/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Path that led me to Allaah. - A Prequel to the heart-break series -

Pages : [1] 2

- Qatada -
05-18-2007, 08:22 PM
:salamext:

The Path that led me to Allaah.
- A Prequel to the heart-break series -

This story has some lessons which we can all learn from insha Allaah. It's a series of it's own and i will try to post up small chapters every now and then when i can write something up, and get the time insha Allaah (God willing.)

I hope it benefits you as much as it benefitted me, and this story was one of the ways i was able to write the story on the heart-break thread.* Hope you enjoy it.

Prequel:

pre·quel

A literary, dramatic, or cinematic work whose narrative takes place before that of a preexisting work or a sequel.

Answers.com

Throughout the story, i want you to keep an eye on the main character. The way he speaks, what he goes through, and how his friends change him - for the better, or for the worse? What are the consequences for that?

Relate it to yourself, and reflect. See how your friends can influence you, and how something which you might have had a good intention for, it wasn't that good afterall - since it lead to many more evils. Reflect, and try to see how there may be something which you dislike, yet Allaah has placed in it much good, and there may be something you like, which is harmful for you. Allaah knows and we do not know.

* Heart-Break Series
http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...rt-broken.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
05-18-2007, 08:26 PM

Part 1.

It's authentically reported that the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) said:

"I have not left behind me any temptation more harmful for men than women." (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

The beginning..

He was sitting in class daydreaming.. it was a warm day today, the sun was shining. He couldn't wait for the lesson to finish.

Something hit his head. The girls behind him in class were laughing.

Huh? he thought to himself.

He turned around, they pointed to his chair and started laughing at each other again.. he looked down and saw a folded paper.

Should i open it? Or just ignore them? He chose to open it.

As he opened it, it had an email address.

Add Me.

What? Was that really the right thing to do, he thought to himself?

He ignored it and carried on with his work.

Another time, it hit his head.. he picked it up again and checked;

Why you ignoring us for?
He couldn't be bothered with this.. he waited a little while, and the bell went. Home time!

He left the class, went through the corridors and stood next to the gates, waiting for his mates to meet him. As he waited, he saw that these mates were with them girls now. They were talking, he got abit impatient now. So he ran home.

Everyone was at home already, watching TV. He sat down and started watching it aswell. His dad came home after a while.

"We've got internet today!"

What's that? he asked.

You can see all the world through it.

Serios!?

Yeah, you can even talk to people on it, watch tv, you can do nearly anything.

Wow, kool.

"You'll have to explain to me how it works though, i'll set it up for you and you can try to connect the internet."

Okay dad, thanks. This is well kool.

I wonder what you can do with it..?

- Qatada -
05-18-2007, 08:31 PM
- The next day at school -

We've got internet at home now!

That's kool man, you should come on msn some time.

What's that?

You can chat online with us, it's really fun.

I never knew there was stuff like this.. i'll probably be able to use it because my bro has a computer in the bedroom.

You need to make a hotmail account though, it's really easy. Just go on their site and create an email address and then you can come on msn.

Thanks, man.

All day i was looking forward to going on the net, it was my first time and i could even chat to my mates there! I wasn't too old then, maybe i was around 13years old.

I came home, ate and then rushed to the bedroom. I switched on the computer and made an email address. I downloaded msn and logged in. My friend had already given me his email address, so i added him.. but he wasn't online.

hmm.. this is weird. I waited for a little while, and started to browse over hotmail. It was my first time afterall.

I got bored after abit, so i started checking out all the features of msn.

I saw a button, which caught my attention.

[ CHAT ROOM ]
CLICK HERE

Out of curiousity, i clicked it.

A whole page popped up, loads of people chatting at one go. Some people shouted ASL!?

What's that? i thought.

Some people would *whisper* their age, others would swear. hm.. this was confusing.

There was a box on my window screen, flashing. I clicked it and someone had messaged me.

Sup?

hey..

You alright?

Yeah, you?

I'm gud thanks.
I was bored, and i wanted to know how msn worked.

So what's your email address?

A/S/L?

What's that?

Age Sex Location?

Oh, i'm 13 male. you?

kk same here 13/F, here's my add.

So we chatted abit on msn.. the conversation was abit dry since i was new to all of this.

Later my friends came on msn so i stopped talking to this new person, they never really gave their name or anything. Anyway, we ended up blocking and deleting each other.. but was this really the ending?

Or is this where the plot unfolds from?

jzcasejz
05-18-2007, 10:17 PM
:sl:

Ahhhh...this is wicked Bro. Reading it all together in one go is more clear and awesome!

Top stuff, Alhamdulillaah. :D :thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Panther
05-19-2007, 03:18 AM
The suspense! Also, what did you do to upset the person so much that they blocked and deleted you?

Tania
05-19-2007, 04:19 AM
I liked the fact his father helped him with the net :)

- Qatada -
05-19-2007, 09:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Panther
The suspense! Also, what did you do to upset the person so much that they blocked and deleted you?

You'll understand how that's an important event in the story later insha Allaah (God willing.) :)

Peace.

------
05-19-2007, 09:52 AM

Pretty kool so far! Mashaa Allaah :D

Malaikah
05-19-2007, 09:54 AM

So is this the same person who ended up getting heart broken in the other story?

Are they both real stories? :?

- Qatada -
05-19-2007, 10:03 AM
:wasalamex

no.. that other story was kinda made up, but this story explains how that series was created, kind of.

Basically, the stories are totally different.

- Qatada -
05-19-2007, 11:53 AM
I woke up the next morning, it was the weekend today. This whole thing was new to me, so i was still excited to check up on what was new.

I can't really remember much that happened in family life, but i was abit bored of that.. so i spent more time on the computer. Being new to High school [uk] or Junior High [US] makes you want to have more friends, maybe that was the reason why i went on it alot.

That day i logged on, i could see the msn figure spinning around trying to login. Then the window logged in, but there was something different.
*New Window*

*****@hotmail.com has added you.

Will you accept? :

- Okay I will accept.

- No, i will block the user.

OK - Cancel
Take a wild guess which one i picked? I was bored like i said before. But before accepting, i thought twice about it. This wasn't just a mate i knew at school..

The friend who told me about msn was online.
Did you give my email address to anyone?

Yeah, i thought we could all add each other. Especially since we're all in the same class.

hm.. okay, but who specifically did you give it to?

Them girls in our class, they asked me for your email add.

I added it, i never knew it was them though.. should i block them?

they probably...
***** has signed in

i'll add them in the conversation.

how do you do that?

***** has been invited in the conversation.

Hey.

Sup.

Hi..

how come you ignored me that day?

When?

In class?

Oh.. i'm sorry about that.

It's okay, just don't ignore me.

Sure.. ok.

Remember when you were telling me you like him?

oii.. you shouldn't have told him that.

erm.. i think i have to go now, i'll be back later sorry.

take care.

why you going?

I Logged out.

- Qatada -
05-19-2007, 11:55 AM
The next time i logged in.. this person was still online. It was probably their first time to visit the net too, since it was something new for us teens.

They started the conversation with me, i felt abit uncomfortable.. but i replied back so i didn't seem rude.

We chatted, and became friends. Then we spoke to each other at school, sometimes. Then she would send letters in class, and i would reply.

I never really liked her, but i felt sorry for her. I didn't like hurting anyone, and i was a friendly person back then. Maybe that's why i played along?

Anyway this msn thing was kool, so i spoke to people from my school. I became more confident gradually, it affected the way i thought, and i was more confident with other people and able to speak out if i had to.

To cut things short - as weeks and even months progressed, the conversations continued and the friendship increased. The gurl started showing feelings, sometimes hinting it while other times explaining to their mates. So when i'd be at school, i'd get stares by people.. but back then, who didn't want to be popular?

Why didn't i move seats in class? It's because the teachers sometimes put people in alphabetical order (stop laughing lol, i know its weird) so yeah, that's why i couldn't move places. And that's why i carried on getting first class mail. That's what happened another day, i got airmail this time and it hit my head.

I picked it up and heard the laughing again, what did it say?

Will you go out with my mate?
hm.. i just couldn't be bothered so i stayed quiet again. My mate asked me what it said, i just ignored everyone. I wasn't used to all this.

Anyway one day i was with my mates at break, and a group of people approached me. Guess who? They started laughing again so i knew something was up.

So do you wna go out with my mate? they said.

I stayed quiet for a little while.. No. i replied.

Why not?

i stayed quiet.. i just don't want to, i thought to myself. Plus i knew it wasn't right anyway, i still had that shyness (hayaa'.)

The bell went, break was over.

So i walked away.

------
05-19-2007, 02:01 PM

Kool Mashaa Allaah! Keep it coming :D

Salama
05-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Nice....keep them rolling

- Qatada -
05-19-2007, 04:28 PM

I think she was sad alot, and her friends would say to me that i hurt her bad. I never knew what to do, so i said okay.

We met up outside of school, spoke to each other. Never really did anything deep, but we saw a movie, an action one lol. It turns out when i came home, someone had triggered the alarm - someone had seen me and busted me, and it passed onto the family.

Uh-oh. lol who doesn't know that being an asian means you have relatives everywhere, and to top it off - dating with someone isn't allowed anyway, unless it's with your spouse. I came home and everyone knew what had happened.

I got grounded.

This was a moment in life where i totally had to go through a reflection period, was i really doing the right thing? Some people even told me that i couldn't really hurt her, since love can't happen when you're so young. Now i know it can happen, but back then i never. We know this because Aa'isha (may Allaah be pleased with her) loved Allaah's Messenger (peace be upon him) at a young age.

What was i supposed to do? I couldn't tell her that i want to end it. That's the only reason i had accepted it. But i had to, so i did.

Everyone was suspicious when i would go on the computer, so i wouldn't use msn now. I needed help and was in a state of weakness. So i turned to Allaah/God, i tried to look at what the Islamic view to this whole situation was. I knew it wasn't allowed, but why wasn't it allowed?

I found some info on how innocent love which might start off as 'love on first sight' usually isn't that innocent afterall, especially when it can have harmful consequences i.e. heart-break, and heartbreak can lead to enmity, jealousy, hatred. Relationships outside of marriage can also break up ties, sex outside of marriage can also lead to children who might not know who their father is etc. which can have harmful pyschological effects on the child. Since this whole game is basically a 'hit and run' idea.

I went back to school after the weekend, and everyone was hyped up. Knowing that they have a mate who's got a 'girlfriend.' They were even more hyped because someone asian was with someone white. That's how people were for some reason.

Some asian girls would give the evils (not everyones racist, but i'm just saying.) I didn't know what to do, because in reality - i was just trying to please someone, while not knowing the evils which would come leak out of it in the future.

Guess what happened? Maths is everday, which meant that i was in that seat everyday.

The laughing behind me was louder, and now even my mate knew that something had happened over the weekend.

I was embarrassed to discuss it while knowing what had happened at home - i had reflected alot there.

I recieved the mail; Did you have a good time with my mate?

------
05-19-2007, 04:46 PM

Kool Mashaa Allaah, I liked the bit where Islaam came into the thoughts of the person.

- Qatada -
05-19-2007, 05:34 PM

I waited abit before i replied.. so much things were going through my head. I ignored the question on the creased up paper, and gave a direct answer.

I think i can't carry it on no more. I'm sorry.
What do you mean? I thought you liked her?

Yeah, but it's over. Sorry.

I never really got a reply, they had quietened down now. Anyway everyone who knew by now was wondering why it had happened, how one day it had just 'started' and on that same day it had 'ended?'

My friends asked me too, i stayed quiet.. i never really wanted it in the first place, and now i hurt alot of people in the process. I wasn't pleased with that, since my first intention was to please someone so i don't get them hurt.

Maybe people thought i was trying to get attention? But how could that be if i would get more by sticking to it?

Others thought i was afraid, i was kind of.. since i was new to all this popularity. I usually stayed quiet now, and the same people would approach me and i would remain quiet, not answering their questions.

They would ask me the same things, the why's and how's. But it had ended, no matter how stubborn they thought i was. I had prayed to Allaah to save me from more trials, and the praise is for Him that i never really faced as much now, from the people or family.

This phase lasted for around 2years, and the praise is for Allaah that it gradually died out. She became abit more maturer, and the constant questioning - they got tired of it. As time progressed, it was officially over.

Now that things were becoming normal once again, i carried on using msn every now and then to chat to my mates. Not as much, but just to pass some time.

Throughout these two years i would learn a little about the stories of the many reverts who had started joining Islaam, and i would check out Islamic Magazines. Scientific miracles from Qur'an and all that.

I was about 15 now.

These years made me reflect alot, yet i still wasn't firm in my Islaam. I never really had any good understanding of the basics, and i never really had any firm principles to hold onto, this would be a big disadvantage for me in my near future.

To be continued...

umm-sulaim
05-19-2007, 09:30 PM
maasha Allaah!! i think a lot of people can relate, keep em comin...

wassalaam

- Qatada -
05-19-2007, 10:08 PM

Part 2.
I would go to school and get on with my work, but the pressure of exams started to come up now that i was half way through high school (or Junior High in the US.)

I wasn't as focused as i used to be in the past, who doesn't? This is the time in your life when you see the world differently, you think differently, imagine life differently, and see things from another angle to how you did before.

I was more relaxed now, more confident. But not too much, just enough to make my voice heard. Before the past phase i was totally shy and quiet.

So yeah, life was different now. I had changed alot, and i was kind of happy about that.

Near the beginning when i got msn, alot of people from our class had shared their email ads like i told you earlier. And there was this other person from class which i liked, but i'd never tell anyone that. Alot of guys liked her, and she was the phase 1's "half-friend." She didn't really care that i had given up the other one, but emotions is emotions init?

I remember one day when i was walking back from school with a mate, and he told me that a guy and a girl can't simply be mates, there's gota be someone from among them who has feelings for the other. Even if they don't show it. That's true, and i know that now.

So remember that times passed by now, it's two years later. I've come back on msn properly back again, after a long time. I've blocked the first person, i had to since i realised that i gota either take the whole package, or block all means. I did that, so we never spoke no more.

That doesn't mean i blocked all my previous contacts, it just means that i still had a doorway to other trials which i never knew could come up yet...

