/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Exams

jannat
05-13-2007, 06:03 PM
:sl:

i hope everyone is k inshallah.
Just wanted to send my wishes and best regards in relation to the exams you all taken.
i hope Allah (SWT)helps u all excel in your chosen fields and make it easy for you all inshallah.

"All the best and every success"! as one my friend's use to say. :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Camomilla
05-13-2007, 06:08 PM
thanx sister!:D
same to u too!:)
:w:

Saddiqa
05-13-2007, 06:09 PM
inshallah sis

ummAbdillah
05-13-2007, 06:10 PM
:salamext:
Jazakillah khayr for that dear, :)
hope Allah (SWT)helps u all excel in your chosen fields and make it easy for you all inshallah.
Inshallah!! you too :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jzcasejz
05-13-2007, 09:05 PM
JazakAllah Khayr Sister. Hope the exams go well for you too. Got a History exam tommorow. :-\

Wa alaikum Salaam.

Maarya
05-13-2007, 09:17 PM

jazak'allah sis :) insh'allah everyone will get good grades.

strider
05-13-2007, 09:25 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Jazakumullah Khair, sis. :)

aadil77
05-13-2007, 09:33 PM
jazakhala kharun sis, ive got a christianity test on thursday:phew

Nyomi
05-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Good luck all :)

Re.TiReD
05-14-2007, 12:09 PM
lol jzk sis :) ma first ones in June so I can chill for abit...but the stress will probz kick in soon enuf...yikes! :skeleton: lol :w:

Musaafirah
05-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Oooh Jazakallah..my first one's this friday..so I guess I should get off this place and start revising!

skhalid
05-14-2007, 12:12 PM
Thank you...all the best to you too..and everyone else...hope you all pass well...get them A/A*s lol..no nerds ere ...:X

3ARABY_2005
05-14-2007, 12:18 PM
THANX SIS...i have a neurosurgery round examination the day after tomorrow

Inshallah we'll all do good

***Umm-e-kulsum
05-14-2007, 02:21 PM
jazakhallah khair 2 everyone
my first exams 2mrw im dreadin it but inshallah it will be as easy as possible for me!

vpb
05-14-2007, 02:26 PM

my first exam is on Saturday :(:(

may Allah make it possible for us to be successful on the exams if it is khair.

ameen.

peacechaser
05-14-2007, 03:14 PM

InshaAllah He granted us the best way to do the exam, believe in Allah then believe in yourself! BTW, InshaAllah I'm granted next month...

skhalid
05-22-2007, 10:13 AM
Aaaargh just had my English Literature exam...aaaaargh it was good..I hope I get a good grade!!!
Good luck 2 very one else..I'll be praying for you!!!

vpb
05-22-2007, 10:25 AM
Aaaargh just had my English Literature exam...aaaaargh it was good..I hope I get a good grade!!!
I got one tomorrow, and then one a day after tomorrow :( and then I have 2 exams left grrrrr....
may Allah swt ease our exams. ameen

Gangster No.1
05-22-2007, 10:28 AM
Allah hu akbar, inshallah WE all pass the test of TESTS.

Israa
05-22-2007, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by skhalid
I had my English Literature exam too and i know i have messed up big time:cry: , i spent like one hour doing one essay and then only had thirty minutes to do the second essay. I was well prepared but then i have always had a problem in managing time.

unknown_JJ
05-22-2007, 04:34 PM
jazakiallah sis...inshallah every1 ere will smash it 2 the roof! keep kool tc asalamu alaykum.....

Kittygyal
05-22-2007, 04:36 PM
Salamualikum.
Amin to all the dua'ahs and also shukran. Hope goes great for you too.
May allah subhwnatallah make it easy for me and everyone inshallah amin
ma'assalama

aadil77
05-22-2007, 05:58 PM

same here I had my literature today aswell, I hope I get an A inshallah if not atleast a B:) ,

btw what exam board are you doing? i'm doing WJEC

skhalid
05-22-2007, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Israa
I had my English Literature exam too and i know i have messed up big time:cry: , i spent like one hour doing one essay and then only had thirty minutes to do the second essay. I was well prepared but then i have always had a problem in managing time.
I'm sure you did your best...at the end of the day..it is done and over with..hopefully we will all get a good grade...don't stress too much about it!!!

aadil77
05-22-2007, 06:00 PM

i had some really rubbish poem at the end that you could hardly write about it was called 'shop keeper'

