/* */

PDA

View Full Version : question

Ummu Sufyaan
05-20-2007, 09:06 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters.

if the time of a prayer is over, and i remember that i was not pure, or i had done something to invalidate my prayer, do i have to repeat my prayer, even if the time for it is over.

jazakallahu khair.

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Balthasar21
05-20-2007, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
:sl: brothers and sisters.

if the time of a prayer is over, and i remember that i was not pure, or i had done something to invalidate my prayer, do i have to repeat my prayer, even if the time for it is over.

jazakallahu khair.

:sl:

El's Holy Qur'aan Chapter 112 -6-7 ( Original Order Chapter112 ) Revealed In The Year 627 - 629 A.D. ( Purification For Worship ) . Verse 6 . Oh you who are of the faithful , when you stand up to Salaawt 'Salutation As Worship ' , so wash your face and your hands , right up to the elbows , and wipe your heads and your feet , right up to the ankles ; and if you are in Junubaan 'A State Of Impurity On Your Menstruation ' , ( or had sexual intercourse ) , so Attahharuw 'Purify Yourselves ; and if you are sick or on a Safarin ( journey ) Moving About ' , or just came from Al Ghaa -it 'Moving Your Bowels , or Lamastum ' Have Touched ' Al Nisaa-a ' The Woman ( sexually ) ; so you can't find ( pure ) water , so Tayammaamuw '' Make Ablution ' with Tayyibaan 'Agreeable ' Sa'iydaan 'Soil , So wipe your faces and your hands from it ( the sand ) , The Source , Allah does not want to make your ( life difficult , but He ( He Not We ) only wants to make you pure , and to complete His ( His Not Our ) grace upon you all , so that you all may be grateful .

Verse 7 . And remember Allah's grace upon you all , and His ( His Not Our ) Miythaaq 'Fulfillment Of A Promise ' when He ( He Not We ) has promised you all with when you said ; ''We hear and we obey , and tremble at the mention of The Source , Allah Surely , Allah Knows all that which is in the Dhaat 'Essence of your Suduwr 'Chests ,

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.