/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Manchester united Title celebration!

mohammed farah
05-13-2007, 06:39 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
05-13-2007, 07:07 PM
:sl:

some of these pics show them drinking:?

England
05-13-2007, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907

some of these pics show them drinking:?
No, only ONE of them shows Rooney drinking champagne. What harm is that picture going to do to you? Is it a sin to see a picture of a person celebrating by drinking champagne?

That trophy looks glamourous on Man United. It just doesn't suit Chelsea :) UNITED!!!

nocturne
05-13-2007, 07:18 PM
Assalamualaikum,

It just might encourage some people here to drink. Considering i think there could be many man utd fans here. People like rooney and ronaldo make strong impressions on some of the young people here.

Besides, considering the number of the pictures you posted. You could have avoided that one??

Finally, i hate the way some of us here are obsessed about sports (me included). Got to break out of it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nyomi
05-13-2007, 07:21 PM
Well done to Man U :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

England
05-13-2007, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nocturne
Assalamualaikum,

It just might encourage some people here to drink. Considering i think there could be many man utd fans here. People like rooney and ronaldo make strong impressions on some of the young people here.

Besides, considering the number of the pictures you posted. You could have avoided that one??

Finally, i hate the way some of us here are obsessed about sports (me included). Got to break out of it.
If they believe that champagne should be avoided then they will avoid it. I don't think anyone here will drink champagne just because they drank champagne. Wayne Rooney went with a 50-60 yr old prostitute sometime ago. Do you think anyone here would do the same just because Rooney did?

Sports is good for you. It keeps you fit, it gives you excitement, joy and it's a way of creating unity with fellow fans be it muslim or not.

H4RUN
05-13-2007, 08:24 PM
A sad sad sad day it is.......well it has been for sometime:p since our top guns didnt produce...nex season, nex season

Kittygyal
05-13-2007, 08:29 PM
Salamualikum.
YAYYYYYYYYYY you go my homiez, you go.
Love y'all red devilz.
Bro Farh... love your avi :D

chi chi bang bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!
ma'assalama

sudais1
05-13-2007, 11:49 PM
Man U are garbage.Lucky Lucky northern AAAAHHH. Man united won sooo man games that they played like POO. They are not worthy Champions

ITS Arsenal. Arsenal FC by far the greatest team the world has ever ever seen

H4RUN
05-14-2007, 09:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sudais1
Man U are garbage.Lucky Lucky northern AAAAHHH. Man united won sooo man games that they played like POO. They are not worthy Champions

ITS Arsenal. Arsenal FC by far the greatest team the world has ever ever seen
This man speaks sense:D deserves nuf repz:p
:w:
goooooonerz come on you gooooooonerz

HBot 5000
05-14-2007, 09:46 AM

Well done Reds! As long as Chelsea dont win the FA cup this seasons job is done! :)

------
05-14-2007, 10:05 AM
:salamext:

!!!!!!!!!! MAN UNITED 4EVA !!!!!!!!!!

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!!!!!!

Kittygyal
05-14-2007, 03:42 PM
Salamualikum.
People like 'NEPHEW && SUDAIS1' need a grip! and bro Sudais1 ManU won soo many games, well ha, think about it if they played like 'POO' as you say then am sure they would not win so if i was you think again dude!
&& Nephew you don't even watch soccer so get a life mate.
Ya, i know i am being kindish rude now but forgive me inshallah, after all am ya sister in Islam and for one aunt so ya go cry now both of ya :D
Ma'assalama

Encolpius
05-14-2007, 04:00 PM
Meh, Premiership football really doesn't do it for me.

Wycombe Wanderers all the way!!!!

H4RUN
05-14-2007, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
People like 'NEPHEW && SUDAIS1' need a grip! and bro Sudais1 ManU won soo many games, well ha, think about it if they played like 'POO' as you say then am sure they would not win so if i was you think again dude!
&& Nephew you don't even watch soccer so get a life mate.
Ya, i know i am being kindish rude now but forgive me inshallah, after all am ya sister in Islam and for one aunt so ya go cry now both of ya :D
Ma'assalama

H A T E R :p goes for all you other man u fanz aswel lol

Only reason we've had a slight dodgy season is cos we've had 2 get rid of big names in our team...take Bergkamp, masterful player, retired, Pires gone, Ashley Cole who was simply tip top at arsenal gone to sit on the bench:p Ha dont he feel like a wolly lol and then Reyes mixed minded geezer, 1 day he wants to be with arsenal the next its a spanish team...Did i forget to mention one of the best ever midfielder Patrick Vieira?? Additional injuries in the team didnt help..ah well, watch out all u non Arsenal supporters, prepare for next season!

