/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Khalaf Qira'at by Sheikh Mishary Rashid

Al-Hanbali
05-15-2007, 10:41 PM
:salamext:

The "Khalaf" style of Qira'at recited by Sheikh Mishary Rashid el-Efasy.

Surah Ta-Ha Ayah 1-35

Media Tags are no longer supported

More can be found on the Qira'at and Ahruf at the following thread:

The Qira'at & Ahruf

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
05-15-2007, 10:52 PM
This is the one he recites that I was gonna put up, theres surah Maryam and surah Najm, in Najm he stops then starts then stops very abruptly sounds amazing!!

Mawaddah
05-15-2007, 11:01 PM
:sl:

Oh I really do like this type of recitation! All of the alif maksoora's are pronounced differently, and it stops and starts abruptly at the beginning of all of the Alif Laam Hamza's :statisfie

Jazakallah khair bro

Umar001
05-15-2007, 11:07 PM
In surah Najm at about 3:00 he does a double one, like he goes, then stops, then goes and then stops again, sounds amazing, its on the Islamweb site!! Truly amazing!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
.:Umniyah:.
05-15-2007, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah

Oh I really do like this type of recitation! All of the alif maksoora's are pronounced differently, and it stops and starts abruptly at the beginning of all of the Alif Laam Hamza's :statisfie

Jazakallah khair bro
agreed!:thumbs_up I think that sounds so amazing. It almost sounds like another language , dunno maybe thats just me. Very nice twist from the usual. Speaking of which, what is the name for the "normal" or more "common" way of recitation??

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-16-2007, 12:48 AM

Wow this is just amazing! Jazakallah Khayr for sharing! It must be a bit tough to recite that way..

Bro Eesa can you send me the surah Najm one again? I've lost the link :(

Khayal
05-16-2007, 01:15 AM

Beautiful!!
jazaak ALLAH khayr.

:w:

Mawaddah
05-16-2007, 01:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by .:Umniyah:.
agreed!:thumbs_up I think that sounds so amazing. It almost sounds like another language , dunno maybe thats just me. Very nice twist from the usual. Speaking of which, what is the name for the "normal" or more "common" way of recitation??
Check out this link :http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...aat-ahruf.html :thumbs_up

05-16-2007, 01:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
BarakAllahu feeki sister maw LOL!!!:giggling:

Musalmaan
05-16-2007, 01:08 PM

There are seven different ways of Qirat (reciting) of the Holy Quran, the speech of Almighty Allah.
what we recite is the Asim al-Kufi way of recitation. The reward of learning and reciting only one type of Quran does not mean that we get reward of 1/7th of reciting the Quran for there are seven different ways, but reward for the complete recitation of Quran Al-Azeem as long as we've learnt that type (Asim al-Kufi ) of recitation properly. It is waajib to learn one type properly & correctly. and such comment does not make sense that we divided the Quran into seven types. There are seven ways, learn and recite any one way properly and correctly, and Allah reward us for its recitation and grant us with Imaan and Nur in heart insha'Allah.

may Allah guide us all and give us sound understanding(fiqh) of His glorious deen. ameen.

05-16-2007, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musalmaan

There are seven different ways of Qirat (reciting) of the Holy Quran, the speech of Almighty Allah.
what we recite is the Asim al-Kufi way of recitation. The reward of learning and reciting only one type of Quran does not mean that we get reward of 1/7th of reciting the Quran for there are seven different ways, but reward for the complete recitation of Quran Al-Azeem as long as we've learnt that type (Asim al-Kufi ) of recitation properly. It is waajib to learn one type properly & correctly. and such comment does not make sense that we divided the Quran into seven types. There are seven ways, learn and recite any one way properly and correctly, and Allah reward us for its recitation and grant us with Imaan and Nur in heart insha'Allah.

may Allah guide us all and give us sound understanding(fiqh) of His glorious deen. ameen.
Ameen thumma Ameen bro!:thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.