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-20-2007, 03:44 AM
Ahh i like this MashaAllah. The suspense man..yeap im pretty sure a lot of ppl can relate. Waiting for more :D

Tania
05-20-2007, 06:09 AM
I remember too the emotions of first net days, or months, should i say better. I will never understand how a person can change on the net, to act like other - he accepted to talk with the girl even if in class never thought to do that.

- Qatada -
05-20-2007, 03:03 PM

U heard Sean Paul's new track?

No, what 1?

Here, i'll send it ya.

thanks, that's top!

yeh.. i got more of that if u want sum.

I'll ask for more later, thanx.

This was that person i told you about before, the one who added me earlier who was from my class. We'll call her C for now, just so we don't get confused with phase no.1 girl.

C was busy in her own world, didn't really bother chatting to me too much. So i tried to chat, but never really got anywhere in the conversations. At school it would be different, sometimes talk and sometimes not. Maybe because everyones just confused, trying to find out who they are, who they wna be? Sometimes your best mates, and sometimes you pretend you don't even know each other.. confusing huh?

Anyway when you want someone to like you, you want them to get your attention. I think that's common sense.

There's some people who claim to love God for example, yet they don't love what He loves. If you don't love what the other party loves, then you don't really love them. If not that, atleast take into consideration of what they say.

So i was chatting to her, maybe for a few days.. i was abit more confident with myself now, and abit more open. Since i had alot of friends, i knew how to talk, and got influenced by them alot.

Allaah's Messenger spoke the truth when he said:

"A person is likely to follow the faith of his friend, so look whom you befriend."

[Recorded in Abu Dawud & Tirmidhi]

I started getting influenced by my friends in so many ways, in the way they spoke, the taste of music, their interests etc.

So i wasn't really myself no more, i was just a copy of someone else. And that copy was of the media, so all i did was follow blindly, why? Because to be popular, you have to follow the 'scene' - And the 'scene' is controlled by the media, we're like sheep, we just follow along.

This had to get worse yet, but i never knew what the future was. Only Allaah does, but i was given the ability to make the decision - the good path, or the wrong path. I think you all know which one i was tempted to follow...

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-20-2007, 03:07 PM
Ahh that was too short or i read it too fast. waiting again lol.

- Qatada -
05-20-2007, 03:13 PM
It was a cold night today, even though it was supposed to be Summer. I put the heater on, and i felt all warm inside.

I signed in and saw the msn figure spinning around, it logged in.

No-one had added me for ages, but today a window was flashing. It was a new contact.

It couldn't have been someone from school? I accepted it anyway.

When i clicked [OK] - the person was (Online) .

I saw their screen name, and i realised it couldn't have been anyone from school.

I waited abit to see if they would say anything, no message.

I opened another window with a mate and asked him, did you give my email ad to someone?

He said No. hm... this was weird.

I opened the window with the new ad,

*silence* - i decided to be the first person to start the conversation:

hey, asl?

sup? u 1st.

15/m/uk. u?

yeh same same, buh i'm a gyal lol.

lol

atleast the person was open minded i thought to myself, so we started chatting.

we had alot of similarities, but differences aswell. Sometimes that can be a good thing.

I stopped chatting to C now, this new character was more interesting.

So what u upto?

Nothin much, jus cotchin.

Wots that?

lol u dno? cotchin is flexin init.

oh, safe. soo.. who gave u my ad?

lol

no go on, who gave it?

it was a m8 init, i asked her 4sum adz n she passed em ova. they wer in her block list or sutin.

ohh, ok. what was her ad?

why dyu want to know?

i just want 2 know who it is.

her ad was this:

ohh! i remember, was she the one on chatrooms?

what?

i think i spoke to her a long time ago. but then we deleted each other because we never really spoke after that.

oh, seen.

yeh..

------
05-20-2007, 03:19 PM

More more more!!! :D

jzcasejz
05-20-2007, 03:40 PM
Are these stories filled with nicotine? Koz they're pretty addictive! :p More, more, more! :blind::D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-20-2007, 04:23 PM
^^Lol init.

- Qatada -
05-20-2007, 08:39 PM

U eva had a ride in a BMW M3?

no, u?

yeh, ma cuzzie (cousin) came over a few days back, took us fo a cruise init.

thats kool, safe.

Nah, it's seen now.

What is?

Safe.

lol, safe is seen?

yeh, idiot. lolz

lol k, seeeen?

idiot, lolz.

We became friends, and we spoke alot.. she taught me alot, and i think i taught her alot too.

The thing is that i hadn't ever felt like this before, it was a weird feeling inside. It made you laugh all the time, even when the person wasn't there.

None of my school mates knew of this new person who added me, and for some reason i never wanted to share this persons ad with no-one else.

The pressure of exams kind of got relieved now, i stopped focusing on school work and more on talking to this person. Atleast they understood what i was going through, even though they were just a year younger.

We'll name her S, just to cause less confusion.

- Qatada -
05-20-2007, 08:45 PM

Back at school it's different now, hardly anyones focused on their exams. It's near the end of school, just 2 more years left. So everyones cotching, flexin, whatever u wna call it.

Back in the days i used to be focused, but now i couldn't be bothered either. The teacher would tell everyone to study, revise, do homework. But no-one did that, we'd just copy off someone at break. It wasn't worth it, thats how everyone felt, except the guy we copied off obviously.

I'd just daydream in class, a dictionary would wizz past my head and i wouldn't know.. lol even pencil throwing fights, one half of the class against the other half. Those were the days...

When the bell went, everyone would rush out. I was happy when that would happen. It was quite a few weeks now, maybe even months that we had been chatting.
hey, u gud?

yeh, u?

am kool thanx.

so anywayz, where u from?

promis me u wnt tel no1?

i wont, trust me.

nah promise..

ok, i promise lol.

kk lol, i'm from there.

u serios?!

no, i'm jokin?

kasmay? (u swear?)

yeah, kasmay. (lol)

she was from my town.. lol that was shocking.

..I'm from there too.

u messin?

no, i'm serious.

*shocked emo*

i know.. weird. And it was your mate who gave you my ad right?

yeh.. it was.

Riya90
05-20-2007, 08:57 PM
lol , cnt wait for the nxt part

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-20-2007, 10:21 PM
wuuuuuuuuuurddd, getting interesting :D

Beblessed
05-20-2007, 10:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
Are these stories filled with nicotine? Koz they're pretty addictive! :p More, more, more! :blind::D
lolllll :D
lovin the story fanks fi_sab

Panther
05-21-2007, 01:33 AM
Argh! Cliffhanger! ;D What happens next!?

- Qatada -
05-21-2007, 10:47 AM

So what end you from?

Near that street..

kool, i'm on the other side of town to you then.

yeh.

it looks like destiny or something init.. the way your mate added me, so long ago and gave u my ad n stuff.

loll.. true.

i heard lord of the rings 3 came out, u watched that?

yeh, downloaded it already.

Remember that golum guy with the bald head? lol

lol yeh.. yo a golum init?

lol joker.

u want the file? i can send it ya?

no, its ok. its too big anyway.

seeen.. so what school u go to?

that one, u know wot 1 i'm on about?

yeh, i get ya. i'm from the other one.

kool. lol

lol

We spoke alot.. for weeks and a few months.
So, would u wna meet up some time?

..Yeah? where at?

wherever init.. town center?

This was a risky mission, everyone knows that the town center is the place where most people 'chill out' on saturdays.. lol was this pushing the limits?

Alright, seeen. when?

Saturday?

ok.

WARNING: This article isn't encouraging anyone to do that, since sharing personal info on the net can be dangerous and anyone can pretend to be someone your age when they're really not.

- Qatada -
05-21-2007, 10:50 AM
So i got ready, i never really knew all the things which were kool. I wore some jeans a t-shirt, and a new jacket, sorted my hair out and ran to town.

It was abit busy, which was in a way a good thing. Warm day, i was abit early. So i went to the library to check if she would still be coming. I logged on, and checked my mail.

- No New Messages -

I was happy, kinda.. atleast she was going to come, i thought. Otherwise she would mail me right?

I waited for abit.. i saw some people my age go past, was it them? It looked like they were waiting for someone?

I rang their cell/mobile no. it was off.

We said we would meet up at 1pm, now it was 1:10pm.

Maybe she wasn't coming afterall?

I refreshed my page on hotmail, still nothing?

I was about to sign out when three people came past...

One in blue, another in green? One in white.

They walked past, one of them was looking at the close by computers. Did they want to go on them? They were only 3 in this section anyway?

"This is the one" she said.

...was it them?

Malaikah
05-21-2007, 12:58 PM

Talk about suspense! This is awesome, don't keep us waiting!

------
05-21-2007, 02:09 PM

Kool akhee! Can't wait to read more Inshaa Allaah :D

- Qatada -
05-21-2007, 03:20 PM
The one in blue sat on a near by computer, the other two were standing up behind.

Hey listen, this is my mate.

I looked back, they were looking at me.

Are you, that guy?

Yeah..?

she nodded towards the one in white.

She was abit quiet.

Talk to her then? her mate said.

Hi.. she said.

Hey, u alright?

Yeah, u?

I'm good, i looked down now.. embarrassed.

Your phone was off before?

No, i just changed my sim.

Oh..kay.

*silence*

some kids ran past.

erm.. so, anything else?

It was quite;

the tension was building up abit..i wanted to talk but it wasn't really that comfortable with all of them staring. Plus it was a public place with everyone going past.

Ok anyway, i gota go now. Just wanted to check if everythin was alright..

Ayt, See ya, then.

you too.

I left, and that was it. Strange, but i wondered what was going to come out of it? Was this even a real meeting?

- Qatada -
05-21-2007, 03:25 PM
I came home feeling angry at myself. Why didn't i make it more clear? I could have said more.

Anyway it was too late now, i came home and didn't really wna do anything. Just wanted to know what had happened, and how to clear it up. I was sad...

The person i met wasn't just ordinary, there was something different. I'd have to ask my friends if they had heard of her before.

After a while, I went on msn and she wasn't on. My mates weren't on either, so i fell asleep for abit. That was the only way to pass time i felt.

After a while i woke up, i went to my room and switched on msn. My mates were online, so i started asking them if they knew of that person.

I don't know, most of them said.

Do you know of someone called...?

Nope.

You ever heard of this person?

I don't know, sorry.

Do you know who she is, the one from that school?

Nah, sori.

I tried asking more people, when one person gave me the answer.

Do you know this person from that school?

Yeah, she's really popular there. I think everyone knows her.

Seriosly?

Yeah.

I was shocked.. had i been talking to a person like that all this time? They're probably gna think i'm a loser and stop talking to me...

- Qatada -
05-21-2007, 05:09 PM
I remembered back abit and sometimes i would have to go off.. she would put a heart at the end of the conversations, i would quickly log out.

I wasn't sure how to respond really, i thought it could have bad consequences. So i would stay quiet, plus i had never felt this before so i never really knew how to react.

I waited for abit, for her to come. And at night time she did. I was really happy now, i didn't know how to explain it.

Helloo..

hey!

How u doin? lol

i'm gud, thx. u?

Am fine!

lol, i saw u.. i neva knew u was so..

so.. what? lol

lol, shurup u know what i'm gna say..

nah i dont.. *embarrassed* :-[

..you're well good lookin.

aw.. thanks.

u were wearing white init?

yh..

that was my fav. color lol.

i like it too..

i thought you wouldn't come today, i was waitin for abit. there were some other girls there too, i thought you were them.

lol nah, i came though init?

yeh.. thanks.

no worries. anythin 4 u init..

thx S.. that means alot.

lol shurup eeeejiot.

so did u think i would look diferent?

i thote u wud be a geek or sutin.. lol.

yeh?

buh u wasn't.. u was kinda..

??

lol.. whites one of my fav colors lol.

me too..

Was a high or what? lol i felt in a daze..
for the next few days i was alot more happy.. everyone would be like, why you smiling for?! lol and i'd just smile back at them again.

I wish i could see her again, proper this time.. she even made an email ad with our names on together lol, so conversations continued for a few more days, maybe upto two weeks or something... then something changed?

- Qatada -
05-21-2007, 05:32 PM
One day i came from outside and my dad was on the computer. My sister came and told me that my mate was online, and that he was speaking to my dad.

I went to the main room and found that what she said was true, to an extent..
So how are you uncle?

I'm fine thx, u?

i'm good. So where's your son?

He's coming now, one minute.

He got up, I rushed to sit down and told the person that i'd be right back - while everyone stared at me -, i logged off, closed the Messenger program and went to my room.

Dad, you can come back on it now, sorry. I smiled and whizzed past.

I logged in again, my heart was beating fast..

lol ur wel krazy!

why?

that was my dad u were chatting to lol, just imagine he found out?

lol i thought you were on though..

i dont know how it happened, my email account logged in by itself on windows msn, my dad switched on the comp. thats probably how it happened.

so you spoken to my dad now lol..

loll he's a chiller.

i was shocked when it happened.. i thought it was obvious by your nick that you was female, its kool u never used pink or purple text today init?

lol yeh.

its good it was windows msn.. if it was real msn they would see your display pic..

lolllll joka.

that was well close.. anyway wa u been up2?

nothing really, was just waitin for ya to come on.

thx.. anyway if somthin like this happens again, just log out plz, okay?

lol ok.. that was funny though.

lol anyway, i'll be on later tonight. tke cre.

ayt.. u2, mwah.

lol.. thx, cya.

00:00
05-21-2007, 05:47 PM
Bro is this ur own personal story.

man keep it coming, u def know how to write, sik. cant wait for the nxt part.

Tania
05-21-2007, 05:56 PM
I couldn't understand what was right upto one extent:-[

mustafaisb
05-21-2007, 07:19 PM
:salamext: Can't wait for the next post. :wasalamex

- Qatada -
05-21-2007, 08:43 PM

Part 3

I logged in, and her status was on busy.. should i start the conversation?

Hey.

wait up, i'm busy.

oh ok.