Gooooooonerz:D

enaya
05-14-2007, 06:15 PM
ahem......man u may win this premiership who knows if they will win again i mean ever again???? coz you neva knw liverpool might there very cheeky peepz

Encolpius
05-14-2007, 06:29 PM
Chairboys! Chairboys! Chairboys!

jannat
05-14-2007, 06:43 PM
Congrats to Man U on their success!:statisfie , but in relation to their behaviour, i think that most if not all footballer's are not good role models for young children.

786rani
05-14-2007, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed farah

[/IMG][/URL]

Bother u have gd taste!!!
rani

m102313
05-14-2007, 07:10 PM
MAN U ARE RUBBISH, ITS ALL ABOUT LIVERPOOL

H4RUN
05-14-2007, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker
MAN U ARE RUBBISH, ITS ALL ABOUT LIVERPOOL
Another one with issues:p
Easy on the font size mate, nearly poked my eye out lol

m102313
05-14-2007, 07:22 PM
I don't get it why is everyone here supporting Man U !

I bet it's becuase of their wealth,
Oh yh ! Our team is hardworking and always looking to improve and not just spend money....money....money

mohammed farah
05-14-2007, 07:42 PM
haha if people are to chose a team because of theyre wealth then they would choose chelse..................man utd is all about how they play............no long ball........but..............just good attractibe attacking football..................so please people.............no hating...................just love please

Kittygyal
05-14-2007, 07:47 PM
haha if people are to chose a team because of theyre wealth then they would choose chelse..................man utd is all about how they play............no long ball........but..............just good attractibe attacking football..................so please people.............no hating...................just love please
alamualikum.
Ya, you tell them dude :)
Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
05-14-2007, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN

H A T E R :p goes for all you other man u fanz aswel lol

Only reason we've had a slight dodgy season is cos we've had 2 get rid of big names in our team...take Bergkamp, masterful player, retired, Pires gone, Ashley Cole who was simply tip top at arsenal gone to sit on the bench:p Ha dont he feel like a wolly lol and then Reyes mixed minded geezer, 1 day he wants to be with arsenal the next its a spanish team...Did i forget to mention one of the best ever midfielder Patrick Vieira?? Additional injuries in the team didnt help..ah well, watch out all u non Arsenal supporters, prepare for next season!

Gooooooonerz:D

Salamualikum.
Your dead! get a life and do1. No more picnics!!!
Hey, people this chandoo really like red devilz but he's just showing others he hates them. But really from inner he loves them! he told me himself the other day when i took him to the mall, so stop lying 'lil cheeki hobnob eh? :skeleton:
Ma'assalama

H4RUN
05-14-2007, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker
I don't get it why is everyone here supporting Man U !

I bet it's becuase of their wealth,
Oh yh ! Our team is hardworking and always looking to improve and not just spend money....money....money
Speak for the others fella...hardworking, always looking to improve, not just spend money+enthusiastic, eager to win..doesnt that remind of Arsenal a few seasons ago eh! Due to the new stadium being bult they had to live like tramps lol only buy cheap players, still done wonders...

Salamualikum.
Your dead! get a life and do1. No more picnics!!!
Hey, people this chandoo really like red devilz but he's just showing others he hates them. But really from inner he loves them! he told me himself the other day when i took him to the mall, so stop lying 'lil cheeki hobnob eh? :skeleton:
Ma'assalama
yeh yeh yeh yeh u wish, dream on!:p It was sooo good to see an Arsenal fan throw a pizza at Fergie a year or so ago:D

