/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalam o alaikum :)

jjf
05-13-2007, 03:38 PM
I am a doctor by profession. I have recently developed a greater interest in our beautiful religion islam and thought i'd join you all to learn more about it from you guys inshAllah. I hope you all will help me in my quest. Thanx :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
05-13-2007, 03:40 PM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum

Any questions? Please ask Inshaa Allaah :)

'Abd al-Baari
05-13-2007, 03:44 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums :)
Inshallah you'll have a good and beneficial stay here

this forum is great..now we've got a dentist and a doctor :D:D:D

jjf
05-13-2007, 03:52 PM
InshAllah looking forward to it . Firstly id be very interested in finding islamic softwares for maybe my laptop or even mobile as i'm mostly at work and well i won't find it appropriate carrying quran n hadith books to work place. these days i've started reading quran with its english translation and i only have to wait till i get back home to read. i'm going at a very slow pace :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
05-13-2007, 08:33 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh,

Welcome to the forum,

Take it in steps inshaAllah,

May Allah (swt) help you and make your path to jannah easier for you. Ameen (Say Ameen)

Be good :D

WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh.

Al_Imaan
05-14-2007, 07:09 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

edil
05-16-2007, 08:02 PM
Asalamu Aleykum welcome to the forum brother and thanks for taking the effort to learn about your religion and may Allah reward you for your effort. Insha'allah you've came to the right place to learn hope you bennefit. lets learn from one another insha'allah. Salams.

ummAbdillah
05-16-2007, 08:32 PM
:salamext:
welcome brother, a docter? we will benefit from you
inshallah.
:w:

vpb
05-16-2007, 08:45 PM
:sl:

welcome bro. InshaAllah you will have a great benifit from this forum.

:w:

*~Sofia~*
05-18-2007, 08:56 PM
salams brother,

welcome to the forums, im sure u'll have a beneficial stay, InshAllah.
Enjoy ur stay.

wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.