I opened a conversation with my mate from school;

hey.. u ok?

yeh man, u?

i'm good man, u know the gyal i asked u about a while back, shes busy.

lol they got their times man, probably doing something.

true.. i've known her for a few months now, almost like half a year.

kool bruv. don't get too attatched to them, in the end it's not worth it.

its too late to say that now, i already am..

alright man, its up2u init. i've never been through dis so i dno.

hm.. shes different though.

yeah, thats what they all say. absence makes the heart go fonder.

yeh.. tru tru.

i wonder what's keeping her busy for so long..

i dno man.

*silence*

not too sure. lisen, everythin wil be ok.

yeh.. hope so.

i moved to the other window.
hey, u finished with what u were doin?

no, listen we'll talk inabit. i gota go.

*she went offline*

She's gone off..

alright, don't worry about it too much, k?

k..

listen, i've known u for a few years now.. you've been through more than this before.

no i havn't..

yeh u have.

i think she's back online again! listen, i'll add her in this convo and you ask her why she doesn't talk to me okay?

ok man.
S has been added into the conversation.
Hey.

Hi..

yo.

S, this is my m8 from school. We've known each other for a few years now.

sup?

nuthin much, listen. is everythin ok? he's worried about ya.

what do you mean?

he wants you to talk to him.

what? i already do.

how come u been busy lately.

i was on the phone.

alright, my bad.

k, thats what is bruv. it was just a gal thing.

thx..

S has left the conversation.

05-21-2007, 09:01 PM
more more..

- Qatada -
05-21-2007, 09:35 PM
She's gone again..

listen, log out for abit.. come back later and she might be in a better mood.

Ok.. thanks for your help man.

no worries.

*Logged Out*

did i do something wrong?

what if she thought i wasn't worth it afterall?

maybe she's just busy..

this was a sad day...

It was raining the next morning, cold and wet.

It was school, again. A long day, couldn't really focus on anything. I felt as if i was half dead, not really knowing what's going on around me.

I met up with my mate, the one who tried to help. He just kept saying that everything would be okay, it wasn't his fault.. he'd just never been there before. That's all he could do.

Obviously, even if you tell the person that it will get better, they wish that could happen, but do they really believe it? No, rarely.

I came back home after a long day, it was a routine now. Switched on the comp, and logged in.

She was online aswell, i wanted to talk but i stayed quiet... until i felt i had no control over myself.

Hey..

sup.

You all k?

yeh, u?

u sure? it looked like something happened yesterday..

yeh am gud.

was u on the phone?

yeh, i know this guy. he's proper buff.

what does that mean?

it means fit (good looking)

oh..

- Qatada -
05-21-2007, 09:36 PM

sorry there kinda short.. i'm working on making the mini chapters abit more longer from now insha Allaah..

thats enough for today i think.. :)

05-21-2007, 09:42 PM
thats enough for today i think.

nooooooooooooo. come on bro one more man..

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-22-2007, 12:37 AM
nooo its not enuff, mad addicting lolol. Moreeeeeeee please :D

Tania
05-22-2007, 03:04 AM
How worried he is :-[

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 10:53 AM

Okay jazaak Allaah khayr (may Allaah reward you all) for the positive feedback. :)

If you read the intro on the first page, i asked you all to do something.

Throughout the story, i want you to keep an eye on the main character. The way he speaks, what he goes through, and how his friends change him - for the better, or for the worse? What are the consequences for that?

Relate it to yourself, and reflect. See how your friends can influence you, and how something which you might have had a good intention for, it wasn't that good afterall - since it lead to many more evils. Reflect, and try to see how there may be something which you dislike, yet Allaah has placed in it much good, and there may be something you like, which is harmful for you. Allaah knows and we do not know.

I want you guys to reflect and explain how you think the character's changed:

i.e.
Part 1: Character was like this..

Part 2: Character then was like this..

Part 3:
The character is like this..

Explanation:
Then i want you to summarise how the character has changed overall, it just has to be a few sentences if you want. For the better, for the worse? In what way is it for the better, or in what way is it for the worse? Or maybe both?

Quote the last post number which you read from so we know which part you're reflecting from (the post number is on the top right hand side of every post i.e. (#1.)

As the story progresses, you might notice some more changes - so you might have to update your opinions insha Allaah.

Once i get 5 opinions, insha Allaah (God willing) the next part will be added. :)

Malaikah
05-22-2007, 11:00 AM

Great, he gets us addicted to his story, then he forces us to work for the rest. lol smart.

My opinion- well he doesn't seem to have changed much in terms of religion... he seems pretty much the same so far, the main difference I noticed is that he has become more confident with himself, more out spoken, more popular, not as shy as before... I think this change also open the doors for him getting involved with this girl... more than he would have at the start of the story... well thats what I understood anyway.

Oh, and the most obvious conclusion I can make- msn is BIG FITNAH.

now four more people, get posting!!

IbnAbdulHakim
05-22-2007, 11:26 AM
assalamu alaikum ya shei..... old man :p

subhanAllah

chapter 1 = he was everything i respect/admire and love. he was a chilla, the type o kid i cud look at with a happy full heart and stroke his hair and give him a noogie n that :D ! so pure man, didnt wanna hurt feelings ... i mean who does, theres always that shaytaan poking in trying to make evil seem like the right thing to do. may Allah guide us and protect us from shaytaan. he seemed like his still on the right track, he didnt lose himself, he kept it fillah (deleted the girl and tried to keep it halaal). it was good ALhamdulillah

chapter 2 = random fish added him, its annoyin when that happens innit... coz you know its not right but at the same times your curious. Kamaluddin put it beautifully... he said theres always this voice thats telling you that your doing the wrong thing.. its jus up to you to heed it... evil can never lead to anything good like a marriage. anyway he got propa attached to the girl... she started teachin him words and stuff, he slowly started gettin into the whole popular scene, poor stupid kid :p (jk, his blessed, its like somethin everyone goes thru these days...)

chapter 3 = now his gettin paranoid.. his too attached to this girl, his losing all self confidence and most probably forgot Allah completely by now... no doubt the girls the only thing in his mind.

how is it people give their hearts to others when it should be for Allah alone....

lol fi-sab this thread propa put me off marriage lolll now i just wanna go jannah :D jazakAllah khair!!!! LoL!! serious... this thread is good for your emaan..

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 11:37 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
assalamu alaikum ya shei..... old man :p

lolll joka.

how is it people give their hearts to others when it should be for Allah alone....

yeh, we lose everyone except the One who is 4eva and neva dies. :) And He loves us, so why shouldn't we be thankful to Him.

i propa luv this verse:

Qur'an 14: 7. And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed: "If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allâh), I will give you more (of My Blessings), but if you are thankless (i.e. disbelievers), verily! My Punishment is indeed severe."

lol fi-sab this thread propa put me off marriage lolll now i just wanna go jannah :D jazakAllah khair!!!! LoL!! serious... this thread is good for your emaan..

lol hur ul 'ayn thing init.. lol u knw why now.

anywayz jazak Allaah khayr n thanks evry1 for your replies :) 3 mo left.. lol its gna get mo heated up soon me thinks. Allaah knows best.

jzcasejz
05-22-2007, 12:01 PM
Well basically...in chapter one...he was your typical Tom/Dick/Harry. Just a normal kiddo I'd say. But then in chapter 2, you realise changes in behaviour and him doing stuff that he wouldn't have done before. So within chapters 1 and 2...there's some noticable changes - but nothing major. It's only in chapter 3 that our lil' man goes all crazy and gets all hyped over the girl. He's paying far too much attention to her and he's somewhat losing control of himself. Not good at all. :X

Something as little as MSN caused a big change within the dude...:skeleton:

Right then fi_sabz, you're close to your 5 now inshaAllaah. :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
lol hur ul 'ayn thing init.. lol u knw why now.
Did I just hear Huur?! :D:D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-22-2007, 01:11 PM

Well I'll just summarize. Ok so at the start the kid is definitely unaware of his surroundings a bit, like what msn or what the internet is. Although his Iman isn't as strong enough, he still keeps Allah(swt) in mind seeking help from Him.
He tried avoiding fitnah at first, good for him. But then obviously, curiousity killed the cat and poor kid fell into it. He seems to have forgotten Allah(swt) and that He is definitely watching. I'll just add...it sure does happen to a lot of people. He talks to someone he doesnt even know, takes the step of meeting her and slowly gets attached to her. And this is definitely NOT good. Like Malaikah said, MSN=big fitnah. No questions asked!

Ok we need one more! :D

:w:

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 02:09 PM

kk, y'all been patient fo bare time.. insha Allaah next ones up :D

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 02:10 PM
What's his name..

u dont know him, dont worry.

ok.

so you like him and stuff?

yeah, he's kool.

how come ur so quiet..

nah its nothin.

ok..

I opened a new window with the other mate.

She's with someone else man.. :(

is it? i heard that happens alot, they not worth it man, serious.

yeh..

why would she do it though?

i dno, they got their reasons init. never know whats inside a gals head.

She still hadn't said anything at all yet.. probably chatting to him or something.

I had a proper sad feeling.. like when all the energy from your body drains out. And you feel really hurt, but you feel helpless.

I left, and washed my face with cold water. It was dark now, night. I forced myself to sleep.

I woke up the next morning, couldn't be bothered going to school.

Forcing myself out, got up and left. I don't remember anything at all really. But i came back after a long day.

I came back online, it was a habit now. Logged in.

She was online.

Hey.

howz u?

am k, u?

am gud. listen, i'm gna invite him in a convo with us, tell me what u think of him.

ok.
..has been added into the conversation.
Hey.

sup, this is my mate. And this is ma guy lol.

sup bruv?

nothin much, u?

s'all gud man.

seeen.

wa u up2 den?

nah nuthin, jus cotchin. u?

yeh, jus flexin init.

k.

k

oi, u2 chat properly loll.

ayt S. so when u2 meet each other?

we linked in town, not from here though. from another endz.

k, safe.

I left the conversation..

IbnAbdulHakim
05-22-2007, 02:14 PM
i hate that girL! she a BBBBBBBB :anger:

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 02:15 PM
Why did you leave?

Just, can't be bothered.

No, idiot. lol u shuda stayed.

Its k..

okay, up2u den.

The convo finished.

There was this half-cast (half white/half asian) in my year at school, when she first came - the first person she spoke to was me.. it was the first year so she needed some help. The teacher made her sit next to me, i was embarrassed.. but I would help her.

We had distanced quite abit after that though - it was 4 years later on now -, but i had her in my msn list. We'll call her the 'half-cast' just so we know who we chatting about.

I started chatting to her:

Hey, sup.

How r u?

i'm gud thx, u?

yeh am ok.

long time no speak, lol.

yeah, thats true.

listen, do you want to join a convo with someone i know.. hope u dont mind.

ok, but who is it?

just someone i know, dont worry.

ok, if u say so.

I opened a conversation with S again.
Listen, do you wna meet my mate?

Who is it?

I just know her from school init.

What's her name?

She's a half-cast. You probably don't know her.

What's her name though? i might have heard about her?

Her name's:

Her? I've heard of her, heard she's a slapper.
'half-cast' has been added in the conversation...
Hey, this is my mate i was telling you about.

hi

Go on S, say hi to her?

hey.

We've known each other since we were like kids init? the first year in high school [or junior high?]

yeh, it was art class lol.

You two can add each other if you want.

It's ok.

Remember when we were drawing them pics, and you thought that the photo was me? lol

lol oh yeh, that was the first lesson.

S left the conversation..

I wonder what happened?

Same here..

------
05-22-2007, 02:16 PM

Kool! Yeh well girls are .... :-\ Yeh i kno am a girl wts ur point lolz

How many more convos left akhee?

I think that guy (in da story) iz regretting it now... Which is good...

IbnAbdulHakim
05-22-2007, 02:17 PM
HAHA I like the new girl she a GGGG :D

Kool! Yeh well girls are .... Yeh i kno am a girl wts ur point lolz
LoL !!

:X

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 02:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

Kool! Yeh well girls are .... :-\ Yeh i kno am a girl wts ur point lolz

How many more convos left akhee?

I think that guy (in da story) iz regretting it now... Which is good...

it can finish soon.. or it can continue.. since the story drags on some more.. upto you guys, and Allaahu a'lam.

------
05-22-2007, 02:20 PM

Continue Continue Continue :D :D :D

IbnAbdulHakim
05-22-2007, 02:22 PM

Continue Continue Continue :D :D :D
continue continue continue continue :D :D

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 03:36 PM
How come you left?

Just.

ok.

look, just go away ok.

what do u mean?

u know what i mean..

u started it..

so. it's not my fault.

S, i just..
S has gone offline

What happened to her?

I'm not sure.

I opened up another window, my mate was on.

Listen, did u ever get to add S?

Yeah, she added me that day.

Is she online?

Yeah, she is.

I think she's blocked me.

Oh, why?

I added the half-cast in our convo. Are you two talking now?

No. Let me ask her whats up.

She hasn't responded, i think she's sad, its on her nick - the sad emo -->> :(.

Why though? i thought she liked another guy already?

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 03:38 PM
Tell her i said i'm sorry.

She's blocked me now too.

okay..i shouldn't have done this.

too late now init.

yeah..

listen, i'll be on tomorrow, i gota go. if u ever get to talk to her, tell her i'm sorry, k?

sure

thanks.

i went off.

i really shouldn't have done that.. i shouldn't have. you're well stupid.

we never really got to speak for a few days.. it was tough.

few days later, i mailed her to unblock me.. and she did. she was still sad though, she showed it through her msn nick.

listen, i'm really sorry.. its just that, its exactly how i felt when u added him in the convo too.

yeh..

its so weird init.. why is all this happening?

i wish i could tel you..

A few days later her friends came over to her house, she wanted to chat.

You there S?

Nah, i'm er m8. sup homie?

nuthin, wheres S?

she's on the phone. listen,

yeah?

why dont u get anotha gyal? mines already taken.

another mate came on; theres plenty more fish in da sea mate.

i wanted them to go.. but they didn't, they wouldn't.

So i blocked them for a while.

I.. didn't know.. what was really happening?

IbnAbdulHakim
05-22-2007, 03:41 PM
lol... i hate jelousy..

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Ugh, the dude needs to MOVE ON, like NOW lol.

