/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Attention all Students of Knowledge!!

.:Umniyah:.
05-16-2007, 09:32 PM
:giggling: That sounds so formal dinnit? Ohz well Anyhow on with the point.
I was wondering for all of you peoples who have a steady study schedule , How do you learn? Or In other words how do you guys research and memorize and keep the knowledge in? Whats your revision method? What Adi'yah do you recite alot for increase in memory? Or anything else? Does anyone do or eat anything specific for better study habits? I have a study tactic*Kind of*:exhausted but im open for suggestions or just having different ways to do the same thing.

I hope what im asking is clear. If not let me know inshaaAllah i'll try to explain more.:blind:

on with the good stuff....:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
05-16-2007, 09:35 PM
A thread has just been opened about this topic. http://www.islamicboard.com/educatio...me-tables.html

Insha'Allah that will help, a quote that I have seen alot in books that advise students of knowledge is not to take knowledge all at once for knowledge that is taken all at once will leave all at once.

For more info though go to that link it should help.

05-16-2007, 09:42 PM
I know i read it mashaaAllah it helps, but if you dont mind can i leave this one open just for other suggestion and stuff too inshaaAllah?

Umar001
05-16-2007, 09:45 PM
of course :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
05-16-2007, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
of course :)
yay!:thumbs_up JazakAllahu khair

:peace:

05-18-2007, 01:49 AM
Doesnt someone have a study schedule? anyone.......???:(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.