/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hiz-but-Tahir!!!! What do you guys think??

no1_outbider
05-16-2007, 11:05 PM
:sl:

What do you guys think of the whole issue of the revival of the khilafa
that was destroyed in 1924 and never revived till this day?

And thus this is where Hiz-but-tahir comes in,its a international
group that is working for it.

Would like to hear from all those that know anything about it!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
05-16-2007, 11:16 PM
i've heard goods and bad about the group. it got good idea but bad amo. you don't establish khilfah peacefully and non-politically. US loves this kind of group that doesn't call for jihaad.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-16-2007, 11:31 PM
i say stay away from all groups inshaAllah :)

my personal judgement, may Allah guide us all

Malaikah
05-17-2007, 03:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
i've heard goods and bad about the group. it got good idea but bad amo. you don't establish khilfah peacefully and non-politically. US loves this kind of group that doesn't call for jihaad.

Huh? Are you going to nominate a leader for the Muslims by going to war?! Or am I missing something?:?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
05-17-2007, 04:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

Huh? Are you going to nominate a leader for the Muslims by going to war?! Or am I missing something?:?
:w:

I"m saying the group calls for non-violence and political parties as way of establishing khilfah. Allah has ordained jihad for us for the situation we are in today.

here's more info on the group....

http://www.allaahuakbar.net/jamaat-e...hizb/index.htm

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.