More More More! :D

jzcasejz
05-22-2007, 05:08 PM
Her? I've heard of her, heard she's a slapper.
^ Irony at it's finest....

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-22-2007, 05:12 PM
Whats that mean anyway? I dont get it lol.

jzcasejz
05-22-2007, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
No it was just a lil' wierd and funny the way she quickly called that next girl a slapper. I guess she should look at herself for starters. Anyways...good stuff fi_sabz, can't wait to find out what happens next. :statisfie

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 05:39 PM

It's supposed to be something insulting to a gyal.. kinda like sayin playa except in an insultin way. Allaahu a'lam.

------
05-22-2007, 05:55 PM

Hmm...I think the guy's gonna start thinkin the Islamic way soon :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-22-2007, 05:56 PM
^^Jealousyyyyyyyyyyy, ouchhies lol. She needs a slappinnn.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-22-2007, 05:59 PM

Hmm...I think the guy's gonna start thinkin the Islamic way soon :D
erm... ye... he might turn islamic :uuh:

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 06:41 PM

lol why u all backchattin on the gyal for.. give her a break insha Allaah lol.

by the way, next part will come erm.. maybe in an hour or something insha Allaah.

Beblessed
05-22-2007, 06:48 PM
maybe if he had a lot of influence... but the guys surrounded by gyalies and by the sound of it bois who dont sound too religious...

na i dont think his gnna become islamic jus yet... mayb by the end of it inshaAllah
when he start to regret wha he did i think its allways at the end innit lol

yeh yeh u shudnt be backbitting guyss everyone makes mistakessss u knw lol
they all learn from their mistakes. :)

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 07:44 PM

Shall we meet again sometime?

i wish.. we could.

me too.

i don't think it'll ever happen though.

yh.. me too.

can i ask you something?

yeh?

what would u do if i i died?

i don't know..

i dont either.. but..

yeh?

we're going away.

oh...

no, not forever. its temporary.

we'll be back though, soon.

how long will you go for?

they said 4 weeks..

oh.. okay.

listen, i care for you alot. you know i do.

i know u do.. i do too. :(

i wish we never have to end it...

when will u be going?

there packing up today, i asked my dad if we could go on internet cafes there though, he said he would try.

okay..

but i dont think i would have any privacy there.. so i don't really know.

i tried getting my own phone too, but the sims from here don't work there. so i can't really contact you or anything.

listen to me..

yeh?

we have to end it, now.

why?

it can't work, u know it can't.

it can, we just have to be patient..

it can't, u know how hard we've tried.

but we've been through alot, u know that.

..so lets hold on longer.

i can't, i'm sorry. i've deleted your number, you should do that to mine too.

It was 2am, we were in the car.. the street lamps would flash and hit my eyes.. then they would drown...

We gave our tickets, climbed the aeroplane, and flew away..

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-22-2007, 07:47 PM

^^Eww LoL. The girl isnt Muslim right? She's doin what he should have Lol.

auuuurrrrrrrrrr bhaaiii lol.

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 07:50 PM

She is, just to clarify some things:

- Phase 1 girl was white, non muslim.

- C was non muslim and white too.

- S is Muslim and Paki.

- the half cast is white and paki, but muslim.

that's it for now..

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-22-2007, 07:55 PM

^^Ohh ok. Thanks for clearing it up.
No its not it...I could read this all day ya knowww.

05-22-2007, 09:13 PM
what would u do if i i died?

i don't know..

i dont either..
lol. that part was funny.

Man this story is aDDictive. Jazakaala khair bro for posting this up.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-22-2007, 09:44 PM
lol

why cant it work?

BAH!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-22-2007, 09:45 PM
^^LoL! jokaaa.

Tania
05-23-2007, 03:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 00:00
lol. that part was funny.

Man this story is aDDictive. Jazakaala khair bro for posting this up.
For me this question is related to feelings of love: how affected be the other one in the day when will remain alone.:-[

------
05-23-2007, 07:16 AM

The story is going addictivising (is there such a word?!) - keep it up akhee :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-23-2007, 09:00 AM
^^Don't thinkso ;D

- Qatada -
05-23-2007, 11:21 AM
The holiday wasn't really a holiday.. i'd just reflect on the memories and not go to sleep.. i couldn't.

Why did she say what she said? why was she so desperate to make me jealous? Why was she so in need of ending it?

I couldn't really talk it over with no-one, it was just family there.

Some people actually say that being in love is better than sleep, because your reality seems better than your dreams.

But being in love while the person isn't there, that's worse than a nightmare because you're in the real thing, and you can't snap out of it.

The days dragged on, and i got ill there. It was really hot, and i felt like nothing. I dragged myself everytime we went out, and when we would be out i would feel drowsy. I almost fell is if i would puke, whenever i ate anything. It was so weird...

I wonder what she's doing right now, so much questions came in my head, but they were unanswered for so long.

It was a few hours ahead of UK time, so i'd be awake while they'd be asleep. And i'd still be awake in middle of the night.

Everyone knew i was sad, extremely. But they'd get angry, why don't you eat? Why don't you drink anything? I couldn't, because i never had an appetite.

I would try to cover up my sadness with anger, i never wanted to talk to anyone. If they spoke to me, i'd just shout or ignore them. I tried to read books to clear my mind, i'd just be staring at the text but i never knew what i read just a second ago.. i couldn't forget her.

3weeks were nearly ending.. i was getting closer, yet it was so far still..

We started shopping, i got myself some games for the PS2 to keep me occuppied. I even got some new clothes, maybe if we ever met again - i could wear these? I knew what was in now, and i really wanted to look good for her.

I couldn't wait to get back home, but atleast it was coming closer. i really felt like texting her, but i couldn't, because if she replied - my dad would have the phone. So i'd remain patient..

4weeks were over.

It was time to go back home!

We were packing it up, and the car was waiting on ground floor.

I rushed and sat in the car.

It was night time again, the car drove past, the street lamps flashed and sparked in my eyes. I couldn't wait.

We drew nearer to the airport, put our bags in the aeroplane, and flew back home.

woooooooooooooooooossshhhhhhh.. lol i was well happy! (u can stop laughing now)

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 11:34 AM
lol bro... that time sux innit :p

05-23-2007, 01:04 PM
yeah can see the bro's character changing now, at first he wasn't interested in girls at all, shy brother. now all he does is think about this silly girl that he hardly even knows. Hope the bro wakes up and realizes he's sinning.

shaytans greatest trick, lead man to sin without him even knowing, he's sinning.

- Qatada -
05-23-2007, 01:45 PM
When we landed, the first thing i did was switch on my phone!

< New message >

Gues who it was from!

Yep, it was.

Hey, reli misd u since u been gone. i thought you'd be back by now..

I couldn't stop smiling lol.

We went back home, and everyone rested. It was a loong trip.

Guess what i did.. lol.

Heyyy!!

hiyaa!!

lol long time no c.

yeh i know.. i misd ya man.

misd u2.

i waz thinkin bout u all the time there.. lol

aw thx.

lol they were about to stop us at the airport..

yeh they do that alot these days.

erm.. so what els, anything new? u never deleted my number afterall lol.

yeh.. lol.

lol thx. soo wats new?

yeah.. i got a new guy now.

oh, ok..

yup, his names:

o lol.. its funi cuz when i was there in the airport, there was this gyal who kept staring at me.. lol weird..

oh.. kool, ur gettin popular now too eh?

maybe.. i dont really care tho.

yeh right, u joka lol. u got alot of gyalz after u now.

S, u know i dont care about them..

what?

stop faking it.. i've always wanted u.. i'v told u that over and over again.

i got a guy.. lol stop being krazy, idiot..

ok..

*NEW WINDOW flashed open*

wasup bro.

i'm k man.. jus came bak from holiday init. anytin new?

how was it?

yeh it was alright..

listen, u knw S, is she really telling the truth?

about what?

that she's got a guy?

she broke up with him a few days ago..

who told u?

i got a mate init, he knows alot of the things that go on.

thanks, do you know how?

yeh, not proper clear but some people say that he cheated on her.

oh, ok. i wonder why she's still saying that she does..

i dno man.. i jus heard it and told u wa i know.

seen, i get u man. thx

no worries.

05-23-2007, 01:52 PM
It just keep getting better.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 01:56 PM
that girls seriously gettin annoying, tell the main character of the story to find someone less confusin the alu !!!!!

(i like u, i like him, i like u , i like him blah blah blah lol seriously!!!!!)

------
05-23-2007, 01:58 PM

Woah........girls can be b....... sometimes. 1st she goes out wiv a guy then she lies n says i'm stil wiv him!!!! :-\

- Qatada -
05-23-2007, 02:01 PM

its not that clear.. yet at the same time it doesn't reali make a difference.. buh iss suppose2 be that shes with another another guy, not the first guy (she tried to make him jealous with) if u get me..

anyway things wil get cleared out with time.. or maybe not. But that's the plot.

ps: the next chapta will clarify loads of things.. insha Allaah.

skhalid
05-23-2007, 02:02 PM
hmmm...keep up the good work..your good at this marshallah!!!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-23-2007, 02:21 PM
Moooooooooooreeeeeeeeeee yaaar :D lol. Waiting...:)

- Qatada -
05-23-2007, 04:19 PM

this one might be the last one for today.. but yeah.. it clarifies alot of things u never understood before insha Allaah.

- Qatada -
05-23-2007, 04:19 PM
Everyone from the family overslept today. I just lay there though, what was going to happen next? It was raining, grey. The rain tapped on the window.

I got up and cleaned myself up.

Went downstairs, dad was already unpacking everything, some gifts for some cousins, friends etc. I tried playing on the PS2, got my mind off things.. but it just made things worse really.

After dinner, i logged on.

It was still raining, heavily. I was down alot today, and confused. Who was speaking the truth?

S, can i ask you something?

Yeh?

Is it really over?

yeah.. it is.

why don't you just tell me the truth S?

what truth?

Why is all this happening? if you don't even care, then why do you still want to know me? And if you do care, then why do you do what you do?

It's not that simple...

Then tell me.. what are we to each other?

do u know how i feel?

no.. i dont S. :(

i wish i cud tell u how i feel.. these lyrix explain it clear, how i feel in my heart...

It's gonna burn for me to say this

But it's comin from my heart
It's been a long time coming

But we done been fell apart
Really wanna work this out
But I don't think you're gonna change

I do but you don't
Think it's best we go our separate ways

Tell me why I should stay in this relationship

When I'm hurting baby, I ain't happy baby

Plus there's so many other things I gotta deal with
I think that you should let it burn

Deep down you know it's best for yourself but you
Hate the thought of her/him being with someone else

But you know that it's over
We know that it's through
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn

I'm twisted cuz one side of me is tellin' me that I need to move on

On the other side I wanna break down and cry

I'm twisted cuz one side of me is tellin' me that I need to move on

On the other side I wanna break down and cry

Deep down you know it's best for yourself but you
Hate the thought of her being with someone else
But you know that it's over
We know that it's through
Let it burn
Let it burn
Gotta let it burn

so that means u really wna end it?

i have to.. we have to...

:( ...but why did you make me fall for you then..?

i loved you too..

then what's changed now?

my mates hate you.

who cares about them?

they my homies, they've supported me when other guys left me.. i'd stick to them over a guy anyday.

listen, alot of gurls like you now anyway, remember you got that half-cast gyal? u loved her rememba?

no i never.. i just did that because u did it to me..

i did that so you wouldn't become attatched like you were so much..

i hate.. i cant believe u could do that.

listen, can't we just be mates? it was kool when it was all simple.

i cant believe u could really do that.. just.. how can u love someone and give them up just because of some mates..

thats life.. you have to move on.

i dont wna..

it can happen.. i know it can.

why you doing this?

because i care for u..

if u cared for me.. u wudn't be doing this to me.

listen to me, u knw ur gud lookin. so much gurls would be after u by now, the half cast gurl probably even likes u.

so what S? if u really want me to be with her.. then i'll do that, to plz u.

I blocked her.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 04:37 PM
fi-saab you were suppose 2 rep me sayin i edited the wrong one :p

lol jk

EDIT :)

------
05-23-2007, 04:39 PM

U...its...u dont...u cant...its not... :-\....oh what the ... lol woah... gud one Fi Sab akhee ! :D

- Qatada -
05-23-2007, 04:44 PM

by the way, i want u all to update your reports whenever u notice something different.. it should be a lesson for everyone insha Allaah lol, and how sins can effect someone to such an extent..

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 04:45 PM

lol stop backbiting seriosly man.. cuz we shud know more than that, especially now since we know that its forbidden by Allaah.
oh yeah, i keep forgetting its a true story :X

jazakAllah khair for the reminder brO :)

yeah inshaAllah we know better Alhamdulillah!

Ps: i still dont like the stealheart n drop manuever tho but :p ok i'll see what happens :)

i hope both characters end up i n jannah inshaAllah !

- Qatada -
05-23-2007, 04:45 PM
oh yeah, i keep forgetting its a true story :X

jazakAllah khair for the reminder brO :)

yeah inshaAllah we know better Alhamdulillah!

Jazaak Allaah khayr. :)

Ps: i still dont like the stealheart n drop manuever tho but :p ok i'll see what happens :)

lol we'll see.. insha Allaah.

i hope both characters end up i n jannah inshaAllah !

Ameen.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 04:47 PM
REPORT:

The dude seems like his willing to go deeper and deeper into haram for this girl, in my previous report i had stated that his clearly forgotten Allah. Well now that Allahs forgotten its as though he doesnt realise the vast amount of pleasure shaytaan must be getting from his actions.

i got three reps :D :D from the sh... :p :p lol good man :D

but main point is that this boy at a point seemed to fear Allah, with the first girl he even said its not right. he deleted without hesitation now its like... his too into it.

inshaAllah we'll see how his character develops, may Allah lead him to jannah Ameen

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-23-2007, 07:06 PM
Ahh its only 3 pm here for me...i got a whooooleee day to read more. Dun leave me hangin! :X lol.

