Asalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.
bro mash Allah your sooooooo lucky!!
seriosly man your really lucky.. ppl wish so bad to have a dream of the beloved Prophet (salalahu alai hi wasalam.)
Simple way of gaining prosperity in this world and the Hereafter
By Imam Ahle Sunnat, Alahazrat Shah Imam Ahmad Raza Khan Qadiri (may Allah be pleased with him)
Recite: Durood e-Radawiyya
"Sallal laahu alan Nabiyil Ummiyi Wa Aalihi
Sallal laahu alaihi wasallam.
Salaataw Was Salaaman Alaika Ya Rasoolallah
The following Durood Shareef should be read 100 times after every Salaah if possible, especially after Jummah Salaah with the congregation, facing Madinah Tayebah with both hands respectfully folded in front of yourselves.
Wherever Jummah Sallah is not performed, one may do the same after Zuhr (noon) salaah or after Asr (afternoon) salaah. Whenever one finds oneself alone one may recite this salawaat/durood shareef alone.
In the very same manner woman may recite the same at their homes. It has 40 benefits, which are proven from correct and reliable Hadith. Any person who truly loves the beloved Prophet Muhammad (Allah bless him and give him peace) will hold dearly to His (Allah bless him and give him peace) grandeur more than anyone else in his/her heart, and will refrain from befriending those 'mischief makers' who try to belittle the personality and diminish his remembrance.
Some of the following benefits are derived from reciting Durood e- Radawiyya:
1. Almighty Allah will bestow the reciter with 3000 Mercies.
2. Allah Almighty sends His salaam on the reciter 2 000 times.
3. 5 000 good deeds are written into his/her 'book of deeds'.
4. 5 000 sins are forgiven.
5. On the Day of Judgment, such a person will be blessed with the
most Holy Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) personal handshake.
6. His/Her forehead will have inscribed on it that this person is not a hypocrite.
7. His/Her forehead will have the following inscription in it that this person is
free from the Hell fire.
8. Almighty Allah will station such a person amongst the martyrs.
9. He/She will prosper in this world financially.
10. His/Her offspring and the offspring of their offspring will be blessed
11. He/She will gain the 'upper hand' of their enemies.
12. His/Her heart will be filled with Love.
13. Someday or the other, this person will be blessed with the appearance of
the beloved Prophet
(Allah bless him and give him peace) in their dream.
14. He/She will die with their faith intact.
15. On the Day of Judgment, intercession will for him/her by the Prophet
(Allah bless him and give him peace) is assured.
16. Almighty Allah, whose name is forever glorified, will never be
displeased with such a person.
Note: Alahazrat Imam Ahle Sunnat Ahmad Raza Khan (may Allah be pleased with him) himself has granted permission to all ‘Sunnis’ to utilize this salutation (as described above) on the condition that they avoid those who practice ‘wrong’ doctrines.
wasalam o alikumw arahmatulahi wabarakatuh.