/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Launch of Hijab pins fab website

blingbling
05-19-2007, 10:08 PM
The Biggest Hijab Pinz retailer has finally hit the world wide web! Check out the website at;

www.PinzPinzPinz.co.uk

Pioneers were always ahead of their time, PinzPinzPinz.co.uk will always be pioneers of this time.

Established in June 2005 in London Pinz Pinz Pinz is at the forefront of manufacturing and retailing hijab pins. PinzPinzPinz.co.uk was founded to break barriers in the market which were charging excessive amounts for dainty pins which were of low quality and of high price. Today PinzPinzPinz.co.uk now have the biggest collection of retail and wholesale hijab pins on the web which are not only of great value but also are of exceptional quality.

We are proud to be showcasing unique contemporary and traditional hijab pins, sensational and stunning in their originality and individuality that challenge current trends and products on the market. Our pins use the finest materials and are of the highest standard, we make no compromise on quality.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS LINK...LETS PROMOTE MUSLIM BUSINESESS

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
05-19-2007, 10:14 PM
www.PinzPinzPinz.co.uk

:salamext:

Masha Allaah that looks like a nicely designed site.. may Allaah make you all successful in this life and the next, ameen.

blingbling
05-19-2007, 10:17 PM
many thanks

Please do email others to let them know we exist!

Thank you

pinz pinz pinz

------
05-20-2007, 03:59 PM

Kool website! Will see it soon Inshaa Allaah :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tasha>farah
05-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Some lovely pinn there.Would like to see more though:thumbs_up

blingbling
05-20-2007, 04:28 PM
there are 35 on the website but we have another 120 coming soon, so keep checking as we will be uploading them as we get them

many thanks for looking

pinz pinz pinz

tasha>farah
05-20-2007, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by blingbling
there are 35 on the website but we have another 120 coming soon, so keep checking as we will be uploading them as we get them

many thanks for looking

pinz pinz pinz
No worrys i will keep checking:thumbs_up

such beautiful designs and so cheap also

but do you have to pay postage and packaging?:rollseyes

blingbling
05-20-2007, 04:45 PM
thank you for the comments

We make no money on postage and packing. We have tried to charge the bare minimum. The price £1.00 for postage covers the cost of the jiffy envelopes, bubble wrap and postage stamp. We dont intend to make money from the postage.

Do buy from us, our quality is unbeatable! Thats guaranteed!!

pinz pinz pinz

tasha>farah
05-20-2007, 04:51 PM
thank you for the comments

We make no money on postage and packing. We have tried to charge the bare minimum. The price £1.00 for postage covers the cost of the jiffy envelopes, bubble wrap and postage stamp. We dont intend to make money from the postage.

Do buy from us, our quality is unbeatable! Thats guaranteed!!

pinz pinz pinz

£1 is good,some companys charge 34.50 things like that but your price is very reasonable:) :thumbs_up

Helena
05-20-2007, 04:56 PM
jazakillahu'kairan for sharing the site sis....

looks intriguing.......reasonable and affordable price too...mashAllah....:D

Nyomi
05-20-2007, 06:58 PM
I agree, some lovely pins there.

Thanks for the tip :)

Snowflake
05-20-2007, 07:11 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but since we should not display the jewellery we're wearing to non mahrams, it doesn't make sense to start adorning our hijabs with beautiful pins when a plain one will do the job just as well.

blingbling
05-20-2007, 07:19 PM
the choice is yours.

The pins are no longer than 2cm, and have functionality as the main reason for wearing it in the first place.

Your not wearing a necklace around your head its just a pin, so no your not adorning yourself, just making sure that your hijab stays in place and if that means the pin having a small flower design at the end of it then so be it.

If you like round plastic ones then thats personal taste and opinion.

pinz pinz pinz

Snowflake
05-20-2007, 09:21 PM
^it's still beautifying yourself using hijab. Are my views OTT. What do other people think? :?