Kittygyal
05-14-2007, 08:05 PM

yeh yeh yeh yeh u wish! It was sooo good to see an Arsenal fan throw a pizza at Fergie a year or so ago:D
Salamualikum.
Om... you wait till i tell Bob! have some manners aright am your aunt and i will say in public i don't care!
now go to sleep i am appaled with your behaviour. I loved you alot as my 3oldest nephew but i take that as a big fat NO beta go your Uncle is calling me. :omg:
Ma'assalama

sudais1
05-14-2007, 11:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by enaya
ahem......man u may win this premiership who knows if they will win again i mean ever again???? coz you neva knw liverpool might there very cheeky peepz
Liverpool ?? Please there a cup team. didnt win the prem in 17 years :laugh: :laugh: thats funny

sudais1
05-14-2007, 11:52 PM
Arsenal play the most attractive football. The Bank or a.k.a Chelsea play the richest football.,

And as for thos teams in mersyside (united and liverpool) well um there good in their own way:scared: :hiding: :hiding:

mohammed farah
05-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Manchester United Players Celebrating : part 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7wrf-pHX0...elated&search=

Manchester United Players Celebrating : part 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WRrknZmybUw

Aisha20
05-14-2007, 11:55 PM
WOTTT A GREATT TOPIIICC! RED DEVIL 4 EVA.. GLORY GLORY B MAN UTDDDDDDDD! COMEE ON... CHAMPIIIIIIIONSSS!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
BTW... THE GIRL DAT IS WID GIGGS IS HER DAUGHTERRR??????? soo cuteee!
WWWWWWWOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO... MAN UTDDD!
nxt champion : REAL MADRID :p

H4RUN
05-15-2007, 08:40 AM
Liverpool ?? Please there a cup team. didnt win the prem in 17 years :laugh: :laugh: thats funny

This man's good!:p

Sister_6038
05-15-2007, 09:08 AM
yaaay united won...one down...one to go....muhaha...

sudais1
05-15-2007, 03:12 PM
I guess my and H4RUN are the only Goonerz, lol, W/E we support the best club, the unbeaten club, the greatest club. :D :D

Kittygyal
05-15-2007, 03:48 PM

Salamualikum.
OM.......

My bludz!!!!! whhohohohoho *bounce*

watching that wooooooooow

they soaked each other like with love :statisfie

YAYA!!! C'MON RED DEVILZ `'CAVA QUENTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ma'assalama

------
05-15-2007, 07:08 PM
I guess my and H4RUN are the only Goonerz, lol, W/E we support the best club, the unbeaten club, the greatest club. :D :D
:salamext:

*chokes on Irn Bru*

Thou shalt not try to kill me with amusing stuff!!! :blind:

Aisha20
05-16-2007, 12:03 AM
H4RUN doesnt support arsenal????????? +o( +o( +o( +o( +o( +o(
REAL MADRID AND MANCHESTER UNITED ARE THE BEST TEAM EVAAA :D

Aisha20
05-16-2007, 12:04 AM

zazakallah khair! dat was great :p

England
05-16-2007, 09:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha20
Nuh uh. Real Madrid aren't the team they used to be. They're no way near the best. United would whip their arses anyday of the week, just as they did with Roma :D United are the ONE and ONLY team.
You ladies shouldn't be watchung those videos lol... :X Rooney has got no shirt on.

A question for you. Is it "haram" for you to go to football matches to watch your favourite team, with all that singing and profanity from the supporters?

786rani
05-16-2007, 05:37 PM
WOTTT A GREATT TOPIIICC! RED DEVIL 4 EVA.. GLORY GLORY B MAN UTDDDDDDDD! COMEE ON... CHAMPIIIIIIIONSSS!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
BTW... THE GIRL DAT IS WID GIGGS IS HER DAUGHTERRR??????? soo cuteee!
WWWWWWWOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO... MAN UTDDD!
nxt champion : REAL MADRID :p
no i think that is jus sum1 he is supportin.
rani

H4RUN
05-16-2007, 07:11 PM

You got it one:D I'm a goooooner, and we're going to gun you all down next season i hope, just like a few seasons ago:coolious:

Although for some reason after watchin' a movie about football hooligan's [Green street:p] I some times fink im part of the west ham hooliganism;D

'I'm forever blowing bubbles!, Pretty bubbles in the air, they fly so high, nearly reach the sky, and like my dreams they fade and die! Fortune's always hidin', i've looked everywhere...Im FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES, PRETTY BUBBLES IN THE AIR! united *clap clap clap*, united *clap clap clap*... not man u :p you wish, united as in west ham united:p