- Qatada -
05-23-2007, 07:08 PM

U all should be in trouble.. u havn't handed your reports in, only bro ibnabdulHakim has..

same with all u 'guests' who are watchin this right now! loll.. mesin.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Didn't I hand my report in already? How many do u want us to "oh professor." Have mercy! loool.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 07:22 PM
only bro ibnabdulHakim has..
loll i sound like a teachers pet, i dont mind :D

- Qatada -
05-23-2007, 07:50 PM

And whosoever turns away (blinds himself) from the remembrance of the Most Beneficent (Allah) (i.e. this Quran and worship of Allah), We appoint for him Shaitan (Satan * devil) to be a Qarin (an intimate companion) to him.

And indeed, the devils avert them from the way [of guidance] while they think that they are [rightly] guided.

[Qur'an 43:36]

Part 4
I don't know.. what's happening to me. I'm becoming someone else now. If you love her, then why are you leaving her?

It's her fault, she started it.. she forced me into her trap, and now i can't escape.. and she's got someone else instead.

I need to get over this hurt, i've experienced it for too long.. but i can't move on. Maybe if i keep my mind occupied with someone else i'll be able to move on? She doesn't care if i'm with someone else anyway? I'll show her who's more popular. Then she might want to get back with me again.. i really hope so. That's probably one of the reasons why her mates hate me, because i'm not popular.

So i changed, atleast the half cast gyal was good looking. And S knew her, i could make her jealous this way.. i hated her friends too, why do they care who she's with anyway?

Hey sup!

Hi. are u still talking to that other girl?

nah, how come?

she added me and started swearing at me.

oh, 4get her anyway. she's proli just after attention.

ok. so how r u?

yh.. i'm gud, listen - i'm not m8s with her now so u dont need to worry. i hate her lol

really? u were like best m8s last time we spoke to her.

that was the past init.. thats life, u get people and u lose people..

that's true. listen, can u text this guy, tell him that i wont be linking him today? i've ran out of credits.

who is he?

just someone i know.

..i've ran out of credits, sorry. you can text people through the net. u know that right?

ok, i'll do that. thx

no worries.

New Window -
So u got any contacts man? i need someone to keep my mind busy with other things.

nah man.. listen, we'll do something over the weekend, safe? just to keep your mind busy off her.

alright, kool. thx man.

no problem.

where u wna meet up man?

we'll go with the bruvz from school init.

yehh aytt gud idea. go to theme park or sutin? lol

ok ok, if u say so.

So anyway, i wore my best clothes.. i knew what was in now, we went there and had a fun time. My mate took some pix with his phone. We never went for no gurls or nothin, but for some reason there were some which would call out to us, but we ignored them.

There was a proper krazy one which would shout out, when we'd look.. she'd call us over.. lol krazy. Anyway we went on some rides, ate and then went back home.

That was the end of the day, i went home, and after a while went to sleep...

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-23-2007, 07:58 PM
^^Errr, not much in dat one :X
Man I feel sorry for him, desperate >.<

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 08:28 PM
qarin..... :(

- Qatada -
05-23-2007, 08:56 PM

remember the more u ask for.. the longer it'll take me to write more.. so the future ones might be delayed more..

- Qatada -
05-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Soo man, did u get to upload the pics from your fone?

yeah wait up, 2mins.

here, i'll send em:
File Sent 0009.jpg sent.
thanks..

wow, that came up kool man.

yeh.. u waz with yo bling on lol.

lol joka, yeh man..

u know alot of gals would be afta ya if dey saw this pic of yourz.

lol nah alow them. anyway i'm out for abit yeah..

kool

by the way, can i ask u sumthin?

sure

has S still got u on blocked?

yeh man, i think so.

ok.. tke cre man.

you 2.

I went out to do some shopping, and i was getting alot of attention now.. i still was on the fitrah [natural disposition] to feel abit shy and to lower my gaze.. but i was losing that gradually. I wasn't too embarrassed to look at some gyal in the face.

If someone was looking at me, i'd look back. Then i'd just look away again, pretending like i don't care..

Anyway i came back home, my mate had texted me to come online.

So much windows were flashing, they wanted to add me?

I cancelled them out for abit.

Sup man?

lolll man, i was on this forum yeah, and i posted our pics.. and loads of galz wanted your email ad.

why did u post it there for?

peeps had created a thread on some forums about posting pics init.. so i thought i'd post ours lol.

hm.. that was stupid man. but allow it. shall i just add them gyalz? am bored anyway.

might aswell, they asked nicely lol.

alright lol. take em off b4 someone we know checks em out lol.

kk man lol.

Do you accept this new contact?

OK.

Hey..

Hey, u alright?

yeh thanx, and u?

i'm gud, so u seen my pic now?

lol yeah, it was really nice.

lol, so whats your name?

We'll call her A.

- NEW EMAIL Recieved -
i wonder who it is?

- Qatada -
05-23-2007, 09:04 PM

dont worry about all the new characters.. lol its gna finish soon insha Allaah :) and yeah - thats it for today.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 09:11 PM
so his a playa now lol..

i cant wait 2 see him become a mu'min... das when the story will be REALLY nice :)

Confucius
05-23-2007, 09:11 PM
salamuanlikum

Brother Fi, subhanallah this story is very gripping...but it makes me feel so empty inside. The whole story reflects our idiocy, and our stupidity. Time wasting on msn, i was exactly like that before.

and also it makes me so very sad to see the loss of the young boy, the hayaa, its a very rare thing now. May Allah swt bless our children with this quality and may it be everlasting to them. Ameen

Im trying to frantically grip back the precious quality. Hayaa. For all you young kids our there who have this quality...hang on to it with all you have..!

makes me rly sad reading the story...not sad because whats happening to the character but sad because it reflects so many of our stories/past/idiocy. Its so sad that we sink to this level that a on screen relationship consumes our daily lives. and ive been there like many of us i think and i would give the world to erase the idiocy i indulged in.

....i feel depressed noww...:(

am curious how it will end tho....insh'allah

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 09:12 PM
sis nuj theres no need to be depressed because this wisdom Allahs bestowed upon us to see right from wrong is one of the greatest blessings ever!

Alhamdulillah, may Allah keep us on the straight up, may he make our qarin Allah and his prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam and all the righteous pious people Ameen

Confucius
05-23-2007, 09:18 PM
sis nuj theres no need to be depressed because this wisdom Allahs bestowed upon us to see right from wrong is one of the greatest blessings ever!

Alhamdulillah, may Allah keep us on the straight up, may he make our qarin Allah and his prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam and all the righteous pious people Ameen
no need to be depressed???

i feel like crying my eyes out.

Its so amazing how we humans are so...idiotic. seriously just thinking of the ways of the prophets/sahabas i just feel so ashamed how we spend out lives. what little good we do we tarnish by doing a thousand bad deeds.

and we do all this blatantly. like in the story look how okay it is to chat to the girls/guys and do all the dating stuff. Alhamdullilah i never got caught up in the web...but i know its something that so common.

and i feel sad for the brothers and sisters out there that have been so easily tricked by shaitaan to indulge in this. and far worse. its is sad.

this story series thingy IS DEPRESSING. its the story of our lives tho...isnt it?

- Qatada -
05-23-2007, 09:20 PM

sister nuj, jazaak Allaah khayr for your reply. i think by reflecting on the character.. we see that he's experiencing life outside of islaam (like the sahabah/companions and prophets did) - yet when they found islaam - they cherished it and had experienced the life outside of it.. which helped them hold onto it tighter when they recieved it.

i really don't know if this is true.. but we even see this going on in the muslim world, and it may be that out of Allaah's Eternal Wisdom, those who are sincere will turn back to Him, since Islaam isn't inherited, rather its for those who are sincere for Allaah. Whereas those who weren't sincere remain astray in their misguidance.

So now that the muslims are facing much hardship, most are turning back to Allaah and the way of life which He has sent to us, we're ready to give up our evils (whereas some of those who havn't ever experienced the life of darkness and misguidance go astray since they get attracted to it, even though its a temporary deception for them.)

So they take the steps forward to Allaah and go for it, prepared to give up everything the same way they gave up everything from their days of pre-islamic ignorance.. and now that they're stronger, they are more determined to reach Allaah in a state of submission whole-heartedly, working hard to please Him since they know that there is a greater reward in the life to come, why wouldn't they strive for it when they know that the attractions of this life are only temporary? And that there is more to this life than meets the eye.

And Allaah knows best.

Confucius
05-23-2007, 09:26 PM
Islam is something i cherish and i thank Allah that he out of his mercy showed me the right path.

and i still struggle. i still have days when i just want to leave my family and go somewhere remote to worship Allah alone. be a muslim. thats all. and not be involved in all these sects/divisions in the religion.

but i feel sad for my brothers and sisters. it makes me want to cry seeing them on this path. and it makes me want to cry when i reflect how mighty and great Allah is and how much injustice we do by not praising him and glorifying him as he so deserves. This is what makes me upset.

i know why u call this the heart breaking sequel....because it rly does break the heart.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nuj
no need to be depressed???

i feel like crying my eyes out.

Its so amazing how we humans are so...idiotic. seriously just thinking of the ways of the prophets/sahabas i just feel so ashamed how we spend out lives. what little good we do we tarnish by doing a thousand bad deeds.

and we do all this blatantly. like in the story look how okay it is to chat to the girls/guys and do all the dating stuff. Alhamdullilah i never got caught up in the web...but i know its something that so common.

and i feel sad for the brothers and sisters out there that have been so easily tricked by shaitaan to indulge in this. and far worse. its is sad.

this story series thingy IS DEPRESSING. its the story of our lives tho...isnt it?

yeah wat ur saying is true, but i take this thread as more of a wake up call, as more of a reminder of the great blessings Allahs bestowed upon us. i take it as both a reminder of our past as well as a reminder of the favours.

even many sahabi ikraam radhiallahu ta'ala anhum had sinful pasts sis, may Allah forgive me for uttering such words, we all have our sinful pasts, yes its sad to see people after embracing Islam act in this manner but Allah knows best what is in the hearts, some of them at the age of 40 or 50 could turn out to do an act so great that it benefits islam so greatly by the will of Allah alone of course.

i hope you understand why i can go thru this whole thread, remember the past, regret it, yet come out smiling...

its gratitude, Alhamdullillah

Allah has saved us from the darkness

Alhamdulillah, the gratitude cant be expressed enough...

Confucius
05-23-2007, 09:30 PM
yeah wat ur saying is true, but i take this thread as more of a wake up call, as more of a reminder of the great blessings Allahs bestowed upon us. i take it as both a reminder of our past as well as a reminder of the favours.

even many sahabi ikraam radhiallahu ta'ala anhum had sinful pasts sis, may Allah forgive me for uttering such words, we all have our sinful pasts, yes its sad to see people after embracing Islam act in this manner but Allah knows best what is in the hearts, some of them at the age of 40 or 50 could turn out to do an act so great that it benefits islam so greatly by the will of Allah alone of course.

i hope you understand why i can go thru this whole thread, remember the past, regret it, yet come out smiling...

its gratitude, Alhamdullillah

Allah has saved us from the darkness

Alhamdulillah, the gratitude cant be expressed enough...
i dunno.

the story makes me feel cold and empty. i think im rly messed in the head.

i cant explain why im feeling like this. but i just feel rly empty and i feel so sad.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 09:31 PM
jazakAllah khair fisab, im outta reps but that was beautiful :)

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 09:33 PM
i dunno.

the story makes me feel cold and empty. i think im rly messed in the head.

i cant explain why im feeling like this. but i just feel rly empty and i feel so sad.
you wanna kno the reason i feel no emptiness?

its because the emptiness was only there WHILST those phases of ignorance was still present with me.

but now that i found islam i feel gratitude, i cant explain it. i find it impossible to be empty. how cna you feel sad when Allahs guided you? shown you the truth? given you the warnings and signs and (this is the most important) given you the TAWFEEQ to avoid sins!

subhanAllah, i dont kno how you feel empty? if you was stil in that phase i would understand but subhanAllah, Allahs saved us from that, la adri i realy dnt kno why anyone would feel empty after truelly embracing islam...

are you sure your still not holding onto the past? thats probably the only reason you would feel empty. lol i kicked the past away ages ago, i jus wanna embrace Allahs will...

jzcasejz
05-23-2007, 09:35 PM
Sister nuj I perfectly understand that depressing feeling when going through this thread. It really does get to a person sometimes. But inshaAllaah we all can learn great lessons from this thread as this was the original purpose of this thread. And however sad it may be, it unfortunately is the truth.

InshaAllaah this'd be a means of deriving good from this thread and can teach us valueble lessons i.e. give Da'wah etc... So no worries inshaAllaah. :)

Confucius
05-23-2007, 09:41 PM
Sister nuj I perfectly understand that depressing feeling when going through this thread. It really does get to a person sometimes. But inshaAllaah we all can learn great lessons from this thread as this was the original purpose of this thread. And however sad it may be, it unfortunately is the truth.

InshaAllaah this'd be a means of deriving good from this thread and can teach us valueble lessons i.e. give Da'wah etc... So no worries inshaAllaah. :)
see, the story just reflects the life of our youths. and its so sad. so heartbreakingly sad that this is what matters to the youth. msn. thats what makes me want to cry.

i am greatful that i am not like that anymore but i still am capabale of feeling sadness and fear on behalf of my young brothers and sisters.

and yes there are benefits to the the story, for one who reads and understands. im just expressing my reaction s'all. not critising the thread...

jzcasejz
05-23-2007, 09:45 PM
and yes there are benefits to the the story, for one who reads and understands. im just expressing my reaction s'all. not critising the thread...
Alhamdulillaah..I do realise that and honestly, I never in any way wasn't implying that you were holding criticisms against this thread - it was just a little comment from me, nothing to be aimed at anyone or anything. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Alhamdulillaah..I do realise that and honestly, I never in any way wasn't implying that you were holding criticisms against this thread - it was just a little comment from me, nothing to be aimed at anyone or anything. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)
me too, forgive me if i said anything bad inshaALlah.

BRO FI-SAB if not anyone else, i want you to kno that, this thread has benefitted me a HUGE amount, jazakAllahu khair, i appreciate it :)

Confucius
05-23-2007, 10:13 PM
oh my word.

why is everyone apologising for???

and brother Fi, subhanallah this thread is rly good, and insha'allah will benefit us all.