Snowflake
05-21-2007, 08:44 AM
So it's ok to look pretty as long as you don't compromise your modesty?

I was reading this ayah assuming that we shouldn't display our adornments to strangers.

Quran:33:33 Do not show or display (fineries or ornaments or) beauties of your form (or countenance) that may excite a man’s lust

Umar001
05-21-2007, 08:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Correct me if I'm wrong, but since we should not display the jewellery we're wearing to non mahrams, it doesn't make sense to start adorning our hijabs with beautiful pins when a plain one will do the job just as well.
Wallahi I am happy a sister mentioned it before me, cos I was feeling akward.

I think it's great to have Muslim businesess and muslims buying from muslims and everything, at the same time I dont think I'd like my kids wearing this.

Kinda defeats the purpose, can you really see a modest girl proper flowing hijab, black and everything lowering her gaze then kablam, BLING BLING in your face..:coolious: this is just my view cos you are all my brothers and sisters, and plus some people (GUYS) see this type of thing as a 'she's a hijabi 'cool' girl' and they feel more confortable to talk to you, like I see some sisters in tooting.

Eesa

Snowflake
05-21-2007, 09:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Wallahi I am happy a sister mentioned it before me, cos I was feeling akward.

I think it's great to have Muslim businesess and muslims buying from muslims and everything, at the same time I dont think I'd like my kids wearing this.

Kinda defeats the purpose, can you really see a modest girl proper flowing hijab, black and everything lowering her gaze then kablam, BLING BLING in your face..:coolious: this is just my view cos you are all my brothers and sisters, and plus some people (GUYS) see this type of thing as a 'she's a hijabi 'cool' girl' and they feel more confortable to talk to you, like I see some sisters in tooting.

Eesa
That's exactly what I meant brother. These pins are attractive and pleasing to the eye, and I'm sure if as a woman I feel that way then men must too. To me, whether anyone agrees or not, they give out a message saying that a woman likes pretty things. Not that there's anything wrong with that itself but why show strangers what your personal preferences are when it comes to adornments? They may be only 2cm long, but they are speaking volumes about a woman's sexuality. And that just doesn't seem right.

Musaafirah
05-21-2007, 09:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
That's exactly what I meant brother. These pins are attractive and pleasing to the eye, and I'm sure if as a woman I feel that way then men must too. To me, whether anyone agrees or not, they give out a message saying that a woman likes pretty things. Not that there's anything wrong with that itself but why show strangers what your personal preferences are when it comes to adornments? They may be only 2cm long, but they are speaking volumes about a woman's sexuality. And that just doesn't seem right.
:sl:
I have pins like the ones on the sisters website, but I avoid wearing them to uni..I'll just wear it in girl's only settings..That's not wrong is it?
However, the ones I do have are barely noticable..they're teeny weeny crystal designs and soo cute..:X
The thing is, what if that's like the only form of 'adornment' one has that's externally showing? I mean nobody really would pay attention to something that's on the back of your head unless they're right behind you right? :?
:w:

Snowflake
05-21-2007, 10:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
I have pins like the ones on the sisters website, but I avoid wearing them to uni..I'll just wear it in girl's only settings..That's not wrong is it?
However, the ones I do have are barely noticable..they're teeny weeny crystal designs and soo cute..:X
The thing is, what if that's like the only form of 'adornment' one has that's externally showing? I mean nobody really would pay attention to something that's on the back of your head unless they're right behind you right? :?
MashaAllah sis. There's nothing wrong with adorning yourself when in female only setting. I was reading a site yesterday where women said that men nver notice anything when they dress up. believe it or not, the man's reply was that they do notice everything, even the colour of nail polish but don't feel it's significant enough to comment on.

Futhermore, we can't say no one will notice. People do notice and they make assumptions. Men also believe that no matter what women say, they are adorning themselves to look nice for men. So whether that's true or not, it can give off the wrong vibes and such things are best avoided.

