/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the alleged terrorist plot against Fort Dix....

lilah
05-14-2007, 09:11 AM
asalamu alaikum brothers and sisters,

early last week, american tv news channels broke what seemed to be an incredible story of a foiled terrorist attack on Fort Dix. supposedly, six 'islamic radicals' were charged with planning an armed attack against the soldiers at Fort Dix. All major news stations were all over it, with 'analyst experts' giving their opinions of radical islam as they basked in their 3 minutes of tv fame.

soon after the arrests were made, CAIR made an official response praising the FBI, and many american muslims feared a backlash against the community as a result of the allegations against these men.

i hear alot of muslims apologizing and defending Islam, repeating that Islam is not a religon of violence but a religon of peace. What i don't hear is muslims getting angry at the fact that these men were manipulated and coerced into planning this attack on Fort Dix BY THE FBI! . It is a con game the whitehouse is playing on the american public...and i don't hear any "muslim " organization getting angry about it

Basically, here's the set up

#1. the whitehouse can't find any terror cells in the United States to support their facist policys
#2. the public is growing tired of the government's policy of fear
#3. FBI pays an informant to manipulate and con muslim men into taking part in a terror attempt...into taking part in a plan that these men probably would have never considered on their own.
#4 the FBI then records the informants conversations, the discussions of jihad and gathers incriminating out of text discussions against these men
#5 the FBI arrest these men in the name of homeland security
#6 the FBI has now thwarted a dangerous terrorist attempt by radical muslims.

am I the only one angry?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
05-14-2007, 10:43 PM
To keep the topic in perspective, it is best to read the 2 links provided by the topic starter prior to reading the topic starter's opinion.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18601345/

http://www.cair-net.org/default.asp?...736&theType=NR

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-14-2007, 10:56 PM
:sl:

I wonder why this didn't make front page news:

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnew...l=2&thispage=1

But it’s a real relief to find out these guys aren’t Muslims, huh? Otherwise they might be dangerous or something. :rolleyes:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/0...-muslim-right/
http://www.mahablog.com/2007/04/27/o...mit-terrorism/

czgibson
05-14-2007, 10:59 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by lilah
3. FBI pays an informant to manipulate and con muslim men into taking part in a terror attempt...into taking part in a plan that these men probably would have never considered on their own.
I would never consider taking part in a terrorist attack. While I read this, I'm wondering just what it would take for someone to coerce me into doing it. A helluva lot, right?

How much did it take for these guys to be coerced? I couldn't find it in the articles.

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-15-2007, 12:39 AM
Wow, so they aren't Muslim huh? And people think we get angry over nothing. Goodness.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-15-2007, 12:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI
ok so a group of terrorist were busted trying to buy ammunition for an attack on American soil,
Then why aren't these guys called terrorists, when they had " truckloads of explosives and weapons, including 130 grenades, an improvised rocket launcher and 2,500 rounds of ammunition"?

but rathar:
"We classify these groups as violent and anti-government,"
Looks like they forgot the T word here. I wonder why.... :rollseyes

Sami Zaatari
05-15-2007, 12:53 AM
most americans dont buy this nonsense anymore, only neo-cons who enjoy bill oreily and ann coulter. americans like alex jones, john stewart, miss sheehan, michael moore, rosie o'donnel represent how most americans are feeling and thinking now. and if you dont believe me, oh well, cnn and msnbc polls and many other main-stream news polls prove it. :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-15-2007, 12:59 AM

^^Seriousssllyyyyy

Keltoi
05-15-2007, 03:20 AM
Curiously, I just watched Bill O'Reilly's show earlier and he talked about this particular case. Guess what he called it? A "terror" plot. So I'm not sure what the fuss is about what the media is calling it.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-15-2007, 03:35 AM
Maybe the fact that its not all over the place unless it was done by a Muslim. And the fact that the people who normally use such a word are in the case, not doing so. Duh?

MTAFFI
05-15-2007, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Madani
Then why aren't these guys called terrorists, when they had " truckloads of explosives and weapons, including 130 grenades, an improvised rocket launcher and 2,500 rounds of ammunition"?

but rathar:
Who have they terrorized? They were building a weapons cache in case something were to happen. Perhaps if these people were attempting to storm a military base, blow up a building or plot a government takeover, then they could be called terrorist. Take the Oklahoma City bomber, he was called a terrorist, Eric Rudolph was called a terrorist. You making this about how Muslims are so persecuted is no more than a paranoid way of thinking and a way for you to divert the attention from this group that in fact was a terrorist group by definition, and did have the intention of attacking a base on US soil. If people wanted to attack Muslims we wouldnt need the term Terrorist, we would just say we are at war with Muslims. It is no ones fault that the majority of terrorist (that wish to attack the US) are Muslim.

aamirsaab
05-15-2007, 01:52 PM
:sl:
For the benefit of all members reading this thread

Breathing exercise number twelve.

Preparation: limit your daily post count to single figures.

Expected result: low blood pressure, elongated life span (0.6% increase), 30 seconds of euphoria.

Woodrow
05-15-2007, 02:10 PM
Let us all remember to keep our comments directed to the topic and not to the posters. We gain nothing by a personal attack and only reduce our own credibility levels.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.