- Qatada -
05-23-2007, 11:07 PM

alhamdulillah (the praise is for Allaah) ... i can tell you guys that yeh we should be sad.. but at the same time this sadness should help us do something positive, if it remains a state of worry and anxiety, and we don't do any action [i.e. to call people to the good] - then that isn't a good thing.

i never knew it benefitted u all that much and the praise is for Allaah due to that. i hope it continues to insha Allaah.. and i know that if people never had experienced the evil side to it, along with the good which they experienced later on - they wouldn't have known that what was done previously is evil.. why? i quoted you the verse right at the beginning of part 4:

And indeed, the devils avert them from the way [of guidance] while they think that they are [rightly] guided.

[Qur'an 43: 37]

so these people wander in the darkness thinking they're all ok, they oppose those who call them to good, and dwell in cheap enjoyments for a temporary while, but when death hits - then the reality comes to them.. but by then its too late.

i never really wanted to explain this in depth since its more of a story and i'd discuss some reflections at the end on the main character.. but u all can continue insha Allaah.

I think i already explained how we can overcome anxiety in a short post here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/693247-post48.html

And i hope u all benefited from what i said.. the next part will be posted tomorrow insha Allaah. may Allaah reward u all again for your time.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 11:12 PM
jazakAllahu khair :)

05-23-2007, 11:45 PM
Jazakalla khair bro. man must take u ages to type these stories out.

- Qatada -
05-24-2007, 09:12 AM

Subject: Read dis plz

look, i never meant to offend u or nothing. u know we can still be m8s, unblok me man cuz i wna tel u sumthin.

I wanted to talk to her abit anyway.. i missed her, but not as much as before. I wasn't that smiley as i once was.. infact i was going the opposite way.

I unblocked her and she was on.

yeh?

nuthin.. i just wnted to chat to u lol.

oh, seen.

so what u up2?

nuthin much now, u?

lol, same here. good weather init?

yeh, iss good.

The other gurl, A was still online.

Soo, what kinda things u in2?

Nothing much, lol.

lol k.

where u from anyway?

lol i'm from there.

oh, thats quite far away from here. like 300miles away or something lol.

lol, u ever been abroad?

yeah, we went on holidays a few years ago.

same here, we went there too.

lol just imagine we saw each other there.

lol just imagine...

I spoke to this A girl for a while, she had never been in love with a guy before. Some of her mates would add me, telling me that she's changed.. and how she's always happy.

But that wasn't it, more people had added me too. The same ones who had seen my pix [pictures] on the forum.

They would add me, i would chat to them. I knew all the skillz now, how to play the game. How to drag someone into your territory, how to make them like you. I thought it was kool back then, but the true soulja is the one who controls himself at times of temptations and obeys Allaah expecting His reward.

This whole situation carried on for months, yet i had tried to cover up my feelings for S. I knew it wouldn't work from now, so i tried to keep myself entertained. Atleast i don't have a gyal to worry about no more. The half cast you ask? I couldn't be bothered with her, she already had a guy.

Remember the one who she wanted me to text? Yeah him.

Anyway, me and S decided to be mates afterall. So we were kinda like 'best mates' and told each other everything.. i think that's what she wanted all that time. We argued alot though, yet we spoke to each other alot and were close in lots of ways too, probably cuz of our past.

The past was over now...and now? Now we're a few months ahead.

------
05-24-2007, 09:58 AM

*sighs* love is so innocent...

Helena
05-24-2007, 10:05 AM
jus came across this now.....

will be looking forward to the nxt part inshAllah...

these things do occur........

IbnAbdulHakim
05-24-2007, 10:07 AM

*sighs* love is so innocent...
i

D
I
S
A
G
R
E
E

------
05-24-2007, 10:14 AM

Why? It is...if its in the proper context...

LOL i meant to say...its innocent as in it can get in ur life so quikly wivout noticing....the shaytaans tool, if its not proper...

Helena
05-24-2007, 10:17 AM

Why? It is...if its in the proper context...

LOL i meant to say...its innocent as in it can get in ur life so quikly wivout noticing....the shaytaans tool, if its not proper...
true its certainly is the shaytans handy dirty trick....its better to stay away from such things as it can lead humankind to destruction.....anything can happen....

IbnAbdulHakim
05-24-2007, 10:17 AM
lol i get you, i would call it sly, not innocent lol

love is only beautiful in marriage (like nabi and khadija wa aisha :D :statisfie:

------
05-24-2007, 11:27 AM

LOL....yeh dats what i meant lolz

Tania
05-24-2007, 11:34 AM
Why you keep insiting with love from shaytaan. I think if he talks with lot of girls, he can't make the same mistake like he did with S. His feelings will be more protected.

- Qatada -
05-24-2007, 11:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
Why you keep insiting with love from shaytaan. I think if he talks with lot of girls, he can't make the same mistake like he did with S. His feelings will be more protected.

You'll see how thats a disadvantage for him. :) Especially keep in mind that we all are going to be judged for everything we do in this life, and if he's harming others.. that can be used against him on the Day of Judgement.

For example if someone harms another person in this life, and they don't repent and ask for forgiveness, then that person who got hurt can get some good deeds off the person who hurt them etc. Therefore he might think in the plot that he's winning, when in reality he's losing his good and his ownself.

Peace.

Malaikah
05-24-2007, 12:16 PM

Is it over? :?

- Qatada -
05-24-2007, 12:19 PM

No, not yet.. a little bit more to go.

Have Faith
05-24-2007, 12:53 PM

Just Came across this tread,
and subhanallah it is Realllyy goood..

May Allah swt reward you with good in this life and the next inshallah , bro Fi sabillah!!

And may he forgive us all for our sins!!
the one in the past and those in the future inshallah :cry:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-24-2007, 01:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
his hurting the other girls, his not committed, his not willing to marry, his going to leave them, his only ruining his own attitude, his gaining sins by the day, worst thing - HIS NOT REPENTING

now sis doesnt that sound like its from shaytaan..

------
05-24-2007, 01:46 PM

Yeh, but it depends init. I've heard from sum people that when they in love its like....wow..., lol... :rolleyes

IbnAbdulHakim
05-24-2007, 01:55 PM

Yeh, but it depends init. I've heard from sum people that when they in love its like....wow..., lol... :rolleyes
it can be lol....

but lets not get into it

- Qatada -
05-24-2007, 02:48 PM
One day it was Eid, one of the gyalz mates told me that she wanted to talk to me on the phone, so we did. She would just laugh lol, and i was alright with this abit, since i wanted to get the S relationship out of my mind anyway, leave the past behind.

I liked the way she spoke, so i wanted to get to know her more, we spoke on msn some days later.

Now that you've seen my pic, do you have 1?

Yeh.. plz don't laugh ok?

Sure, i wont.

The other window.

Hey S, she's gna send me her pic.

lol show me it, ayt?

kk, no worries. i wonda how she looks like?

lol if u like her, u gna keep her?

i dno yet..

seeen.

I'm just scanning it in yet..

ok, u done?

yeh.. plz dont laugh okay?

ok

*display pic changed*

*embarrassed* :-[

aw. das cute.

lol tnx.

next window

lol u seen her yet?

yeh, lolll i thote she waz cute man!

u serios?

nah i THOUGHT she was.. i'm gna block her.

why man?

i thought she was sumthin lol.

lol you've become harsh man..propa.

nah.. dis is nuthin.

Other window

Hey listen, i gota go. thx for the pic yeah?

Oh ok, tke cre.

u2.

*contact blocked*

IbnAbdulHakim
05-24-2007, 02:52 PM
Ice...

jzcasejz
05-24-2007, 02:54 PM
Update: From what I can see...the dude is becoming "raw" now. He's losing his innocence. Not good, not good at all.

Ice...
..cold...

IbnAbdulHakim
05-24-2007, 02:55 PM
his startin to treat girls like objects... astagfirullah

- Qatada -
05-24-2007, 02:57 PM

he did it to others.. cuz they did it to him.. (lyk a bro i know said) - its like u harm others for ur own benefit i.e. an addict steals other peoples money to benefit his own false desires.. maybe. thats the cycle, its 'the game' init.. Allaah knows best.

its like getting high.. the more u do it - u lose the earlier high and want more.. but its harmful for u, its almost poisonous. but that little enjoyment makes it seem as if its worth it.. when it's really not. yet your pleased with that, yet little does the person know that Allaah is aware of all that we do.. and we will be questioned about that.

Confucius
05-24-2007, 03:23 PM
Subhan'allah, its amazing how accuratley u've captured this msn relationship cycle...

im rly rly rly curious how its gona end now...

...how much longer to go??

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-24-2007, 03:25 PM

Bro this is the end of the prequel?? I hope not imsad

noodles
05-24-2007, 03:34 PM
Hah looks like everyone loves a happy ending :)

------
05-24-2007, 04:12 PM

More please.......!!!!!! This is getting really deep!!!!!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-24-2007, 04:41 PM
^^Arrrrghh I agree!! lol

- Qatada -
05-24-2007, 04:53 PM

Now that you all rushed me to post it up so quick.. it might take a lil while for me to write the next few parts.. but i'll try working on it insha Allaah..

IbnAbdulHakim
05-24-2007, 05:39 PM
no rush bro, we can wait a month inshaAllah :)

- Qatada -
05-24-2007, 05:46 PM

nah it proli wont take that long insha Allaah :) but maybe less posted per day..

IbnAbdulHakim
05-24-2007, 05:56 PM

nah it proli wont take that long insha Allaah :) but maybe less posted per day..
either way its kool lol, take your time innit :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-24-2007, 06:01 PM
Take your time bro Fi, no pressure...LoL.

------
05-24-2007, 07:11 PM

WE WANT MORE NOW!!! :raging:

no pressure though :D

Tania
05-24-2007, 07:32 PM
He became more cold but he is honest with the girls. I don't see him like aplayer or how its called in the net. One thing is if a man come online and say not married and looking for one and another thing is when he is saying from the start he wants just to talk, like he is doing. :-[

- Qatada -
05-24-2007, 07:36 PM
He doesn't want to be in a full relationship with them though :) he just wants to play with their hearts.. and he enjoys hurting them. If they aren't according to how he wants them to be - he's ready to throw them away without even caring about their feelings, or how they are in that situation.

If he didn't let them fall for him in the first place, it would be abit more different.. but he's purposelly making them fall for him in order to harm them.

Tania
05-24-2007, 07:40 PM
But his play last little (1-2 conversations) - so the girls are not involved to deeply when the break occur. :-[

- Qatada -
05-24-2007, 07:42 PM
lol yeh.. i should have explained, it was longer than that.. i just tried to summarise some things up quickly, my bad. sorry. Otherwise there would be too much characters and people might have got confused.

Tania
05-24-2007, 07:50 PM
In this case is not so good:-[ He changed in bad.

- Qatada -
05-24-2007, 08:00 PM

loll did u block her then?

yeh.. i thought she would be good looking or sutin.

haha.. yo a propa playa now init.

hm.. so u seen my pic then yeh?

what one?

wait up, accept the file k?

sure.

File 0009.jpg has been sent.

Is that you?

yeh, iss me.

oh.. kool. you've changed alot now.

yeh?

yeah man..

in what way?

nah, u just.. more..

more?? anyway, thx.. n that.

erm.. so hows your guy?

Yeah, she had a new guy now. He had been with her for a few months, i didn't mind though.. maybe we could be together in the future, and if not that - then i didn't care as much.. since i didn't let my emotions play with me no more. We were best friends though, yay! lol.

He's good, lol. so that's the pic u been showin everyone heh?

lol

lol u really luv attention.

i wonda who i got that off lol

lol. i'm goin out for abit yeh, talk to you soon!

ayt u too, tke cre. cya.

A came online, i had been chatting to her for a while now.. she reminded me of Phase 1, lots of similarities really. She was muslim though, asian.

I had heard alot of people say she was popular, that kind of stuff attracted me for some reason.. but i wanted to verify that.

So what kinda things u into?

lol cars?

kool, what car u got?

we got a black M3, lol its my dads.

u serios!?

yeh.. its nice lol.

lol wow.

erm.. so do you have a phone number?

u mean mobile?

yeh, not your home number obviously lol.

lol, whats yours first?

mines: whats yours?

i'll give you a miscall.

ok thanks, i've saved it now.

Next day it was school again.. boring, but i had to go. Exams were drawing closer...

IbnAbdulHakim
05-24-2007, 08:30 PM
now its just getting pathetic lol,

but i feel him, may ALlah guide him soon!!!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-24-2007, 08:38 PM
^^Lol, pathetic or not, I'm stll mad addicted :D lol.

Confucius
05-24-2007, 09:20 PM
some one please....remind me of the benefits of this story....??? im just trying to justify in my mind WHY im reading it...and WHY i wanna read more...and im TRYING to derive the...er morals of the story..???

IbnAbdulHakim
05-24-2007, 09:29 PM
some one please....remind me of the benefits of this story....??? im just trying to justify in my mind WHY im reading it...and WHY i wanna read more...and im TRYING to derive the...er morals of the story..???
it will lead to that, by the ending we will inshaAllah recieve the beautiful morals of the story. the morals always comes at the end. be patient inshaAllah

Confucius
05-24-2007, 11:07 PM
it will lead to that, by the ending we will inshaAllah recieve the beautiful morals of the story. the morals always comes at the end. be patient inshaAllah
okay....insha'allah.

*bee's patient*

Confucius
05-25-2007, 12:30 AM
salamunalikum..

oh my worrrd, i just read all them past stories bro fi did, about the 'advise your friend' one or sumthing, woweee, subhan'allah...they were so goood! im gonna show em to my sis...hehe

oh and yup NOW i understand where this thread is coming frommm...:) i feel much happier.

i rly rly rly want a nice happy ending....like the last one..plzzzz..insha'allah. (i shall shut up now for ever)

jzcasejz
05-25-2007, 07:14 AM
^ LOL! MashaAllaah...

IbnAbdulHakim
05-25-2007, 09:04 AM
YEAH!!!

never doubt bro fi! :D :D :D

- Qatada -
05-25-2007, 11:48 AM

lol u never know.. life isn't always happy endings. lol but yeh.. we'l see insha Allaah.