Ah there's a bit of hooliganism in all of us, but im still in the Arsenal army:D

Aisha20
05-17-2007, 01:55 AM

You got it one:D I'm a goooooner, and we're going to gun you all down next season i hope, just like a few seasons ago:coolious:

Although for some reason after watchin' a movie about football hooligan's [Green street:p] I some times fink im part of the west ham hooliganism;D

lol... let us meet in the champions... (real madrid - arsenal) dis time it will be veryyy different..! we r goin to make u dance merengue :blind: ! loool!

ejmm football movies? nufin lyke GOAL n THE REAL MADRID MOVIE :D

Aisha20
05-17-2007, 02:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
Nuh uh. Real Madrid aren't the team they used to be. They're no way near the best. United would whip their arses anyday of the week, just as they did with Roma :D United are the ONE and ONLY team.
You ladies shouldn't be watchung those videos lol... :X Rooney has got no shirt on.

A question for you. Is it "haram" for you to go to football matches to watch your favourite team, with all that singing and profanity from the supporters?
ejm... no.. real madrid isnt the real mdrid dat used to b b4... but NOW... we r tryin to do it.. all again! we r at da top... n hope we will keep there.. Capello at da beginin tried to play more italian than spanish thats why thing werent gud at all.. but now.. they r doin the best..! InshaAllah we will win the Liga.. next season EVERYTHIN.. includin champions! somethin i would not wanna see in ma lyf once again is real madrid - manchester... :X

n abt the question.. i wanna know the answer too.. cuz my wish is to go to the santiago bernabeu n old trafford one day in ma lyf! if some1 know the answer... plzzzzzz tell me :statisfie

Sister_6038
05-18-2007, 11:59 AM
so i wonder whose going to win tomorrow? hmmm:omg:

Aisha20
05-18-2007, 08:54 PM
have some1 seen goal?

Kittygyal
05-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Salamualikum.
^ Goaliiiiiiiiiiiiii :X

not yet sis, it's tommorrow.

ma'assalama

sudais1
05-19-2007, 06:52 PM
I did and they based it on the most Rubbish Club. Arsenal are the greatest Club Arsenal I tell you. be warned Arsenal for quadruple next year

sudais1
05-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Those money bags beat united today

H4RUN
05-19-2007, 07:37 PM

All the man u fanz quiet today;D What a ORDINARY match, not even all that money and the hype of the two teams made it any more special than watchin the lads play at college lol

May

i

take

this

opportnity

to

Laugh

;D

jazakaAllah khair:p May Allah swt Bless you all :D

Kittygyal
05-19-2007, 07:46 PM
Salamualikum.
I will behonest that was a rubbish match indeed with red devilz participating. I wasn't very pleased with that match at all. But oh well things happen, I was so happy and ended up in tears when i saw the goal. I was sat there since it started. Couldn't bare to see my loved ones upset it was horrible :(.

I must say the new stadium is wonderful too too many steps though but all kewl.

After 3years or was it more, not sure but first time Chelsea won FA.

I can't say much am in tears as it is!!! all of you lot just button it!! cause that match was horrid!. Om... i was crying like mad when they were celebrating! and never even offered any of manu to atleast join in well i mean drink! Oh well.!!

Soo many arguments going on in that match!!

sux!!!!!!!!!!!! they just did a big 'do-dah' just cause Prince William came!!!!!!

Ma'assalama

mohammed farah
05-19-2007, 08:11 PM

All the man u fanz quiet today;D What a ORDINARY match, not even all that money and the hype of the two teams made it any more special than watchin the lads play at college lol

May

i

take

this

opportnity

to

Laugh

;D

jazakaAllah khair:p May Allah swt Bless you all :D

OOOOO YOU JUST WAIT TILL YOU TEAM LOSES:raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging:

Kittygyal
05-19-2007, 08:13 PM
OOOOO YOU JUST WAIT TILL YOU TEAM LOSES:raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging:
Salamualikum.
He doesn't even have a team.
Khair. chill dude, recite 'A'oothu billahi minshay tawnir'jeem' so all the anger goes away inshallah :)
It happens blud inshallah we know were the best.
Ma'assalama

England
05-19-2007, 08:15 PM
I'll be honest with you. I'm not as bothered for some reason. Normally I would be really peeved off but so what? If someone had asked me at the start of the season "would you be happy just to win the Premiership alone this season, being the champions of England, the BEST in England?" I'd have said "YES PLEASE, I'D BE DELIGHTED!!"