Musaafirah
05-21-2007, 10:06 AM
Hmmm..so it's just best to stay as inconspicuous as possible :coolalien
I honestly never realised guys notice the teeny things :muddlehea...
But I don't like the idea of guys thinkin that women dress up to please 'em..I hope that's a stereotype and not applicable to all guys..

Snowflake
05-21-2007, 10:14 AM
^true. Honestly simplicity is beauty itself :P

tasha>farah
05-21-2007, 04:13 PM
At the end of the day its the pin thats nice,its not attracting attention to your face or your body parts.It may be at the back of the head,a man is not going to think that pins beautiful,gotaget a look at her face!

blingbling
05-21-2007, 05:26 PM
If there are no restrictions in Islamic Law requiring women to wear special colors, and that women should only avoid colors that attract the attention of others then what’s wring with a pin that has 1cm of colour on it. What attracts attention is a matter of custom. Something might draw attention in one country and be completely ordinary in another.

I think women should stop wearing plastic ones too just in case the sunlight reflects the colour and might be visible to a brother which may in turn cause lust., in fact you should really wear the silver safety pins too as the colour silver may cause a bit of bling in the sunlight…. Silly???? over the top??? YES

Due to constant nit-picking issues no wonder statistics show that Islamic businesses will fail during the first 2 years of trading.

If you don’t support the concept, please don’t knock it

Musaafirah
05-21-2007, 09:52 PM
If there are no restrictions in Islamic Law requiring women to wear special colors, and that women should only avoid colors that attract the attention of others then what’s wring with a pin that has 1cm of colour on it. What attracts attention is a matter of custom. Something might draw attention in one country and be completely ordinary in another.

I think women should stop wearing plastic ones too just in case the sunlight reflects the colour and might be visible to a brother which may in turn cause lust., in fact you should really wear the silver safety pins too as the colour silver may cause a bit of bling in the sunlight…. Silly???? over the top??? YES

Due to constant nit-picking issues no wonder statistics show that Islamic businesses will fail during the first 2 years of trading.

Aww sis..don't stress too much..I still buy the pins..I just wear them in an Islamic environment where possible..I still like lil cute crystals :)

Snowflake
05-22-2007, 08:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
Aww sis..don't stress too much..I still buy the pins..I just wear them in an Islamic environment where possible..I still like lil cute crystals :)
I like cute crystal too :)

blingbling, we all reach a certain level of imaan at different stages of our lives. What we once saw as ok, suddenly might not seem appropriate/jusitifed anymore. As I've learnt from past experiences on this board, it's sometimes futile to argue. However I pray Allah gives us all the highest level of imaan inshaAllah.

blingbling
05-22-2007, 04:54 PM
Im not be horrible or anything but Sister you really are contradicting yourself, you like crystal pins yet are declaring them unislamic???

Thank you for hinting to me the low level of iman that i have. Many thanks.

Im not here to argue, only responding to comments made by yourselves to instigate the matter further.

If you really felt it was fultile to argue then you really shouldnt have bothered to comment on the situation since you have experince of the board.

I suggest if you want to make a comment that you have a certified opinion and not somthing that is your own.

I will not be responding to anymore mails on the forum, so please do not send me a message.

For those few who had somthing nice to say many thanks. For those who said not so nice thing thanks too.

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 05:40 PM

Let's calm down everyone insha Allaah.. plz.

Umar001
05-22-2007, 05:50 PM
Exactly! Sister, somethings may and some may not, that's all I mean.

Well, the point I was making was the fact that it is jewelry, I don't think anyone sees a plastic pin or a silver safety pin as attractive, do they? As you said sometimes it comes down to costums, and I know round here something which looks crystal like or blingbling is going to get attention, unlike a plastic pin or a safety one.

[QUOTE=blingbling;743861]Due to constant nit-picking issues no wonder statistics show that Islamic businesses will fail during the first 2 years of trading.