- Qatada -
05-25-2007, 11:57 AM

It was lunch time, and i had just come back from the dining hall. As i walked outside, my phone started ringing. Not actually ringing, but it was on silent.

We weren't allowed to have phones in school, once the half cast gurl had brought one in school.

The headteacher walked in through the class door, and because he was male - he asked the female teacher to directly search her bag.

Everyone stared at the girl, they found nothing in her bag. So the teacher searched her. They found her phone in her pocket, and took it away.

Was that even allowed? None of us knew, but we knew one thing for sure.. hide your phone in your shoe or something, or get a hidden pocket.

So anyway, i tried to go away from where the teachers were. I hid behind the school building and picked up the phone, i knew who it was because i had saved the number already.

I accepted the call:
Hey, you alright?

Yeh, is that you?

its me.

lol, the lines not that clear is it?

yeh, it's raining thats why.. and really windy.

Okay.

So what you been doing?

I was having some lessons init, just came back from dinner. You?

I'm just with some mates, we got it on speaker phone lol.

Ok, Anyway listen, i think i'm gna go. My mates are calling me.

You mean you need to chat to them?

Yeah, inabit. See ya.

Oh ok. thanks, bye.

I came home later in the day, it was night time now. As i logged on, so much boxes started to flash.

It wasn't new contacts, people were angry at me.
Why did you block my mate for!?

I heard you ended it with my friend, why's that? Is it because you never liked her pic??

You're well sad man.. i thought i trusted u.

What did she do to you!!! She's my mate u knooooooow!!

...and more and more and more..

I couldn't be bothered with this, these exact people trusted me alot before. But i didn't need them. I couldn't be bothered answering them either.

I just closed the windows and deleted all of them, one by one. That was the easiest way to get rid of it all.

Soo.. i wonder who i got left now?

IbnAbdulHakim
05-25-2007, 01:33 PM
this dude lookin less and less cool lol..

------
05-25-2007, 02:50 PM

Soo.. i wonder who i got left now?
:-\

- Qatada -
05-25-2007, 03:54 PM
A was proper into this now.. she reminded me of me, the past me. I wanted something new though. I didn't like the past me.

She was too scared to make any sudden moves, so she would give hints through her friends.

This carried on for a few weeks, until one day she said on msn that she loved me. I still hadn't seen her pic though, but she said she would some time.

I was okay with that, i could tell S the big prize i had caught.. maybe it would make her slightly jealous? I wanted that, and she knew she had made me jealous because of her guys too.

So was this really a friendship between me and S? Or was it a secret way to get each others attention? Either way, we would find out in the future.

I played along with A, and i gradually started to like her.. abit. I wouldn't let her touch my heart though, i didn't want that pain to start all over again. So i'd always keep a distance when it was required.

The constant repetition of the statement of 'i love you' wasnt too hard to say anymore, it was easy if you didn't mean it. It's easy to run away, but it's hard to if you're attatched. So i never let myself be attatched.

So this would happen, we'd chat everyday nearly. Talk to each other about our interests, we'd talk on the phone, text. I wanted to keep her incase she was what i wanted, yet i kept my distance until i was sure she was worth it, no - not personality, the looks. In the past if someone asked me the question:

Looks or Personality? Guess which one i'd pick?

If you asked me again in the present time of this plot, i'd say the opposite to the first time.

One day, to my surprise, something shocking happened. I could never expect it.. but there would be a clash.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-25-2007, 03:55 PM
At least hes deleting em :X lol.
More.....! lol

Edit: oo0oo0 what now! lol. now its goin somewhere again.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-25-2007, 03:59 PM
he seems like a wild beast on defence always agitated an worried

lol serious.. may Allah guide him to jannah, ameen :)

05-25-2007, 07:22 PM
A was proper into this now.. she reminded me of me, the past me. I wanted something new though. I didn't like the past me.
I.

may Allah guide him to jannah, ameen
ameen

- Qatada -
05-25-2007, 07:23 PM

lol nah bro, A is the new gal init. :) Ameen to the duaz!

- Qatada -
05-25-2007, 07:24 PM
So theres this new gurl now, remember when i was on the phone at school?

Oh yeah, what was happening? lol

We were on the phone init.

I get ya, no wonder u was actin so krazy then lol.

I'll invite her in, you can chat, i've known her for quite abit now.

Alright man, but dont blame me again if you lose her.

lol y u say that?

its cuz u lost the other one last time after u had a group convo with me lol.

lol nah.. thats cuz she had alot of guys after her, plus her mates.. but alow that.

A has been invited in the conversation..

Hey A.

Hi.

Sup, this is ma mate. And this is A lol.

U alright gal?

Yeah i'm good thx, u?

Am gud, am gud.

soo, whats hapnin.

Me n ma gal chillin init.

lol.

Yo previous ones online rofl.

wa u mean?

S has been invited in the conversation.

Whose this?

what? Is this ur new gyal?

Yeah, thats what u was sayin init blud? lol.

New Window

What the heck u doin man?!

What?

Did i ask you to invite her in? Since when did she unblock u anyway?

Just two days back man.

Now u started it, throw her out.

Why?

What do u think?

Previous Window

Who is this gyal? who added me here anyway?

Was it you?

Nah, wasn't me. Was my 'mate' - init blud?

Ya..

Who is she..? Does she know u?

She used to be his gurl in the past.. they ended it though.

Oh...

IbnAbdulHakim
05-25-2007, 07:37 PM
bakstabbed :eek:

Tania
05-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Ohh, its very rare when the new "girl" can talk with the ex girl from a man life.:-[

------
05-25-2007, 07:57 PM

He got caught!!!!!!! :rollseyes

Abu yahya
05-25-2007, 10:09 PM

Subhanallaah, I just spent like 2 hours readin this whole story lol, this is AMAZING, mashallaah, very, very well written, may Allaah reward you bro FiSabeelillah, I think more of this kinds of stories should be written. Inshaa'Allaah if somebody could somehow put it in a single document, rather than on a forum, then I'd be able to send it to others I know who may be involved in these kinds of things etc. I'd really appreciate that, it takes like 2 hours to read it on the forum, and there's too many breaks/too much to take in and u cant be bothered going back a page to remember who so and so character was lol, document form wuld be beneficial.

Alhamdulillaah I've never bn involved in this level of jaahiliyyah, but even so i found it very beneficial in other ways, you can't know the good if you don't know the evil.

Keep up the good work

IbnAbdulHakim
05-25-2007, 10:31 PM
yeah subhanALlah, veeery entertainingly BENEFICIAL thread :)

vpb
05-25-2007, 11:08 PM

what a pickkkyyyyy storyyy :p

Confucius
05-25-2007, 11:15 PM
*twidles thumb*

...sooo....when's the next part due...?

my sisters are reading it...the elder wants to know the future...(of the story)...she wants him to become a good muslim. lol.

the younger one's stillll reading...masha'allah they go its gud

- Qatada -
05-25-2007, 11:21 PM

Nope, its not here yet lol.. tomorrow insha Allaah! tell them to make dua for all the characters and the muslim ummah! :D

jazaak Allaah khayr to everyone for the positive feedback. And those of u who know the characters in real life (no, not from the forum!) stay quite plz! :)

------
05-26-2007, 09:14 AM
stay quite plz!

*cough*quiet*cough* :D

- Qatada -
05-26-2007, 11:49 AM
S had left the conversation now, and my 'mate'? he vanished, and wasn't online anymore.. so only two people remained in the conversation...

Is that true? :(

Is what true?

About her.. did you love someone else before me?

And you've still got her on your contacts, havn't you? :(

A, listen to me..

??

..it's not like that.

Like what?

i thought you told me that you'd never loved anyone before?

i'm sorry..

- A has gone offline -

hm.. he really shouldn't have done that.

S came online again after abit, maybe i'd be able to talk things over with her.

Hey S.

hwz u?

jus wanted 2 ask u sutin.

yeh?

what would u do in my situation?

I think u already know that gurls can get bare jealous (reallly jealous), especially when its their first time.

yeh, so wa shud i do?

tell her that we moved on, and that it was the past?

i did, she doesn't get it..

keep it though, let it work.

yeh, i'll do that. what els..

listen, if she comes on - invite her in a convo and we can sort it all out. what do u think?

alright, safe. thats a good idea.

Me and S had distanced quite a lot now.. maybe because we went our separate ways? I didn't like that much, really.

A has signed in
hey..

hi.

listen, i want to clear some things up.

what do you mean?

S has been added into the conversation.

S, this is A. You've met before.

sup gurl! so you're ma mates gyal now?

A, we're just mates. That's all.

Now you know the truth, a girl and a guy can't simply just 'be mates.' There's always something more than that, which is one of the reasons why it's not permitted in Islaam if its outside of marriage etc.

It even causes jealousy if you have a spouse, because they feel you can get emotionally involved with this person too. So the best thing is not to fall into this error from the beginning, otherwise the past can haunt you, unless you repent and Allaah hides it for you.

It was nothing A! The past is the past init?

i don't know..

why did you lie to me though?

I didn't love anyone as much as i love you though..

Yeah, that's right.

A window opened up:

Haha! u joka

lol shurup S. don't say anythin krazy though ayt? otherwise she's gna find another way to accuse me of lying..

u are though init lol

shh..

- Previos window -

Ok, i believe you..

I hope so.

See, he loves you ALOT. He was just a kid back then.

And you wasnt? lol

lol shurup eeeejiot.

lol

I have to go now, okay?

Okay, take care A.

You too.

A has signed out.

noodles
05-26-2007, 12:02 PM
Man this is better than a soap opera!!

Where is the popcorn :p (jokes)

Mashallah Fi-Bro, may Allah reward you and offer you(and those like you) Jannah in the hereafter. (:exhausted Man oh man!! seems like I'm sucking up too much to you :laugh: ) You best post the next chappie soon :)

And BTW(it stands for By The Way for you people who get confused:statisfie ) does anyone think S and the guy will get back together? or will it be more of "oh we're just freinds"?

Tania
05-26-2007, 01:39 PM
If they will get back together A will suffer. Its very complicated now.:-[ And i don't know if a hurt person can go back to "love" again S like she would not hurt him at all.

youngsister
05-26-2007, 02:01 PM
Wow brother fi sibillah you are sooo talented Masha Allah.
This story is so addictive!
lol:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-26-2007, 02:31 PM
pants on raging fire man :eek:

Nushi
05-26-2007, 03:17 PM
oooooh...whens the next part out???.....
whens the next part out???.....
...whens the next part out???........
....*waits impatiently*...

mashallah you are very talented.....*still waiting impatiently*...
..whens the next one coming???

- Qatada -
05-26-2007, 04:38 PM
Next day a stranger added me, to my surprise it wasn't a female.

Sup?

u ayyh blud? listen, someone told me 2 ad u, its abt yo gyal.

wa 1?

the one from ma endz, why? u got more?

nah.. go on, what about her?

serios bruv, u got more galz or somethin? why did u say 'what one'?

luk man, who gave u my ad?

its A's mate, she told me about u.

what did she say?

about you cheatin on A or somethin?

yeh?

so what's hapnin?

luk man, u dno nuthin abt me. wats yo name?

K.

Ayt k, where u from?

i'm from the same town as your gal man.

seeen. how old r ya?

i'm one yr olda den u bruv.

hm.. so they knw all about me yeh? even my age, lol.

lol

safe bruv. kk what u wna kno?

i heard some stuff about a gurl called S?

oh her, thats the past man.. its over.

ok man, i believe ya.

do u still have feelings for her?

why?

just man..

listen, just dont get too personal, k?

alright bro, am sori yeah?

its ok man.. i just got loads of people on my case these days.

yh.. thats life.

so is that you in your display pic?

yeh..

lol so u got alot of gyalz on yo chase 2?

yeh.. but i lost the one i wanted though bruv..

is it?

yeh man.. i'm sorry if i came in your way or anythin.

nah dont worry man, i need a bro i can talk to. everyone else, i can't trust them no more man.. lifes rough. even my homies from school are messin thingz up for me man.

i get u bro.. just wish things were back to normal init?

------
05-26-2007, 04:50 PM

Kool....maybe dat bruv will lead him to Islaam?

Tania
05-26-2007, 05:19 PM
A must be suffering if she talked in the school about her love. A girl is very quite over her relation:-[
Its a good thing if they began to have names, like A S we can follow better the story:)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-26-2007, 05:58 PM
Oh boy...moreee :) lol
Sorry to bug ya bro Fi ;D But ur very good MashaAllah :)

- Qatada -
05-26-2007, 06:06 PM

Allaah gives it when He wills, and He will remove it from us when He wills.. so all the praise is for Him. And we'll be questioned about what we've been given - good/bad, so we gota strive to do it for His cause inshaa Allaah.

Next part might be posted soon insha Allaah..

Riya90
05-26-2007, 06:14 PM
lol subhanAllah this is so interesin , am lookin forward to da nxt one

keep it up bro :)

- Qatada -
05-26-2007, 07:10 PM
I spoke to the guy quite abit.. he seemed really safe, but i still never trusted no-one. The same way no-one trusted me...

A had come online, but i never started no conversation. She did..

Hi.

hey..

how are you?

I'm ok, u?

I'm fine..

kool.

So you know K?

Who's that?

Your mates gave him my ad, someone from your town?

Oh him, they told me about that.

By the way, i have a picture of me now..

Really?

Yeh, i'll upload it one minute.

*display pic changed*

oh, kool. nice pic.

thanks..

When did you take it?

Today..

Wow, kool. from your phone?

yeah..

So you still talking to the S girl?

Nah, we don't talk that much now.. times have changed alot.

*i was really telling the truth, we hadn't spoke proper for ages really - we was distancing.*

Hey S.

hey, sup?

I saw her pic.

wa u think of her?

i dno.. i thought she'd be different.

is it?

yeh.. dnt mata.

don't hurt her, ayt?

i might end it soon..

why?

just can't be bothered with this.

upto you man.

ayt. thanks for ur help yeh?

no worries man.

