/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For those who believe 'the pen is mightier than the sword'

beespreeteam
05-15-2007, 01:36 AM
If you're sick of the media labeling Islam with all those negative stereotypes, then you've come to the right place. If you're sick of dictating authors and website owners who post their own views and expect everyone to follow them, then you've come to the right place. If you're ready to work towards a balanced, peaceful and community-focused media source, then you've come to the right place.
Salaams Brothers and Sisters,

Alhamdulillah I've managed to get a couple people on board from this forum alone, so this will be my last post about this Inshallah :)

This is an initiative that's just being launched, check it out.

As far as I see, this is a good alternative to being bullied in the Media, as the site is "Islam Powered" and what goes on is actually up to our community.

The BeeSpree team are pretty much looking for 5-10 pioneers who are willing to help get this initiative going - almost like beta testers - to smooth out all the bugs as well as getting some content up there before really releasing it to the mainstream muslim communities. Inshallah this is going to take off soon so may Allah help us spread the real truth about Islam :)

I told the team about 7cgen because of how, mashallah, the people in this forum are passionate and do post up articles, and comment, and analyse - so that's why I'm posting here.

If you think you fit the bill, please email the BeeSpree admin (in the link)

For those who aren't Muslim but are interested, please do the same as above :) So yeah, let's get this going Inshallah! =)

Wa alaykum assalam
p.s. ask questions if you need to!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
beespreeteam
05-15-2007, 01:37 AM
duh forgot to edit my copy/paste :P can't find an edit link... bear with me hehe :)

Barakallahu Fee k

beespreeteam
05-15-2007, 06:54 AM
Alhamdulillah in the short time we've been looking for people, 4 out of the 10 positions have already been taken.

If it's not you, it's going to be someone else.

Check it out! http://beespree.com/pioneers.html

Wassalaam :)!

beespreeteam
05-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Final bump inshallah :)

Jazakallah for your patience, may Allah bless us all.

Wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.