Al-Hanbali
05-22-2007, 06:02 PM

Didn't you do any poems by Armitage or Duffy bro?

skhalid
05-22-2007, 06:08 PM
Didnt do any of those poems..For my second section I did some called 'Midterm Break', 'Cold Knap Lake', 'Tichborne's Elegy' and 'The Laboratory'...
And for the first section I did short stories 'Superman and Paula Brown's New Snowsuit' and 'Growing Up'.
I think we probably did different ones as well as different examining bodies.
Mine was AQA.

aadil77
05-22-2007, 06:28 PM

Whats ur next exam?
I've got aqa maths paper1 on 4th june

skhalid
05-22-2007, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

Whats ur next exam?
I've got aqa maths paper1 on 4th june
Same...because I think we all have to do it at the same time!

Maarya
05-22-2007, 06:51 PM
Didnt do any of those poems..For my second section I did some called 'Midterm Break', 'Cold Knap Lake', 'Tichborne's Elegy' and 'The Laboratory'...
And for the first section I did short stories 'Superman and Paula Brown's New Snowsuit' and 'Growing Up'.
I think we probably did different ones as well as different examining bodies.
Mine was AQA.
lol i did the same as you except i did 'the end of something' instead of 'growing up'.

i did not finish the poems section and i have so failed this exam coz i just cant do literature. insh'allah i'll get atleast a C (which is the least i can get otherwise its a U) and i'll be happy with that because i am not carrying on with english!!!

skhalid
05-23-2007, 03:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maarya
lol i did the same as you except i did 'the end of something' instead of 'growing up'.

i did not finish the poems section and i have so failed this exam coz i just cant do literature. insh'allah i'll get atleast a C (which is the least i can get otherwise its a U) and i'll be happy with that because i am not carrying on with english!!!
aaaw dont worry...u'l get ur A...ok B then

jannat
05-23-2007, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Israa
hey , dont worry inshallah you will be k, i remember messing up an essay question and i found time management difficult , but alhamdulillah i passed the exam. i had good coursework marks, i hope u have good coursework marks as they really help. If u have worked hard and practised Allah will know and inshallah he will help k, the exams over now! forget about it and just look ahead !!:)

All the best Everyone !!!:statisfie

Israa
05-24-2007, 10:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jannat

hey , dont worry inshallah you will be k, i remember messing up an essay question and i found time management difficult , but alhamdulillah i passed the exam. i had good coursework marks, i hope u have good coursework marks as they really help. If u have worked hard and practised Allah will know and inshallah he will help k, the exams over now! forget about it and just look ahead !!:)

All the best Everyone !!!:statisfie
Thanks for your consideration sis and alhamdulilah i do have good coursework marks but whats i annoying is that i know that i could have done better but i just messed up because of my problem with timing. Hopefully inshallah i will learn from this mistake.

al-hasan
05-26-2007, 09:45 AM
Did anyone have maths or general studies exams on monday? I did and they went kinda OK. All thanks to Allah.

vpb
05-30-2007, 11:34 AM
I just finished all my examsssss :) no more exams yupiiiiiiiii.

guys make dua for me please, they will be graded soon inshaAllah :)
:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::ace::ace::ace ::ace::aboo::aboo::aboo::aboo::aboo::zip::zip::zip ::happy::happy:

Protected_Diamond
05-30-2007, 12:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jannat

i hope everyone is k inshallah.
Just wanted to send my wishes and best regards in relation to the exams you all taken.
i hope Allah (SWT)helps u all excel in your chosen fields and make it easy for you all inshallah.

"All the best and every success"! as one my friend's use to say. :statisfie

AWWH! Jazahka Allah so sweet. same to you sis!! :)

Al-Hanbali
05-30-2007, 12:36 PM

Masha'ALLAH, insha'ALLAH you will do well bro :)

I'v still got a whole bunch left starting from nxt week :(

vpb
05-30-2007, 01:30 PM
I'v still got a whole bunch left starting from nxt week

may Allah swt help you on doing good on exams, if it is khair.

Re.TiReD
06-08-2007, 02:49 PM
:sl: my first one on Monday *gulp* am so scared.... I either make it or break it and if I dont then its no uni for me.... :cry: :X :exhausted uff man, plz pray for me ppl :w:

.: Jannati :.
06-10-2007, 10:11 AM
MashaAllah I know many of us have just finished exams Alhamdulillah, but brothers and sisters please remember those who have yet to finish theirs InshaAllah

WasSalaamuAlaykum...