I closed the window.

soo.. how come you're not talking?

i just don't know what to say.. lol.

ok.

is S online, now?

yeah.. she is.

ok thanks, add her in.

sure...

S has been added to the conversation.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-26-2007, 07:14 PM
o00o waiting..:)

- Qatada -
05-26-2007, 07:15 PM

I'll give you all a little spoiler.. - something really big will happen insha Allaah (in the plot) on the next part.. so i dno when it's gna be posted.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-26-2007, 07:30 PM
jazakAllah khair bro... really your whole thread gives me such a great appreciation for islam.

when you look at the darkness others are in subhanAllah...

i mean look at this boy, Allahs got him isolated, he cant trust no-one.. how lonely he must feel. and i feel like every brother i see is someone i knew my whole life... this is barakah of islam subhanAllah

------
05-26-2007, 07:31 PM

Hmm...I wonder if the girll (A) is going to end it wiv da guy....
more fi sab quik!! :D

jzcasejz
05-26-2007, 08:12 PM
You posted quite alot of parts today alhamdulillaah. JazakAllaah Khayr!

Tania
05-26-2007, 08:19 PM

Hmm...I wonder if the girll (A) is going to end it wiv da guy....
more fi sab quik!! :D
I think for him would be better A rather than S. But who knows especially when he is saying :"Me and S had distanced quite a lot now.. maybe because we went our separate ways? I didn't like that much, really."

- Qatada -
05-26-2007, 08:35 PM

He liked S better. :) Remember it was his first time, and we know the first time is the best.. like we discussed in the previous heart break series.

Peace.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-26-2007, 08:43 PM

He liked S better. :) Remember it was his first time, and we know the first time is the best.. like we discussed in the previous heart break series.

Peace.
lol i dont agree with that bro... :p wat if your first one ends up being some nasty thing? lol? you still like her better then others? .... mayb you'd like that memory and cherish it, but you would find someone better later, and you'd cherish that person perhaps more then the memories.

the case of rasullulah and khadija is special, they were both sincere and pure, ALhamdulillah, but im sure it doesnt apply to everyone :)

- Qatada -
05-26-2007, 08:45 PM

Ask the dude then init.. lol. mesin.. Allaah knows best. :)

Anyway, next parts up insha Allaah and thats it for today! cuz i've ran out now... need to write up more insha Allaah.

- Qatada -
05-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Hi.

hey gurl.

what u upto?

nothing really. you?

same ere.

So you and him knew each other in the past?

Yeah..

yeh we did. just get over it gyal.

S, allow it. We'll jus explain da sitch to er init?

Nah, she'z propa annoyin me man! the past is the past, dn she get that already?

How did you ever love a girl like her?

But that was the past A, can't we leave it behind?

haha! actin all krazy over your new gyal now eh? wa u gna do next?

S, jus shurup gwan.

Nah, do 1.

Look, we tryna sort sutin out here and yo mesin it up.. am getin bare tired of dis.

I kno u are, das y am pi*sin u off, lollzz.

shut it, i swear.

waeva, u playa.

shurup bi*ch! go away

What did u call me?

Calm down you 2, S.. jus stop it serious. This isn't a game.

Waz it a game wen your guy threw away all dem otha gyalz he once upon a time knew?

What other girls?

You have blocked S

What other girls is she talking about?

I went offline.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-26-2007, 08:53 PM
insha, jelousy.... such a terrible thing bro innit... audhubillah

i seek refuge in Allah from jelousy

- Qatada -
05-26-2007, 08:56 PM

I'm sorry for the language.. it would only be in that chapter insha Allaah.. its just that it's real so i thought it had to be explained, otherwise it may have not had the same effect.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-26-2007, 08:58 PM

I'm sorry for the language.. it would only be in that chapter insha Allaah.. its just that it's real so i thought it had to be explained, otherwise it may have not had the same effect.
i agree, it wudnt hav had the same effect...

may aLlah reward your intentions :)

Confucius
05-26-2007, 09:06 PM
salamunalikum...

wow, he SWORE at a GIRL....how rude. ppfftt.

insha'allah he repents...

when is he gonna become goooood..?!!

Kittygyal
05-26-2007, 09:12 PM
Salamualikum.
Om.. am sure them weird words are N-O-T said from brother Fis... he's much more mature mashallah :)
Anywho jelousy leads to horrid and horrid leads to FIGHTS!
ma'assalama

IbnAbdulHakim
05-26-2007, 10:09 PM
but inshaAllah lets try not to mix up jelousy with gheera, gheera is commendable and infact veeery bad not to have.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-26-2007, 11:22 PM
This is TUFF seriousss. Keep em coming InshaAllah :)

Ra`eesah
05-27-2007, 12:34 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

I just tuned in last night, Alhamdulillaah unlike you people I had quite a lot to catch up on, like I was reaidng a book. So ha ha. But now I am stuck with all of you. Yallaah hurry it up. And btw Nuj, S had it commin, I don't like her much.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-27-2007, 12:58 AM
^^Lol sis, welcome to the club :D

Tania
05-27-2007, 04:57 AM
^^Lol sis, welcome to the club :D
Well she is searching her way to happiness, regardless of costs. I heard many cases when they broke up and after a time of searching and searching she or he realised the ex was still better than other what they have met.

Malaikah
05-27-2007, 05:23 AM

mashaallah, keep them coming!

jzcasejz
05-27-2007, 07:59 AM
LOLL! He just swore from outa nowhere. :omg: (the boi in da story, i mean)

------
05-27-2007, 09:44 AM

Woahhhhhhh calm it man!

- Qatada -
05-27-2007, 10:26 AM
I hadn't gone on msn for a whole day now.. too much chaos had stirred up. I switched off my phone, and broke off any contact i had with the world.. just for today.

I pondered over everything that had happened.. 4years was a long time.. yet it had gone by so quick..

Reflections

Allah says: Verily, We have created man in toil and struggle. [S&#251;rah al-Balad 90: 4]

“Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial, and to Us is your return.” [S&#251;rah al-Anbiy&#226;’: 35]

Anyway, lets see. I accepted the phase 1 gyal, because i felt sorry for her. She cared for me, but i didn't want to hurt her - so i accepted her. But then i hurt her again, because i faced a calamity in life...

Then i turned to Allaah for a little while, due to my weakness, lets see what Allaah says in the Qur'an:

If you disbelieve, then verily, Allah is not in need of you, He likes not disbelief for His slaves. And if you are grateful (by being believers), He is pleased therewith for you. No bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, so He will inform you what you used to do. Verily, He is the All-Knower of that which is in (men's) breasts (hearts.)

And when some hurt touches man, he cries to his Lord (Allah Alone), turning to Him in repentance, but when He bestows a favour upon him from Himself, he forgets that for which he cried for before
, and he sets up rivals to Allah, in order to mislead others from His Path. Say: "Take pleasure in your disbelief for a while: surely, you are (one) of the dwellers of the Fire!"

[Qur'an 39: 7-8]

Don't tell me you never saw that in the plot..?

I actually turned to Allaah at that moment, and He helped me soo much. I cried to him then, because my heart was so innocent.. yet when the good came, i turned away.

You saw it infront of your own eyes, i turned 180 degrees around and forgot Allaah, but not only that - i mislead others from His path too!

What happened after?

I tried to get popular. I failed, but carried on striving to.

And by Him Who created male and female;

Certainly, your efforts and deeds are diverse (different in aims and purposes);

As for him who gives (in charity) and keeps his duty to Allah and fears Him,

And believes in the best [reward],

We will make smooth for him the path of ease (goodness).

But he who is greedy miser and thinks himself self-sufficient.

And denies the best [reward],

We will make smooth for him the path for evil;

[Qur'an Al-Layl (the Night) 92: 3-10]

Don't tell me you never saw that either?

I strived hard to go down the road of evil.. so Allaah made that road easy for me, but all it did was cause loss and destruction to my ownself, aswell as mislead others away from the path of Allaah.. and cause them destruction too.

So I carried on wandering in the darkness.. of misguidance, thinking that what I was doing is good. I thought I was winning.. yet I still felt harsh inside, in a constant state of anxiety. Insecurity. Distrust. Loss. No matter how much I got, I wasn't pleased with it.

Allah says: But he who turns away from remembrance of Me, his will be a narrow life, and I shall bring him blind to the assembly on the Day of Resurrection.”

[S&#251;rah T&#226;H&#226;: 124]

Thats exactly how i felt.. i felt as if i needed more, even when i had what others would love to have!

I remembered how simple life was when everything was normal, when i never ran after this deceptive world so much, when even the small things even seemed fun.. when everything was so innocent...

IbnAbdulHakim
05-27-2007, 12:13 PM
yeah... to be honest bro it was becoming harder and harder to read lol, because of the amount of evil he dwelved into. subhanAllah!

jazakAllah khair bro, i do not see how people reject the presence of Allah let alone his favours...

Helena
05-27-2007, 01:15 PM
keep it coming bro fi-sabs...

let moi get my assignments out of the way inshAllah....den am gna print each section out....to read and digest it properly inshAllah..

and perhaps share it to other forums.....or people around me inshAllah....if thats ok with you brother fi-sabs?...:-[

- Qatada -
05-27-2007, 01:20 PM

Insha Allaah.. so long as it benefits others in a positive way. don't need to ask.

Helena
05-27-2007, 01:22 PM

Insha Allaah.. so long as it benefits others in a positive way. don't need to ask.
ok....:D :D ...shukran jazilaan....

its just it is your own work..and u have put a lot of effort and time into it...mashAllah...:thumbs_up

and am just 'pasting the info'......

Malaikah
05-27-2007, 01:28 PM

Is it finished?? :(

- Qatada -
05-27-2007, 01:36 PM

no sis ^ if it was.. then the thread title would be totally different. it'd be something like 'my path of goin astray..' but its something else init.

a few more mini chapters left insha Allaah.

Tania
05-27-2007, 02:02 PM
this sentence its so TRUE: "I remembered how simple life was when everything was normal, when i never ran after this deceptive world so much, when even the small things even seemed fun.. when everything was so innocent..." If we could live in our inner world nothing could hurt us:-[ especially when we step out searching for the one.

- Qatada -
05-27-2007, 03:41 PM
I woke up, sweating the next day. This is getting too much now.

I logged on and appeared offline.

S was blocked, A wasn't on.. K was.

I had checked my phone in the morning, A had asked me to come online last night. But she wasn't online now, alhamdulillah.

We never had the tool on talking to someone if you're appearing offline back then, lol so it was a sneaky mission if i was to come 'online'.

Why didn't i just block her? If i did, then if she found out i had done that - she'd be even more suspicious and sad.. i wasn't scared of losing her, i was just scared of making her heart broken.. i had stuck by her for a few months now, almost half a year or more, and you naturally get that attatchment anyway.

sup bro.

wats goin on man..

u ayt?

yeh, yeh am gud bro. u?

i'm ayt..

ok man, listen i heard some news.

what news? *i felt guilty now, don't ask why.*

u know A, she went ice skating with her mates. And, a guy asked her out.

yeah??

what did she say?

he was a playa bro.. loads of people know him.

is it? what did she say?

she rejected him bro.. for u. she kept to her word man.

oh..

this stirred up something in my heart.. i felt really guilty, and emotional.. what was i doing?

This was a whole year and six months after i had ever got involved with S, but this was getting too much.. i wasn't prepared for all this serios stuff. I'm just a kid! i told myself.. why am i making such big changes? I'm spoiling everyones lives, including my own..

u there bro?

yeh.. i'm here man. i'm sori.

its ok man.. listen, think this over deeply, alright?

i will man.. i will.

- New Email Recieved -

Subject: unblok me.

Listen, unblock me. i have to tell you sumthin.

------
05-27-2007, 03:44 PM

Unblok her bro n see what she has to say!!...or shud he...? :p

IbnAbdulHakim
05-27-2007, 04:22 PM
dont unblock her!

forget her!!!

its the right thing to do!!

think bout ur future wifey :p

- Qatada -
05-27-2007, 04:33 PM

lolll who should he listen to..

- Qatada -
05-27-2007, 06:29 PM
I unblocked her.

Hey.

listen, we've known each other for a while now. We been through the good n bad.

yeh?

i think it's time we stopped chattin now, u go your way and i go mine.

we gna stop talkin?

this is our last convo, tke cre of yoself ayt?

ok.. cya?

no.. bye.

*S has gone offline*

I knew she hadn't gone offline.. but that was the end.. me and S never spoke anymore, and never have.

That's the end, of a relationship which wasn't true.. it wasn't something pleasing to Allaah. Infact, so much evil came out of it, it never just effected me, it never just effected her.. but it effected so many people, for the worse.

The disease probably spread onto them, and Allaah knows best what they turned into. Maybe just another copy of me? I don't know.

So where was i now.. oh yeah, K.

I really need to ask u bro, your not with S no more, are ya?

Nah man.. honestly i'm not bro.

I believe u..

I'm shocked at what A did though man, i remember being like that..

what dyu mean man?

nah i mean like being all good and dedicated, like being 'true' to your special person if u get me..

i get u man.. can i tell you sutin?

sure u can bro.

Ayt, the thing is.. i had this gurl and we were 2getha for a while.. we waz 2geda, and her bros found out.

oh..

They found out init? So they came over to my place and we had a fight, propa krazy.

is it? so u not with her no more init..

yeh bro.. i proper miss her.

this is her pic man..

*display pic changed*

i'm sorri n dat bro..

nah its k.

part of life init.. u lose sum, u get some.

is that your other pic?

yeah lol.

lol u got yo eyebrow pierced!?

nah lol it looks like that init.

yea.. whats that other pic?

oh.. thats a pic of me, my dad and my bro.

is it.. did they help u out in the fight?

nah..

oh, how come man?

they not with us no more init..

really?

..they not in this world no more bruv..

oh.. i'm sorry man..

its ok bro.. car accident man, and thats it, the whole thing was over...

MuslimSis&proud
05-27-2007, 07:01 PM
MashAllah this is really interesting,:D lol like a lot of people have said before this certainly is addictive, jazakAllah to the brother posting this up, may Allah reward you with lots of blessing, Ameen. Keep up the good work, :thumbs_up cant wait for the next bit :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.