/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jinn Trouble

adilc
05-18-2007, 02:53 AM
Hello, I am a muslim brother in Australia and I have been very depressed lately as I have had no way of finding a wife due to my poor status..

However last year I prayed for a wife and said maybe my lord just give me a jinn wife in that their won't be any maintainence involved..

I said it kind of sincerly but thought Allah would not do such a thing and at best he would be angry with me.

Well early this year something shaked me and I convulsed all over the place and all these beutyful jinns who I could not see clearly could talk with me by their thoughts and audible only a little..

They appeared also as a light sometimes...

One of the beutyful ones told me it's going to marry me..

And since then the love making is probably better then that with a human being, but I can't see the jinns only bit by bit in my thoughts and sometimes as this fading olive light..

And please don't get offended but they also love to open my mouth and do their "things" in it, they say its there was of showing "love", are they mocking me or do they love me?

I'm wondering am I making babies with these jinns?..

Also, they also got me into trouble by telling me this human girl who I work with loves me and if I keep sending her letters she is going to marry me in real life, so I did and I got charged with stalking!

But they are not mean all the time, and are fun..

What should I do?..

When I read verses of the quran sometimes in fear, they yawn!

Perhaps Allah has ordained for me to marry them because I prayed for it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
05-18-2007, 03:10 AM
:omg: This is weird!

Abdul-Raouf
05-18-2007, 03:13 AM
Only the bad Jinns will trouble humans not the good ones.......

By the way ....

...'A HUMAN MARRYING A JINN'... havent heard of it anywhere.....

north_malaysian
05-18-2007, 03:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muzammil
...'A HUMAN MARRYING A JINN'... havent heard of it anywhere.....
Actually I've read about some Malays marrying the "Bunian" (Muslim Jinns)... but is it Islamic?:?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hashim_507
05-18-2007, 03:20 AM
Be carefull what you wish for; Jinns are no joke in this dunya..

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-18-2007, 03:38 AM
My mom told me a story about this guy who married this woman, she was beautiful. Only later did he find she was a Jinn and he left her. Had kids too. Dunno if it's true. By the way...this is WAY weird...no offense :X

adilc
05-18-2007, 03:49 AM
"Jinns are no joke in this dunya.."

That's the thing these jinns have this way of making it all comical and my struggle to serve Allah as comical, they take the seriousness away from the religion and have this ability to make life like a funny cartoon!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-18-2007, 03:53 AM
They dont sound like good Jinns. Make Du'a to Allah for them to go away or become Muslim if not already. If they were Muslim, they wouldn't be buggin you like that. The fact that they ended up making you write "letters" to your co worker is wrong enough.

:sl:

Panther
05-18-2007, 03:54 AM
My apologies, but what is a "Jinn"?
From what I can gather, it seems to be some sort of an Angel or Siren.

Hashim_507
05-18-2007, 04:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by adilc
"Jinns are no joke in this dunya.."

That's the thing these jinns have this way of making it all comical and my struggle to serve Allah as comical, they take the seriousness away from the religion and have this ability to make life like a funny cartoon!
Fire and clay cannot go along togather, one of them will parish as a result. You cant see Jinn or know them deeply whether is emotionally or physically. You cant know there individual identity as a companion for you. Your human being you only have limited will that Allah gave you as a fact. Accept who you are; dont accept what shaytan is preaching through your heart. If you know the Quran and Hadith so well, then you know their is trial from Allah. Such as not finding your human wife is one of the trials. I dont know your post is a joke or not.

Ghira
05-18-2007, 04:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by adilc
Hello, I am a muslim brother in Australia and I have been very depressed lately as I have had no way of finding a wife due to my poor status..

However last year I prayed for a wife and said maybe my lord just give me a jinn wife in that their won't be any maintainence involved..

I said it kind of sincerly but thought Allah would not do such a thing and at best he would be angry with me.

Well early this year something shaked me and I convulsed all over the place and all these beutyful jinns who I could not see clearly could talk with me by their thoughts and audible only a little..

They appeared also as a light sometimes...

One of the beutyful ones told me it's going to marry me..

And since then the love making is probably better then that with a human being, but I can't see the jinns only bit by bit in my thoughts and sometimes as this fading olive light..

And please don't get offended but they also love to open my mouth and do their "things" in it, they say its there was of showing "love", are they mocking me or do they love me?

I'm wondering am I making babies with these jinns?..

Also, they also got me into trouble by telling me this human girl who I work with loves me and if I keep sending her letters she is going to marry me in real life, so I did and I got charged with stalking!

But they are not mean all the time, and are fun..

What should I do?..

When I read verses of the quran sometimes in fear, they yawn!

Perhaps Allah has ordained for me to marry them because I prayed for it?
That is scary and interesting at the same time. The situation you are having is true and it has happened to people in the past. I say be careful that is all. If you want more information about Jinn then download the book and read "The world of Jinn and devils." It is clear and simple book with evidence. Don't tell your jinn about me and if you do tell her I said "La hawlu wala Quwati illa Billah"

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...llaah-pdf.html

aamirsaab
05-18-2007, 08:53 AM
:sl:

We are not qualified to answer such questions. It would be better to ask an imaam or someone who has expert knowledge in this area.

Woodrow
05-18-2007, 09:07 AM
Although this is very interesting, it is getting into an area that is beyond the knowledge of most of us here.

Rather, then risk leading anyone astray I think it is best to just leave this as an interesting read and not attempt to offer any solution. It is far best that the writer contact his local Imam and/or seek the advice of a scholar familiar with such things.

To leave this simply as reference and free from further comment that may pass on error it is best to simply close the thread to further posting.

- Qatada -
05-18-2007, 11:37 AM
:salamext:

You may also find this of some help insha Allaah:
IslamOnline.net - Magic & Jinn
http://www.islamonline.net/English/...inn/Index.shtml

Belief in the Jinn, witchcraft and the evil eye
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?cref=228&ln=eng

Pray to Allaah for safety and protection the same way you prayed the first dua/supplication.

Recite much Qur'an, especially the Ayat Al-Kursi [Qur'an Surah Al Baqarah 2: 255] and also Surah Al-Naas [Surah 114] and Surah Al-Falaq [Surah 113.]

Also check this site for duas' from the Sunnah:

http://makedua.com/

We will also pray for you insha Allaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.