05-18-2007, 12:10 PM
FA Cup final
Date: Saturday, 19 May
Kick-off: 1500 BST
Venue: Wembley
Referee: Steve Bennett (Kent)
Watch (in UK): 1240 BST, BBC ONE. Highlights 2250 BST, BBC ONE

Chelsea
Chelsea head into the FA Cup final without Michael Ballack, Ricardo Carvalho and Andriy Shevchenko.

Winger Arjen Robben is still recovering from knee surgery but hopes to be fit enough for a place on the bench.

Midfielder Mikel Jon Obi is struggling with a thigh strain while Ashley Cole is a major doubt with an ankle problem which requires surgery.

Boss Jose Mourinho hinted he could use keeper Hilario as a substitute striker but is more likely to pick Ben Sahar.

Man utd
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is expected to hand the right-back role to Wes Brown with Gary Neville out injured.

That means disappointment for John O'Shea while Gabriel Heinze is also set to miss out as Patrice Evra is tipped to start at left-back.

Ferguson must also decide whether to pick Alan Smith up front or bolster his midfield with Darren Fletcher.

Louis Saha has been ruled out with a hamstring injury.

Insallah man utd will win.:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aLiTTLeTiMe
05-18-2007, 02:54 PM
I dont agree to you :)
My favorite team is chelsea :)

jb17
09-25-2007, 03:45 AM
i couldnt find the football thread lol
i just wanted to say manchester united > chelsea

sudais1
09-25-2007, 04:56 PM
lol dont matter man u won

who cares bout mancs,

its all bout da table toppers
AARRSEENALL

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
09-25-2007, 05:20 PM
Salamualikum.
GLORY GLORY MAN U ALL DA WAY!!!
ma'assalama

AvarAllahNoor
09-25-2007, 06:14 PM
Glad Jose left. hate cheslea. LIVERPOOL TO WIN!!

fatima_01
09-25-2007, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sudais1
lol dont matter man u won

who cares bout mancs,

its all bout da table toppers
AARRSEENALL
hah table toppers for now as soon as the compettion gets tough arsnel will be back were they belong at the bottom go RED DEVILLLLLLLLS

jb17
09-25-2007, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
GLORY GLORY MAN U ALL DA WAY!!!
ma'assalama
lol that made me laugh

arsenal had a great start to the season, i admit that.. but it's only because united was having problems and the injuries and suspensions etc it wasn't good, but we're getting back up. we're #2 in the table i believe and we had a bad start.. not bad.

i think it's really between the 3, united, liverpool & arsenal. i said that from the start that chelsea was to get 4th or lower and its funny all this stuff with jose happened because it proves my prediction was right which is kinda freaky.

i feel bad for mourinho but oh well.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!

Kittygyal
09-25-2007, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jb17
lol that made me laugh

arsenal had a great start to the season, i admit that.. but it's only because united was having problems and the injuries and suspensions etc it wasn't good, but we're getting back up. we're #2 in the table i believe and we had a bad start.. not bad.

i think it's really between the 3, united, liverpool & arsenal. i said that from the start that chelsea was to get 4th or lower and its funny all this stuff with jose happened because it proves my prediction was right which is kinda freaky.

i feel bad for mourinho but oh well.

GLORY GLORY MAN U!
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!

sudais1
09-25-2007, 08:14 PM
look at all these mancs,

arsenal are playing brilliant football and scoring goals, unlike last year we would have 10 chances and convert none of them. but know we are scoring and playing as a team. im happy henry left because with him arsenal wouldnt play together as well because anytime anyone got the ball they would pass to henry. Arsenal have also changed that "weak" aspect of them. we are good stylish football while we play physical.

Liverpool are winning nothing, there a cup team, they never won the new premier league and didnt win the league overall in 18 sorry counting this year 19 seasons. Chelsea is a buried Kingdom. That leaves Us and Manure like old days.

AvarAllahNoor
09-25-2007, 08:18 PM

Liverpool are winning nothing, there a cup team, they never won the new premier league and didnt win the league overall in 18 sorry counting this year 19 seasons. .
Oi! :Evil:

Kittygyal
09-25-2007, 08:20 PM
look at all these mancs,

arsenal are playing brilliant football and scoring goals, unlike last year we would have 10 chances and convert none of them. but know we are scoring and playing as a team. im happy henry left because with him arsenal wouldnt play together as well because anytime anyone got the ball they would pass to henry. Arsenal have also changed that "weak" aspect of them. we are good stylish football while we play physical.

