/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Football.

Scotpak
05-18-2007, 06:29 PM
I am a massive Football fan and have supported Liverpool FC since i was a kid.
Who else here is a fan of the beautiful game which team do they support??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mohammed farah
05-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Liverpool !......................:raging: :raging: :raging: me is man utd:D :D :D :D

Scotpak
05-18-2007, 06:36 PM
I'd rather support the soon to be six times Euro champs!!!!::)

mohammed farah
05-18-2007, 06:38 PM
when you say soon do you mean 30 years time

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scotpak
05-18-2007, 06:41 PM
Next week bro!.You and Chelsea can fight for the little FA cup tomorrow:D
Walk on.....:D

ibrarfaiz
05-18-2007, 06:42 PM
i suppot liverpool they the best

mohammed farah
05-18-2007, 06:43 PM
lol the fa cup.............the most important cup in the world............650million watching 2morrow

ibrarfaiz
05-18-2007, 07:18 PM
r u bludy stupid firstly the world cup of course it the most important and then it is the champions league

Kittygyal
05-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Salamualiku.
Snowy is in the pitch, make some room bludz :D you can't be as crazy like me, who's just mad like hell about soccer but but trying my best to stop because of other things on hand. Inshallah will do one day :-[

sowiee got kindish carried away with my maturness:p

anywho, you should know who i support c'mon who do ya all think:?. Well a big fat NO to Liverpool. Am a crazy,mad fan of red devilz for those who don't know who 'red devilz' are then i shall tell you. It's Mancherster United (Man U). Since i been born i loved that team and will do forever Inshallah :D

Anywho brother ScotPak, easy now tiger. I see Liverpool fan but all kewl with me alhmdulillah. But But we'll see by tommorrow, You all know red devilz were the best and are the best.
Bludz take it easy other wise we won't have no soccer thread at all :X

anywho. we can take this over to the other soccer thread inshallah, because then there will be too tooo many get me bludz?

anywho, shukran in advance for reading my posts and getting it through your brains who i support :D

Yours sincerly.
SnOwY.

Ma'assalama :D:D

LFC
05-19-2007, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed farah
lol the fa cup.............the most important cup in the world............650million watching 2morrow
And 650 mill saw you looose! :statisfie

Kittygyal
05-19-2007, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LFC
And 650 mill saw you looose! :statisfie
Salamualikum!

and your point is???

so what if we lost! what a big deal.

it was a horrid match anway!

just a big do-dah for Prince Wiliam

Ma'assalam!

Prisca
05-19-2007, 09:26 PM
I support the only team worth supporting
The team that are going to be winning the champions leauge in just a few days
The team that had to work harder than any other team before to make it to the champions league final.....for revenge
Yes, I support the great AC Milan!
And inshaAllah they will win the champions leauge against liverpoo

Sorry for the essay ^_^

Andrew
05-20-2007, 01:38 AM
I am a Leicester City fan through and though having grown up in Leicestershire. We are not having many good times at the moment but I always hope one day we will return to the Premier League but I have a feeling it will be a long time.

To a lesser extent I am also a follower of Real Madrid and they are my team I support in the Champions League and I watch most of their la liga games on Sky.

H4RUN
05-20-2007, 10:58 AM
WE 'AV ANOTHER FOOTIE THREAD FOR ALL US HOOLIGANS :D...OH AN YEAH ALL THE TEAMS MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD *COUGH COUGH* NEED I SAY MORE:p

Cheerio

Prisca
05-20-2007, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
WE 'AV ANOTHER FOOTIE THREAD FOR ALL US HOOLIGANS :D...OH AN YEAH ALL THE TEAMS MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD *COUGH COUGH* NEED I SAY MORE:p

Cheerio

Yes, do say more because I really can't understand what 'Cough Cough' means unless you want some medicine for that cough.

Kittygyal
05-20-2007, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN

Cheerio
Salamualikum.
MY LEFT FOOT! *COUGH COUGH*
ma'assalama

youngsister
05-20-2007, 10:17 PM
:sl:

Prisca
05-21-2007, 09:46 AM
Serie B^^ haha

Asyur an-Nagi
05-21-2007, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scotpak
I am a massive Football fan and have supported Liverpool FC since i was a kid.
Who else here is a fan of the beautiful game which team do they support??
the reds...aye!:thumbs_up

LFC
05-21-2007, 01:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Prisca
Serie B^^ haha
Serie A now.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.