/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Sikh topic

iqbal_soofi
05-17-2007, 10:04 PM
I don't know why the thread on Sikh topic was closed. It was good opportunity to know the ideas of people from other religions. We have some mis concepts about others. Also it was an opportunity for us to learn what mis concepts others have developed about us. This kind of discussions help to remove the mis concepts about each other.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
05-18-2007, 11:01 AM
Please start such threads in the Comparative Religion section.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-18-2007, 03:35 PM
I though we had a thread about Sikhism already, unless this is about all of em at once like it started elsewhere.

:sl:

One Man Army
05-18-2007, 09:37 PM
lol i jus read some of the heroic muslim guy that took on 7000 sikhs on the over forum. lookin at the link posted, i dnt c hw e did that, or what he proved? lol a very childish, useless and egotistical post.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AvarAllahNoor
05-19-2007, 12:59 PM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Well as I've been rather busy I see people have decided on creating Sikh related threads and mock it. We must have at least 20/25 threads in regard to Sikhism. Do people not read them? or do they suffer from amnesia? because everything in the thread that has been closed has been tackled previously.

If you have queries then ask them in a respectful manner, if you can't then don't be shocked if your religion is ridiculed in return. (Best thing to do is remain respectful)
:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.