/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Miriam28
05-15-2007, 07:59 PM
Hello

Just wondering whether there was a place for me on this forum! I was born and brought up a Christian but a friend of mine has recently converted to Islam and has encouraged me to find out some more about it. Look forward to chatting with you all. Salaam!:) :) :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
05-15-2007, 08:05 PM
Hey Miriam, welcome to the forums!

We hope you enjoy and have a beneficial stay here. To get a basic understanding of the Islamic beliefs, you can check this link:

http://beconvinced.com/en/main.php

If you ever have any questions - please don't hesitate to ask!

Peace.

islamirama
05-15-2007, 08:11 PM
hello miriam (mariam?)

how are you? welcome to the forum, it's open to everybody. May your stay here be beneficial for you inshallah (God willing). Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or info on anything on your mind :)

'Abd al-Baari
05-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Hey Miriam,

Welcome to the forums :),
Hope you have a good and beneficial stay

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Miriam28
05-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Thanks for your warm welcome.:)

julie sarri
05-16-2007, 08:55 AM
:sl: you are most welcome on the forum i hope you find it useful

edil
05-16-2007, 07:56 PM
Welcome Mariam and I hope you enjoy your stay here am pretty sure you'll learn something new each time you visit this forum and thanks for taking the time to visiting us and being open to learn about islam or being curious what islam is. Wish you the best......

ummAbdillah
05-16-2007, 07:59 PM
salaam
Miriam (is that your real name? it's very nice :))
welcome to LI, i hope you benefit
w/salaam

*~Sofia~*
05-18-2007, 09:00 PM
Hi, Miriam

A HUGE welcome from me :D
i hope u find this forum very beneficial and Inshallah (God willing) u'll learn loads of new things about the religion of Islam.
dnt hesitate to ask any questions.. we're always happy to help :)
Enjoy ur stay sis

Peace :)

Al_Imaan
05-18-2007, 11:20 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!