Re.TiReD
06-13-2007, 12:51 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhh people.... :skeleton: 3 exams down....and the heat intensifies...... *cue dramatic (halal) erm...nasheeds* lol they gettin more difficult...dunno why they leave hard ones till end.... :X

well anyway...you wanna hear my expereinces? no???! :enough!: well Ima tell you anyway :D

here goes...and abitta advice first...never, never, ever and I mean NEVER atempt an all nighter :skeleton: it doesnt work believe me....no matter how many cans of red bull you have, :X lol I think i messed up these three coz they were one afta the other and ma sleepin routine was just whacked, :X wallahi I was a walkin talkin zombie...and I diagnosed maself with bipolar disorder :D hehe (psychology students) :okay:

Anyway...yeh...on the second day they prob thout they were catering for anorexic students...the tables were so close to each other!! man! :laugh: :exhausted I nearly cried...whenever I leaned back for a rest the guy behind me would cough coz I'd literally be on his table...:X :X eek it was bad!

We a muslim college so they make sure they segregate us normally...dunno what went rong dis year :raging: :enough!:
*sigh* hope the rest go better, lol

saira-k
06-13-2007, 03:44 PM
goood luck every1..inshallah u wil do wel..wtever happns ..hapns for a reson..Allah knws best

al-hasan
06-14-2007, 06:18 PM
who did C3 exam today? Mine went quite well alhamdulillah
got 1 more to go (C4) then all done n dusted.

Al-Hanbali
06-14-2007, 06:39 PM

Alhumdulillah exams are finally over!!!!!!!...well for me at least.

Insha'ALLAH I hope everyone does well.

06-18-2007, 10:21 AM
ARGH!!!! Still..not..over..yet.. :exhausted

Just did my last maths paper FINALLY! Six down three to go :heated:

May Allah help us all in our exams and make us get the best grades inshaallah AMIN!

i have two bio papers tomorrow and havent revised :X :hiding: best get going...

vpb
06-18-2007, 10:24 AM
Alhumdulillah exams are finally over!!!!!!!...well for me at least.

Insha'ALLAH I hope everyone does well.
my results are on next monday. pray for me I'll pray for u :p

Have Faith
06-18-2007, 10:37 AM
AMEEN TO THE DUAS ...
may allah make it easy for us all inshallah..

I just finished my C4 exam :cry:
and trust me that was just HORRIBLEEE !!! :raging:

in bout 1 and half hour ive got 2 chemistry papers :blind:
... ( and dont ask me why im not revising .. :? .. cnt figure out my self...)
im desperate for all of ur duas .. pls do make dua for me :cry:

vpb
06-18-2007, 10:40 AM
AMEEN TO THE DUAS ...
may allah make it easy for us all inshallah..

I just finished my C4 exam

and trust me that was just HORRIBLEEE !!!

in bout 1 and half hour ive got 2 chemistry papers

... ( and dont ask me why im not revising ..

.. cnt figure out my self...)
im desperate for all of ur duas .. pls do make dua for me

ameen to the duas.

sometimes when I think, why do we stress about these exams so much, but when it comes to the fact that we will face Allah swt on the day of judgement, and recieve our results, our heart doens't respond anything??? it doesn't respond even as the response for these paper exams, let alone more than that??? :(

skhalid
06-18-2007, 10:40 AM
2 more exams 2 go.......:) den i'm outta here!!!!:thumbs_up (i don't mean the forum lol)

Have Faith
06-18-2007, 10:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
ameen to the duas.

sometimes when I think, why do we stress about these exams so much, but when it comes to the fact that we will face Allah swt on the day of judgement, and recieve our results, our heart doens't respond anything??? it doesn't respond even as the response for these paper exams, let alone more than that??? :(
:cry: i know exactly what u mean ... maybe its just that we want to get the grades to move on .. and not be stressed anymore bout little things such as these .. and then concentrate more on islam .. !!!
well thats in my case .. .. i wanna get passed this .. and then inshallah .. put all my efforts in educating myself islamically ...
( .. but then sometimes i think .. what if i dont get the chance till then ... ?:cry: how will i respond to allah swt. ?? ) ..

vpb
06-18-2007, 10:49 AM

i know exactly what u mean ... maybe its just that we want to get the grades to move on .. and not be stressed anymore bout little things such as these .. and then concentrate more on islam .. !!!
well thats in my case .. .. i wanna get passed this .. and then inshallah .. put all my efforts in educating myself islamically ...
( .. but then sometimes i think .. what if i dont get the chance till then ... ?

how will i respond to allah swt. ?? ) ..
exactly, I mean these exams are important, but when you compare how much you stress when you think that you have these exams to come, and the "exam" in front of Allah swt, it's a big difference. We just don't get stressed for the day of judgement as much as for these exams.

when Abu Bakr was taking wudu, they asked him , what happened to u, you have become white in your face, and Abu Bakr said "don't you know in front of who we are going to be". and this was before praying the salat.

