/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 27 Buildings on 104 Acres is NOT an Embassy

islamirama
05-19-2007, 04:37 AM
27 Buildings on 104 Acres is NOT an Embassy; It’s an Occupation.
Jesse, TvNewsLIES.org

May 17, 2007

Keeping track of the lies of the establishment media and the Bush administration is like trying to keep track of sand and dirt particles during a tornado. But once in a while a huge chuck hits you right in the face! Even still…the establishment media pretend it’s not there.

We hear George W. Bush lie regularly about almost everything he says. But on the issue of Iraq we have heard many times how the Unites States will be leaving Iraq when the Iraqi’s are able to stand on their own. OK…fine…but how does that explain the 104 acre so called embassy consisting of 27 buildings? Leaving a 104 acre city in Iraq does not exactly meet the description of "leaving!"

Here we have a long time coming, in your face clear and obvious piece of proof that George W. Bush lies when he talks about plans for Iraq, and the establishment media will not inform the public about this. Not one word of this is ever mentioned on TV. 104 ACRES!!! Holy cow…give me a break! Did we steal the land from the Iraqis for this or did OUR tax dollars pay for it? Either way it is another smoking gun exposing the many lies of George W. Bush!

104 acres does not make an embassy. It makes a city, a base, occupied territory, but most of all in this case 104 acres serves as proof of another lie of George W. Bush and another lie to the American people by the media. We are not leaving Iraq, no way, no how, even though George W. Bush says otherwise.

Seven years on I am trying to find one thing that George W. Bush has not lied about and I am trying to find one lie that the establishment media accurately described as intentional and willing deception by George W. Bush. Then again I am still trying to figure out where the tooth fairy lives. How silly of me to try and find the answers to these obvious issues! Think about it!

:: Article nr. 32964 sent on 18-may-2007 23:59 ECT

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m32964&hd=&size=1&l=e

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
vpb
05-19-2007, 04:59 AM
:sl:

Did we steal the land from the Iraqis for this or did OUR tax dollars pay for it? Either way it is another smoking gun exposing the many lies of George W. Bush!
this is not the first time, they also did in Kosova, they took people's land so they could establish a US base , which is I think the biggest base in balkan (I wonder if they use it for prisoners from Iraq/Afganistan), and they didn't pay anything to the owners of the land, they just kicked them, and that base is that big, that you have traffic lights inside. I just feel sorry for the owners of the land.

islamirama
05-19-2007, 05:15 AM
May Allah bring Justice against such unjustice people soon, ameen.

vpb
05-19-2007, 10:19 AM
May Allah bring Justice against such unjustice people soon, ameen.
ameen to the dua.
justice is guaranteed bro :) Allah swt is just :) but that will happen on day of |Judgement inshaallah te ala.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Keltoi
05-19-2007, 04:01 PM
When you have 130,000 troops inside a country you will need to find a place to house them, command and control, civilian personel, and on and on and on. That will require a large amount of space and many buildings.

Zman
05-19-2007, 04:40 PM
:sl:/Peace To All

Our Baghdad Embassy will be the largest in the world. It will house 5,000 employees, working in the "diplomatic" field alone.

I would have thought that we'd place our largest embassy in China, since it's our future global rival.

Regarding the housing of our 130,000 troops, we have constructed 4 military super-bases. That doesn't include the dozens of smaller bases, that we have scattered around Iraq...

Keltoi
05-19-2007, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zman
:sl:/Peace To All

Our Baghdad Embassy will be the largest in the world. It will house 5,000 employees, working in the "diplomatic" field alone.

I would have thought that we'd place our largest embassy in China, since it's our future global rival.

Regarding the housing of our 130,000 troops, we have constructed 4 military super-bases. That doesn't include the dozens of smaller bases, that we have scattered around Iraq...
I don't know that I would characterize them as "super-bases", but there are several bases scattered throughout the country of Iraq. Sort of hard to respond to immediate threats or give fire support when you don't have a base in the region in question.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.