Does it? All the people opposing have said is becareful, the sister pointed out that you could wear this thing to an all sister place, and so forth.

Constructive critisism was what I tried to offer, if it's a 'either praise us or keep quiet' thing then ok, but just like I'd speak to my own blood sisters about things I'd speak to Muslims about.

Sorry if I offended you or your business or anyone.

Snowflake
05-22-2007, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE]
Im not be horrible or anything but Sister you really are contradicting yourself, you like crystal pins yet are declaring them unislamic???
I'm not contradicting myself at all sis. I said I like that kinda stuff too and it's ok to wear jewellery in the presence of sisters but not in front of ghair mahrams. That's not a contradiction.

Thank you for hinting to me the low level of iman that i have. Many thanks.
Actually, I was referring to myself when I said that what we once see as ok, might not seem appropriate as our imaan increases. I never always wore hijab and in those time it didn't occur to me that I'm making myself look pretty with flowery clips in my hair. But as I began wearing hijab and my imaan increased I realised that what I did was so wrong and I was doing nothing but attracting unwanted attention. I do believe that pretty things attract attention - even if they are glittery clips on your hijab. That's what I was talking about that we see things differently as our imaan increases.

Im not here to argue, only responding to comments made by yourselves to instigate the matter further.
If you really felt it was fultile to argue then you really shouldnt have bothered to comment on the situation since you have experince of the board.
Bless you sis. But there's a big difference between arguing and commenting. When I said that arguing is futile, I meant that I'm not going to keep giving my opinions to someone who doesn't agree.

I suggest if you want to make a comment that you have a certified opinion and not somthing that is your own.
My opinion isn't worth anything unless it's in accordance with Islam. Allah has stated in the Quran to not reveal our refineries and adornments. And that is what provoked me to comment in the first place. If there are no restrictions on the colour of clothing that still doesn't mean we should start extending that to the size and colour of jewellery that is clearly forbidden to be displayed.

I will not be responding to anymore mails on the forum, so please do not send me a message.
OK< inshaAllah, I won't.

For those few who had somthing nice to say many thanks. For those who said not so nice thing thanks too.
Please don't get me wrong dear sis. I have nothing against your buisiness and wish you success. Selling fancy hairpins itself is not wrong, as they can be worn in sisters presence validly. What isn't approprite is adorning one's clothing with attractive jewellery in front of ghair mahrams. I hope, you understand that I didn't mean to undermine you or your business.

Snowflake
05-22-2007, 06:30 PM
Well, the point I was making was the fact that it is jewelry, I don't think anyone sees a plastic pin or a silver safety pin as attractive, do they? As you said sometimes it comes down to costums, and I know round here something which looks crystal like or blingbling is going to get attention, unlike a plastic pin or a safety one.
That's what I was saying. The hijab is meant to hide our adornments. If the hijab itself is adorned then it's purpose is compromised.

Finally, forgive me for being blunt (all sisters who disagree) but if a sister is making the very hijab that is supposed to be hiding her beauty, look pretty, then I think she is wanting to look pretty to others. Period.

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 06:37 PM

Like sis Musaafir said, the sisters can buy them and wear them when theres sisters only. i kinda feel sad at the way we're trying to 'put the business down' in a way since our ummah needs to stand up by itself again.. we might not have bad intentions, but atleast we should take the benefit of the doubt so we can support ourselves.

We know there are sisters who actually sell clothes, and not jilbaabs. Yet that doesn't mean we should start attacking the sister just because she might wear them infront of non mahrams, we'd think that she's doing it so she can wear them clothes at home or something.. we would take the benefit of the doubt in that, so we should also do it in this insha Allaah. I'm sure sister pinzpinzpinz never had a bad intention when selling them. And Allaah knows best.

Khayal
05-24-2007, 06:47 AM

Wow! Those are some really nice pins. :thumbs_up

blingbling
02-02-2008, 10:22 AM
More New Hijab Pins Added!

Pinz Pinz Pinz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.