in hell.

You can find more info at www.islamqa.com
That is an encouraging belief that if we believe in One God and associate no partners with Him that even the sinning Muslims have the hope of eventually entering Paradise. However, from what I understand even one moment in the Hellfire will be most unbearable.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-21-2007, 02:34 AM
^^Yea of course. Imagine burning over and over. May Allah(swt) grant us all Jannah, InshaAllah, Ameen.

:sl:

islamirama
05-21-2007, 03:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MustafaMc
That is an encouraging belief that if we believe in One God and associate no partners with Him that even the sinning Muslims have the hope of eventually entering Paradise. However, from what I understand even one moment in the Hellfire will be most unbearable.
yes, the lightest punishment of hellfire is a 1000 fold worst than what you could get here. The highest level of hell with the lightest punishment is that you will wear sandals of fire so hot that it will make your brain boil. So Allah made it a mercy on us that if we get punished in this duniya for our sins then we don't have to pay for them in the Hereafter.

Nabooly
05-31-2007, 01:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
yes, the lightest punishment of hellfire is a 1000 fold worst than what you could get here. The highest level of hell with the lightest punishment is that you will wear sandals of fire so hot that it will make your brain boil. So Allah made it a mercy on us that if we get punished in this duniya for our sins then we don't have to pay for them in the Hereafter.
Allah yib3id 3anna el Naar, w yi63amna el janna.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.