Liverpool are winning nothing, there a cup team, they never won the new premier league and didnt win the league overall in 18 sorry counting this year 19 seasons. Chelsea is a buried Kingdom. That leaves Us and Manure like old days.
:sl:
HUH!! WHATEVA MAN!!!

Aisha20
09-25-2007, 08:35 PM
Man Utd all ze way! :p

i couldnt find the football thread lol
i just wanted to say manchester united > chelsea
that thread is closed. I guess this will be too soon

jb17
09-25-2007, 08:49 PM
manure? that's so original...

i'm sick of all arsenal fans and their supposed 'beautiful football'. yes, arsenal plays great, but man utd plays just as good if not better. it's like the marketing execs at arsenal are pushing the WE PLAY BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL thing too much. well, beautiful football is great, but can you play beautiful football and win things like man utd?

sudais1
09-25-2007, 10:37 PM
jb17

go on youtube and you'll see why everyone loves how arsenal play. Man United dont play half as good as Arsenal. Haven't you ever seen Arsenal score team goals where everybody does one touch. at united you only have ronaldo nani and anderson that are used to one touch. all the other players are typical english lobbing the ball up the field. im not sure you realized but when did fergie start enforcing attacking football from their defensive football? hmm Arsene Wenger ring al bell. In his first full season he did the double while playing good stylish football. Since when do u hear the media say Man United amazing one touch and stylish football. U hear the Media say Arsenal's amazing free flowing football and now they even say were top of the EPL :ooh: :ooh:

anyways

Arsenal especially last year would do so much one touch and not finish. This year we are playing better football than last year and were scoring. I have a right to feel optimistic because your two points behind us and we have a game in hand.

jb17
09-25-2007, 10:41 PM
i don't know how much of manchester united you've seen? i think you're basing all of this on watching one game.

i've never heard of the media saying such things, but then again i don't live in britain where the media is ridiculous.

feel optimistic. i have faith in united, arsenal is bound to start losing. i'm not saying arsenal plays well because arsenal plays well but i've seen more arsenal games then many non-arsenal fans. if you watch all of united's games you'd be saying otherwise.

jb17
09-25-2007, 10:42 PM
sorry i meant 'im not saying arsenal doesnt play well'..

sudais1
09-25-2007, 10:50 PM
i have been a loyal arsenal supporter for the past 8 years. I love this club and i have never missed the action. I live in Canada and belive me i have watched many Man U matches. Man U were only winning back to back titles before Arsene Wenger came. Man U play good attacking football once in every 5 or 6 matches. but Arsenal play attacking football every minute of the action

jb17
09-25-2007, 11:38 PM
Hmmm a Man Utd fan could say the same thing for Arsenal, that they don't play attacking. Well I suppose as rivals we can't exactly have the same thoughts.

Arsenal hasn't won since 03/04, Man Utd won the past season.. winning back to back titles isn't what it's all about, winning titles is what it's all about. Man Utd has won even when Henry was at Arsenal, doesn't that tell you something? Even with all the troubles Man utd had last season (injuries to the point where O'shea had to play keeper and we had players playing positions they didn't play ie: in the case of Carrick playing the defensive position) we still won. So I think that proves something... I'm not denying Arsenal is a great club but give Man Utd some credit. You guys might think you play the best football in the world but non-Man Utd and non-Arsenal fans I know (That actually WATCH football and don't just pick names) all say Man Utd plays the best, then Arsenal. But then again everyone has their own opinion and I accept yours.

Cool to see a fellow footie fan in Canada, even if you do like Arsenal lol. Whose your favourite player? I'm a big fan of Fabregas on Arsenal. He's definitely my favourite gunner but I liek V Persie and I did like Henry

Aisha20
09-26-2007, 12:13 AM
manure? that's so original...

i'm sick of all arsenal fans and their supposed 'beautiful football'. yes, arsenal plays great, but man utd plays just as good if not better. it's like the marketing execs at arsenal are pushing the WE PLAY BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL thing too much. well, beautiful football is great, but can you play beautiful football and win things like man utd?
yeaaa! u said it!! :peace:
arsenal have a good team, (van persie n ceskiiii :D ) but Man Utd have it better... (giggsy, ronaldo, scholes...) n i am sure (InshaAllah) dis seasn we will win the premier again :D

jb17
09-26-2007, 01:45 AM
lol ceskiii!! haha i love that one. i love cesc fabregas, hes one of my favourites. always has been! my sister wonders why lol but i just love him. despite his team. and i like v persie (llo i think everyone on this forum likes him)

you forgot to mention rooney! and co. lol

sudais1
09-26-2007, 03:05 AM
Hmmm a Man Utd fan could say the same thing for Arsenal, that they don't play attacking. Well I suppose as rivals we can't exactly have the same thoughts.

