/* */

PDA

View Full Version : interested in blogging?

al-fateh
05-14-2007, 09:56 PM
http://wordpress.com/

here anyone can become a blogger, and you would have your own selection of Islamic topics on what you think would benefit everyone.

this is just an example of a blogging site. there is plenty more

help spread da'wah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
05-14-2007, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al-fateh
http://wordpress.com/

here anyone can become a blogger, and you would have your own selection of Islamic topics on what you think would benefit everyone.

this is just an example of a blogging site. there is plenty more

help spread da'wah
I want to know the 'plenty more' please! :D

JazakAllah for this link though

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh.

Encolpius
05-15-2007, 05:05 PM
I'd also like to recommend www.everything2.com actually.

It's not really a blogging site, it's basically a cross between a blog and Wikipedia on, well, literally everything from every point of view, although there are some guidelines (no hate speech, no just racking up writeups for the sake of it, &c.) And yes, there's a user group on there called "E2muslims" who mainly write things related to same.

I'm a user on there but I'm not going to reveal my username on there on here (Hint: It's not "Encolpius.")

I must say at this point, though, that certain writeups on it are not particularly work safe, though on there it's considered good practice to warn other users of potential non-work-safe content.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.