Sami Zaatari
05-19-2007, 08:16 PM
lol you have now lost 2, and drawed one since being 'champions' not very championship quality if you ask me.

Kittygyal
05-19-2007, 08:17 PM
Salamualikum.
^ But maybe we lost now and before but what about next season we'll see then init, by the way the refferee was selfish!
ma'assalama

England
05-19-2007, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sami Zaatari
lol you have now lost 2, and drawed one since being 'champions' not very championship quality if you ask me.
That would mean "job done" wouldn't it? Out of 38 games this season we finished top which makes United the best in England. United didn't have to win against Chelsea in the Premiership, nor did they need to beat West Ham. They were already champions. United today needed to win but as Fergie said, there was fatigue within the squad. It's been a very difficult season and they're just looking forward for their holidays, time off.

H4RUN
05-19-2007, 09:17 PM
Salamualikum.
He doesn't even have a team.
Khair. chill dude, recite 'A'oothu billahi minshay tawnir'jeem' so all the anger goes away inshallah :)
It happens blud inshallah we know were the best.
Ma'assalama

Ofcourse one has a team as you like to put it, i thought it would be quiet the obvious by now, might i just chuckle to myself. Quite frankly you all know which team plays in such a manner that even the jolly queen of England approves of and admires, takes this time, and enjoy this time, for this time of silverware for some of you will no longer be visible come next season, so give the laa de daa stuff a rest...voila:D

Kittygyal
05-19-2007, 09:20 PM

Ofcourse one has a team as you like to put it, i thought it would be quiet the obvious by now, might i just chuckle to myself. Quite frankly you all know which team plays in such a manner that even the jolly queen of England approves of and admires, takes this time, and enjoy this time, for this time of silverware for some of you will no longer be visible come next season, so give the laa de daa stuff a rest...voila:D

Salamualikum.
Whatever, Red Bull!
ma'assalama

Prisca
05-19-2007, 09:21 PM
hahahaha Man U lost once again......hahahaha

Kittygyal
05-19-2007, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Prisca
hahahaha Man U lost once again......hahahaha
salamualikum.
Point is??!! gotcha problem??
ma'assalama

Prisca
05-19-2007, 09:28 PM
nah, no problems with a losing team :D

Kittygyal
05-19-2007, 09:30 PM
Salamualikum.
So what if we lost huh!
anywho of to bed.
make dua'ah, rest in peace and forgive me for my ingnorance
ma'assalama

England
05-20-2007, 01:45 PM
And who do you support? :)

Prisca
05-20-2007, 01:56 PM
And who do you support? :)
AC Milan of course
and no, I'm not one of those people who just started supporting them now cause they are in the champions league final
I've been supporting them for 5 years, and I've watched them lose against Liverpoo once, but it won't happen again:D

England
05-20-2007, 02:09 PM
AC Milan of course
and no, I'm not one of those people who just started supporting them now cause they are in the champions league final
I've been supporting them for 5 years, and I've watched them lose against Liverpoo once, but it won't happen again:D
But even if AC Milan do win the Champions League they still won't be the best team in Italy as Internazionale are the champions of Italy, do you agree? AC Milan lie in 3rd place in the league :D AC Milan could be just "cup winners" whereas United are "English champions" :D

Prisca
05-20-2007, 02:16 PM
But even if AC Milan do win the Champions League they still won't be the best team in Italy as Internazionale are the champions of Italy, do you agree? AC Milan lie in 3rd place in the league :D AC Milan could be just "cup winners" whereas United are "English champions" :D
Actually they will be the better than Inter, they started the leauge with -8 points and to finish in the 3rd place, thats awesome, they did an excellent job and I'm really proud of them :D
heh I don't have much to say about United, they came to the san siro with such high hopes and look how they left...Milan wiped the floor with them for goodness sake!
They can be English champions cause thats clearly all they deserve. While AC Milan will be ahem*clears throught* 'European Champions'.....oh yeahh!!:shade:

