/* */

PDA

View Full Version : jilbab site

anonymous
05-16-2007, 04:16 PM
basically my mum bought 2 jilbabs from jelbab.com and she's not sure if she could trust them because they said its gonna b £66 but on the invoice they put £46 :S so is www.jelbab.com a trusted syite?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
786rani
05-16-2007, 05:58 PM
does that mean they put less on the invoice?
rani

UmmSqueakster
05-16-2007, 06:08 PM
Most of my abayas come from jelbab.com. I've had extensive contact with them, as their north america return site is in my town. In the past, they've let me poke through their returns and get stuff for cheaper :D Never been disapointed with their merchandise.

If you have a question, email and ask. They've always been good about communicating in the past.

ScoobyGurl
05-22-2007, 07:37 PM
You know I've never brought jilbabs online. Do you guys find it more convenient to buy them online rather than in a store? Which sites do you find to be the most trustworthy and how do you know you're getting the right size.

Jazakallah,
SG

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
H4RUN
05-22-2007, 07:53 PM
:sl:

There was me thinking the title wrote 'jalebi site':rollseyes

So taht means you got discount right right right, left? If so, try it again, ad then sell them for a higher price:D everyones a winner!
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.