/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Disproving Islam in 3 words

Rhubarb Tart
05-17-2007, 01:26 PM
Anyone is welcome to bring the star of the video here and discuss the matter.

what do you have to say to this? And scroll down and read the comment.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
05-17-2007, 01:33 PM
Hi,

The guy doesn't know what he speaks of, do you really want me to reply to the points?

Rhubarb Tart
05-17-2007, 01:39 PM
nah not really find this on youtube, was shock the comment people made on Islam.

- Qatada -
05-17-2007, 01:45 PM
:salamext:

I think we should remove it since it's anti islamic right?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
05-17-2007, 01:46 PM
Well the guy is ignorant of basic logic, 1. He asks a question which neccesitates more than a simple yes or no, for example, if I asked you 'Is your Mum out of prison' and said say just yes or no, then it'd be impossible for you to answer, because this has a statement within the question, similarly his 'god inspired' question is default because he is using different standards, and using words with different meanings like 'good' = perfection and so forth. 2. He is using one theological view i.e. of Islam to propose an outcome into another theological view i.e. christianity.

What I mean is that in Islam sinlessness does not neccesitate being God whilst according to his theology it does.

Furthermore the verse he is quoting is disputed in the bible itself since the author of Matthew changed the verse to something different, which actually stands as proof against him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.