Have Faith
06-18-2007, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
when Abu Bakr was taking wudu, they asked him , what happened to u, you have become white in your face, and Abu Bakr said "don't you know in front of who we are going to be". and this was before praying the salat.
subhanallah :cry:
i think if we all put our effort together than yes we can succeed in passing the greatest exam ever ... which is very easy when u think bout it .. because allah swt.. he has given u all the questions that u will be asked on the day of judgment... and PLUS ..he has given u all the answers... WHAT MORE DO WE WANT ???

May allah protects us from the whisperings of shaytaan..
and may he guide us to his path .. and make us firm in our deen ..!!
AMEEN ya rabb!! :cry:

ummAbdillah
06-18-2007, 11:44 AM
Ameen to All the duas. Alhamdulilah, I'm through with exams,
this Dunya is nothing compared to the Akhirah and yet we keep striving for this world. Astaqfirllah. May Allah bless both in Dunya and Akhirah!

ummAbdillah
06-18-2007, 11:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister-aisha
Ameen to All the duas. Alhamdulilah, I'm through with exams,
this Dunya is nothing compared to the Akhirah and yet we keep striving for this world. Astaqfirllah. May Allah bless both in Dunya and Akhirah!
The Prophet (saw) said: “How wonderful is the situation of the believer, for all his affairs are good. If something good happens to him, he gives thanks for it and that is good for him; if something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience, and that is good for him. This does not apply to anyone but the believer.” (Narrated by Muslim, no. 2999).

vpb
06-18-2007, 12:06 PM

^^ ameen to the duas.

Re.TiReD
06-21-2007, 12:31 PM
:sl: 5 more to go....lol today was k alhamdulillah..was Religious Studies and was about shi'ism....dint really enjoy that question coz was difficult but all in all...it was ....:D :)

skhalid
06-21-2007, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ...FLaWeD...
:sl: 5 more to go....lol today was k alhamdulillah..was Religious Studies and was about shi'ism....dint really enjoy that question coz was difficult but all in all...it was ....:D :)
:D good 4 u..I got 1 more 2 go :p

smile
06-21-2007, 08:01 PM
Finish Exams Yay!

The Ruler
06-23-2007, 12:26 PM

i'm finally done and over with alhmdulillah.

Star
06-25-2007, 05:57 PM

My exams are finnnaaalllyy over, alhamdulillah most of them went well, i hope i get the grades i want, i can actually get a good nights sleep tonight as well, so thank allah for that, anywayz good luck to any1 who still has exams to do, revise hard!!

chand
06-25-2007, 06:05 PM
lol haha my gcses finished a few days ago..so ive finished school but im bored at home

afriend
06-25-2007, 07:12 PM

Anybody do year 10 modules today (Edexcel 360Science) the multiple choices...And did anyone find the last two papers (P1a and P1b) extremely hard? :X

PS If I'm the only one to be suffering alone...I'm just gonna weep in the corner by myself :mmokay:

Star
06-26-2007, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

Anybody do year 10 modules today (Edexcel 360Science) the multiple choices...And did anyone find the last two papers (P1a and P1b) extremely hard? :X

PS If I'm the only one to be suffering alone...I'm just gonna weep in the corner by myself :mmokay:

i did the edexcel multiple choice exam on monday, dont know if i had the same paper as yours, but the physics paper i did on waves was EXTREMELY hard, and im not exaggerating, i've been predicted an A* for da the paper, but seeing how it went i dont think i'll get a C. :cry: im suffering to brother. :cry:

afriend
06-26-2007, 06:17 PM
*comes out of the corner*

Yeah I did the same one :scared: aaah!! I've been predicted nothing less than an A :X doubt that's going to happen.

Once it came down to it I forgot everything and I kind of panicked like a frail old man, I'm literally kicking myself when I chose transverse instead of longitudinal!! My photographic memory didn't kick in when I most needed it :'(...