Prisca
05-20-2007, 02:21 PM
typo...throat* :D

England
05-20-2007, 02:32 PM
Actually they will be the better than Inter, they started the leauge with -8 points and to finish in the 3rd place, thats awesome, they did an excellent job and I'm really proud of them :D
heh I don't have much to say about United, they came to the san siro with such high hopes and look how they left...Milan wiped the floor with them for goodness sake!
They can be English champions cause thats clearly all they deserve. While AC Milan will be ahem*clears throught* 'European Champions'.....oh yeahh!!:shade:
AC Milan are old, experienced players. Alot of them are soon to be retiring, whereas United are young, learning and getting their experience. I believe AC Milan had a whole weeks rest prior to playing United whereas United had played vital league games every 3 days prior to AC Milan and then on the following Saturday at 12:45. The same was the case with yesterdays game. Fatigue :) In Italy they have a winter break to get their players refreshed. In England there isn't a break. I would rather be English champions the just European Cup winners alone. Liverpool won it in 2005 and they finished 5th in the league that year. Everyone was questioning the significance of the Champions league. AC Milan are 32 points away from the Italian league champions. It says alot. Even without that 5 point deduction Ac Milan would have still ended up 27 points away from the title which is alot.

Internazionale are the best team in Italy. They are the champions of Italy. No matter what happens in the European cup Internazionale will be the best in Italy.

Prisca
05-20-2007, 02:42 PM
AC Milan are old, experienced players. Alot of them are soon to be retiring, whereas United are young, learning and getting their experience. I believe AC Milan had a whole weeks rest prior to playing United whereas United had played vital league games every 3 days prior to AC Milan and then on the following Saturday at 12:45. The same was the case with yesterdays game. Fatigue :) In Italy they have a winter break to get their players refreshed. In England there isn't a break. I would rather be English champions the just European Cup winners alone. Liverpool won it in 2005 and they finished 5th in the league that year. Everyone was questioning the significance of the Champions league. AC Milan are 32 points away from the Italian league champions. It says alot. Even without that 5 point deduction Ac Milan would have still ended up 27 points away from the title which is alot.

Internazionale are the best team in Italy. They are the champions of Italy. No matter what happens in the European cup Internazionale will be the best in Italy.
Yes they are old and experienced but doesn't that mean they'd be slower against the younger more athletic United?
And it isn't their fault they have Winter breaks while in England they don't.
Obviously, all Liverpoo want is the Champions league; they never seem interested in the EPL like all the other teams have to strive for.
So what if Milan are 27 points away? They still worked hard to make it there, and hey it's better than being 4th!

Yeah Inter are the best, that's why they just lost the Copa Italia to Roma! 7-4 I presume :D

England
05-20-2007, 03:02 PM
Yes they are old and experienced but doesn't that mean they'd be slower against the younger more athletic United?
No but it does mean they have much more experience and knowledge of the game than the United as we have a squad full of kids, but kids mature and they get better and better. The AC Milan players at the age of 20,21 were also inexperienced and alot of them were unheard of but they gained experience and knowledge of the game as they got older. They've not got long in them now though so they will gradually fade unless they can replace the players they have.

And it isn't their fault they have Winter breaks while in England they don't.
No it isn't their fault they have winter breaks. In fact it's a brilliant idea and we're trying to get that over here too but the FA won't allow it. The winter break is a huge advatage and freshens, livens and sharpens players up. It is one of the reasons why England haven't won the world cup since 1966 even though we have world class players.

Obviously, all Liverpoo want is the Champions league; they never seem interested in the EPL like all the other teams have to strive for.
No. Liverpool have always wanted the league title. The want the league title more than they want the European cup. They've been trying for years and years to get it. Gerrard this season has reiterated his disappointment but towards the 2nd half of the season they gave up on the league as they had no chance and focused on the European cup.

So what if Milan are 27 points away? They still worked hard to make it there, and hey it's better than being 4th!
But at the same time they're still miles off the league title. They're still miles off from being the best team in Italy.

Yeah Inter are the best, that's why they just lost the Copa Italia to Roma! 7-4 I presume
Cup competitions don't say who is the best. In these competitions there can be shocks. You can have the odd bad day. For example, Man United were knocked out of the Carling cup this season by a team called Southend, a team that has been relegated to League 1, the 3rd division.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.