/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Big is beautiful

iqbal_soofi
05-16-2007, 09:55 PM
Some people think that a couple of big domes on top of the mosque makes it beautiful, whereas many others think that a single big and tall tower makes it more beautiful.

What do you think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
05-16-2007, 09:57 PM
I think a flat roof and a square wall is sufficient

IbnAbdulHakim
05-16-2007, 10:00 PM
my personaly opinion...

theres this place next to ma dads graveyard, its like a tent kinda thing, you can feel the breeze and smell the grass. allahs creation is all around, it feels so wicked....

basically an open area like a tent, its enough inshaAllah. i wish we cud go bak to them simple days

mohammed farah
05-16-2007, 10:02 PM
I dont really care as long as I get a place to pray 2 allah that should be fine.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
vpb
05-16-2007, 10:05 PM
knowledgable and pious muslims make a mosque beatiful, nothing else.

Pk_#2
05-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Oh, i dint realise that bout his threads i dun think i've been back to his ones :o|

iqbal_soofi
05-16-2007, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
knowledgable and pious muslims make a mosque beatiful, nothing else.
Very well said. :thumbs_up

Now you know why they always make em big and expensive.

Anyway from the architectural and figurative point of view Big is Beautiful. Isn't it?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.