Well Even though I'm still really tensed, I'm kind of happy I got full marks (30%) for my assessments and an extra 10% from my teacher. If all the marks for M.Choice add up to 60% (20% per topic)...If i got (insha'Allah) 18% for biology and 15% for chemistry and a mere 10% for physics I should be jussst about ok. :scared: even still....My dad is going to kill me if I don't get an A!!

Good luck with your results sister insha'Allah, they should be in by August 25th.

PS. On the good note, I needed to know if other people found it hard too cos if they find that a lot of people are getting bad marks for it then they bring the mark scheme down...so insha'Allah that's what is going to happen :smile:

Re.TiReD
06-27-2007, 11:48 AM
One exam left :exhausted

06-27-2007, 12:48 PM
Keep going flawdy dawdy! u can do it! :okay:

Star
06-27-2007, 04:35 PM
*comes out of the corner*

Yeah I did the same one :scared: aaah!! I've been predicted nothing less than an A :X doubt that's going to happen.

Once it came down to it I forgot everything and I kind of panicked like a frail old man, I'm literally kicking myself when I chose transverse instead of longitudinal!! My photographic memory didn't kick in when I most needed it :'(...

Good luck with your results sister insha'Allah, they should be in by August 25th.

PS. On the good note, I needed to know if other people found it hard too cos if they find that a lot of people are getting bad marks for it then they bring the mark scheme down...so insha'Allah that's what is going to happen :smile:

lol, akhee me and you are definately not the only ones who found the paper hard, there are 59 other girls in my year group who also found the paper hard, i dont think majority of them even finished the paper. Exam days are bad enough with all the stress and anxiety.

Plus on monday when i did the paper their was like a MAJOR glitch, evry1 knows the paper only last 20mins but some teacher went and put up 40mins on th board, evry1 thougt the tym limit had been extended, so ppl were doin the paper proper slowly, anyway 15mins off the exam go by and another teacher goes up to the board and changes the tym so that its 20mins and not 40mins, boy did all hell break loose after that, evry1 was panicking, i had to answer the last 6 questions without looking at the question, there was not enough tym, so i practicly guessed half the answers. the worst thing is when we complained about this to the SLT they just laughed, they didnt seem bothered, and that just made matters worse, now half my year group is really down about the whole thing, we'rem all dreading our results.

I really hope they bring the grade boundry down, Goodluck with your results too akhee, hope you get the grade you want. :)

Star
06-27-2007, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ...FLaWeD...
One exam left :exhausted
hope your exam goes well, insha'allah it will. GooD Luck!!! :)

afriend
06-28-2007, 04:33 PM

Plus on monday when i did the paper their was like a MAJOR glitch, evry1 knows the paper only last 20mins but some teacher went and put up 40mins on th board, evry1 thougt the tym limit had been extended, so ppl were doin the paper proper slowly, anyway 15mins off the exam go by and another teacher goes up to the board and changes the tym so that its 20mins and not 40mins, boy did all hell break loose after that, evry1 was panicking, i had to answer the last 6 questions without looking at the question, there was not enough tym, so i practicly guessed half the answers. the worst thing is when we complained about this to the SLT they just laughed, they didnt seem bothered, and that just made matters worse, now half my year group is really down about the whole thing, we'rem all dreading our results.
And that too...We had problems about the way the papers were handed out. Our main science teacher who is the head of science was not present at the exam because of some stupid ignorant fool who complained that he helps us :rollseyes...We were supposed to get all of the papers in one go, but they didn't do that and things got messed up. I had to guess the last 6 of my P1b answers too lol good thing it was multiple choice.

I really hope they bring the grade boundry down, Goodluck with your results too akhee, hope you get the grade you want.

JazakAllah khair, I think exactly that is going to happen (insha'Allah!!).

smile
07-02-2007, 01:22 PM
I got my marks back

cough cough

Star
07-03-2007, 09:22 PM

I got a card with my center number, candidate number and a special PIN code for my results so I can access them online on the Edexcel website [Results Plus], the results should be published by 23rd August insha'Allah.

do u think every1 will get the card, and if so does that mean we wont have to go to school to get our results anymore.

Intisar
07-13-2007, 04:14 AM
Walaykum Salaam,

I just got my Report Card and I'm sort of happy with my results and a little
disappointed. It seems I have to take a heavy load and night school for my last year of High School.

W/Salaam

syilla
07-16-2007, 03:58 AM
Anyone wants to share their results with us. :D

I'm working finished my studying...so no use to share mine.

Hope i'm not being busy body :hiding:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.