Arsenal hasn't won since 03/04, Man Utd won the past season.. winning back to back titles isn't what it's all about, winning titles is what it's all about. Man Utd has won even when Henry was at Arsenal, doesn't that tell you something? Even with all the troubles Man utd had last season (injuries to the point where O'shea had to play keeper and we had players playing positions they didn't play ie: in the case of Carrick playing the defensive position) we still won. So I think that proves something... I'm not denying Arsenal is a great club but give Man Utd some credit. You guys might think you play the best football in the world but non-Man Utd and non-Arsenal fans I know (That actually WATCH football and don't just pick names) all say Man Utd plays the best, then Arsenal. But then again everyone has their own opinion and I accept yours.

Cool to see a fellow footie fan in Canada, even if you do like Arsenal lol. Whose your favourite player? I'm a big fan of Fabregas on Arsenal. He's definitely my favourite gunner but I liek V Persie and I did like Henry

Arsenal had more injuries than anyteam last season, only second to newcastle. are injury list was huge last season. even tho we did beat u twice:zip: Arsenal would have won last season but we had poor finishing. this season we are playing at our best and lead the table rightly so.

And yea "fabelous" is my favorite player:D, along with van persie. I like henry but since he left we play more as a team collectively

jb17
09-26-2007, 05:25 AM
Really? I knew Arsenal had injuries but I didn't know they were #2 in the list, Man Utd had a lot of really important injuries. How did Arsenal continue? We were running out of players...

I'm not a barca fan so I don't know if I could follow Henry, but Barca is better then Real

Aisha20
09-27-2007, 12:54 AM
lol ceskiii!! haha i love that one. i love cesc fabregas, hes one of my favourites. always has been! my sister wonders why lol but i just love him. despite his team. and i like v persie (llo i think everyone on this forum likes him)

you forgot to mention rooney! and co. lol
i think we both have the same choices :D ... van persie :D haha
Cesc: Ceskiii! =P
Van Persie: Pirsi! :p my invents :hiding:

Aisha20
09-27-2007, 01:01 AM
Really? I knew Arsenal had injuries but I didn't know they were #2 in the list, Man Utd had a lot of really important injuries. How did Arsenal continue? We were running out of players...

I'm not a barca fan so I don't know if I could follow Henry, but Barca is better then Real
Nooo noo.. i think now we dont have the same choices :omg: Real is 10000000000000000000000000000000000 better than that barca! (vomit)
hahahahahaha the four fantastics hahahaha! ;D

jb17
09-27-2007, 01:31 AM
lol the fantastic four.. haha. i dunno, im not a real or barca fan! in la liga i like valencia.

whose your favourite on m united? mines probably c ronaldo or rooney. lol but i hate how all the girls (who dont watch footie) are in love with ronaldo, its annoying. like if i ever criticize him theyre like SHUTUP HES HOT! what kind of reasoning is that?? sometimes i don't like ronaldo because of it, but i try not to let it get to me.

do you guys have jerseys/shirts of your team? i got a man utd one for the 06 season. rooney on the back. glad i got it since we won. its got the gold lettering cause its the champions league edition

Aisha20
09-27-2007, 02:36 AM
My fav is Giggsy :D the bst!!
I h8 the fct that lot of girls go bhind him... :p aaaaaaashh! but well... if he plays good then thats not a problem :p hehe! Rooney is also a gud player :p i lyk him haha

jb17
09-27-2007, 02:41 AM
good choice! giggs is awesome.
yeah i dont like that girls love ronaldo for his 'looks'. do they even remember what he looked like 3 years ago? cause i do. and boy it wasnt pretty. hes gotten way better as a player though which is why i like him, i could care less about how he looked. a lot of people dont find him good looking anyway (not saying im one of them)

rooney is great. i love him.

i like kaka too.

Aisha20
09-27-2007, 03:33 AM
kaka!! he plays awesome!!! OMG!! InshaAllah he will play in Real Madrid soon :p
Ruud was awesome too in man utd :p well he still is =)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.