/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Employment site for Muslims - Jobs4muslims Online

khalil_zamir
05-17-2007, 04:44 PM
Salaam All.

New Muslim Employment site now online. Needs Support to get more job seekers so more Employers register and advertise more jobs.

Can you help ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
khalil_zamir
05-17-2007, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khalil_zamir
Salaam All.

New Muslim Employment site now online. Needs Support to get more job seekers so more Employers register and advertise more jobs.

Can you help ?

www.jobs4muslims.com

- Qatada -
05-17-2007, 04:47 PM
:salamext:

Subhaan Allaah that's a really good site bro! may Allaah reward you for creating it and benefitting other muslims, ameen.

Hashim_507
05-17-2007, 04:53 PM
I dont live in uk though??

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
khalil_zamir
05-17-2007, 05:02 PM
Thanks Brother

I as a Muslim have found it hard to get a good job and needed a source to find a job in an environment i am comfortable in , or you good company ( Company of good men ) and were people understand Muslims.

The Company of people you work with every day effects you.

Allah gave me the knowledge to develop a employment site for Muslims in my situation, to help others.

I hope the site help other Muslims find work. Ameen

Mohammad Khalil Zamir

Woodrow
05-17-2007, 05:03 PM
Is there any way, those of us not from the UK can be of help?

khalil_zamir
05-17-2007, 05:06 PM
It is an International Employment site.

We are getting Job seekers and Employers from around the World registering.

Need support to advertise the site online. Hoping to get more jobs soon

islamirama
05-17-2007, 05:08 PM
salaam bro,

good site but you have uk and europe/germany on there only. You should include north america (canada and US) and also australia and middle east. There's lot of back and forth movement betw. aussie and uk/europe. also lot of muslims would like to see what's out there in ME or out of ME.

just a thought :)

bayt is a good example for ME site

Woodrow
05-17-2007, 05:17 PM
It is good to see Muslim Brother's starting up new Businesses that will be of benefit to fellow Muslims. all to often fresh new businesses try to fit into the existing market areas and forget that there is a huge market out there that is waiting to be tapped into.

khalil_zamir
05-18-2007, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
salaam bro,

good site but you have uk and europe/germany on there only. You should include north america (canada and US) and also australia and middle east. There's lot of back and forth movement betw. aussie and uk/europe. also lot of muslims would like to see what's out there in ME or out of ME.

just a thought :)

bayt is a good example for ME site
If you scroll down on the location box, you alspo get rest of the world including all the contries.

You can help even if your not in the UK as its an international site.

Best way to help suport is to advertise on other sites and word of mouth.

Main thing is to get the word out there !!.

You brother in islam

Mohammad Khalil Zamir

khalil_zamir
05-23-2007, 01:27 PM
Thanks for your support

May Allah help you like you have helped me. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.