/* */

PDA

View Full Version : HILARIOUS... No Offense to the ladies...

Khaldun
01-05-2005, 11:56 PM
Assalamu Alykum

I just thought I share this as a funny story, I hope no one is offended by it :)

The following scenario looks at a common incident through different points of view and what exactly is going on inside the minds of a sister and a brother (in Islam).

Sister's Point of View:

**sister walks out of exam hall**

Oh my gyad, that chemistry test was so easy! I'm sooooo happy for finishing my last exam. This is the happiest day of my life! LOL!

**a brother exits from opposite exam hall**

Oh, WHO is that? Is he Muslim? He has an ugly beard ewww. He looks scary. And WHY is he walking this way? Oh my God he's headed straight towards me! Okay, be calm… it's all normal. Just be polite and make eye contact and…

BROTHER: Assalamu Alaikum
SISTER: Walaikum Musalam

OH MY GOD. He just said salams to me! No way it must have been to someone else. Wait, but there is no one else around. OH MY GOD IT WAS FOR ME. But why? Why would a random brother just say salams to me? It just doesn't make sense. I've been wearing this hijab for ages… so why the salams NOW?

Hmmm, this brother looks like he's almost done in under grad. Isn't that the brother who got into med school? Wow he's so smart mashAllah. Why would someone like that say SALAM to me? Was he just trying to be nice? Hmmm.

OR maybe he was being MORE than nice. Yeah I think that has to be it. OMG no way. Does he like me??? I've never seen him before but I sometimes study in the science library so he probably saw me. Why wouldn't he say salams to me then? Maybe he was waiting to become more secure in his field before saying salams to me? I think that must be it. He is no doubt scouting people… of course.

This is soooo weird lol. But mashAllah he's a good looking brother. I'm sure he's pious. That beard looks good on him mashAllah. I wonder if he's talked to his parents about me yet? I hope his parents will like me. I'm a nice girl though. All the aunties love my personality lol.

But if he lives far away then I might have to move close to his parents' house because his job will probably be around there. Oh man the change in life will be sooooo hard to get used to. I wonder if he's going to live in his own place or if we're going to move in with his parents? I wouldn't mind living with his parents ONLY if they're open-minded. Uffff I hate close-minded people. I want to have nice in-laws.

I hope he wants a simple Nikkah. I can't stand all that extravagant crap that goes on nowadays. He seems very simple and down-to-earth though mashAllah. Definitely my kind of man. I wonder how he is with kids. I don't mind having kids but he better not be the type that wants like 50 kids. OMG that would so suck. 3 is a good number. I like the names Bilal , Mariam and Ayesha. InshAllah it'll be in that order.

I wonder if he's very science-y. I don't like when people are too science-y. I think our kids should do anything they want as long as they are successful. Bilal would make a good social worker I think.

He seems like the type that would always compliment my cooking, no matter how bad it is lol J I hate guys who think women belong in the kitchen. I think he'll help out once in awhile too. He seems so gentle and delicate hahah.

Wow I hope when Bilal grows up he'll let me and that brother live with him. I don't want to go to any retirement home! No inshAllah that brother will instil good values into Bilal. But OMG should I wait until he says salams again? I'm sure he'll make the first move.

Brother's Point of View.

**brother walks out of exam hall**

Wow. I think I failed that exam. I haven't shaven for days because of these stupid exams. I look like a werewolf. Stupid science. I think I'll switch into political science next year… I can't take this. Hey is that a hijabi over there? Hmmm I think I should be polite and say salams.

Man, I'm hungry. I wonder what's for dinner tonight? Hopefully spaghetti.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kadafi
01-06-2005, 09:12 AM
lol

WomanOfJihad
01-06-2005, 03:41 PM
lollllll...

aamirsaab
01-06-2005, 03:46 PM
thats a good one :P

lots o laffs :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Brother_Mujahid
01-06-2005, 08:11 PM
HAH

Uthman
01-06-2005, 09:21 PM
ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

A. Mukhtar
01-07-2005, 07:51 PM
A nice one... *****

aamirsaab
01-07-2005, 10:05 PM
do flash animations count as halal fun

if they do click on this link - u need flash i think

link edited

dont take it 2 seriously - just 4 a laff init :P

kadafi
01-07-2005, 10:59 PM
:sl:

Brother,

Please refrain from posting links that includes profanity language. Refer to the forum guidelines.

:w:

aamirsaab
01-07-2005, 11:56 PM
oops 4got to mention its got a little bit o swearing in it.

sorry.

faye786
01-10-2005, 01:10 AM
Hah... That's interesting, and if you think about it, that type of stuff probably happens a lot in real life. You know what I mean?
Someone thinks someone likes them, and it turns out they aren't even thinking of them, or someone comes out to be a certain way, or look a certain way, and the other person will think that's the way they normally are, and fall for them, :love: (aw... how sweeet) although it's just a once-by-accident type of thing...
I'm rambling aren't I?
Sorry...
:zip:

Faye_786 :wilted_ro

Sumayya
01-15-2005, 01:55 AM
Lollllllllllllllllllll that was hilarious!!! :teeth:

hahaa theres the girl making future plans till retirement..and the broz jus thinking abt being polite and then dinner

hahahaa..that was a good 1 ;)

WomanOfJihad
01-16-2005, 01:07 AM
lol.. indeed its veryy funny ,, i Wonder who made this Joke ...
hahaa theres the girl making future plans till retirement..and the broz jus thinking abt being polite and then dinner
lol.. Girls nowadays ..Allahu Akbar

*tut tut they need to get themselves sorted*

format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun
Wow. I think I failed that exam. I haven't shaven for days because of these stupid exams. I look like a werewolf.
ohh so now Beard makes them look like warewolf .. Amazing

* DOUBLE tut tut, need to DOUBLE sort themselves out*

Sayfullah
01-19-2005, 12:08 PM
Ell Oh Ell.

But the brothers thinking about shaving? ???

leena.noor
01-29-2005, 09:50 PM
that was hilarious....and weirdly...TRUE!

Mou'minah
04-29-2005, 01:41 AM
Salami Salam

Written by Hamzah Moin

Saying salams to the opposite gender on campus is actually quite the trivial issue. Some scholars say that men should be required to initiate the salams to the sister while other scholars say it should be sister that should start off with the salams.

The following scenario looks at a common incident through different points of view and what exactly is going on inside the minds of a sister and a brother (in Islam).

Sister's Point of View:

Oh my gyad, that chemistry test was so easy! I'm sooooo happy for finishing my last exam. This is the happiest day of my life! LOL!

Oh, WHO is that? Is he Muslim? He has an ugly beard ewww. He looks scary. And WHY is he walking this way? Oh my God he's headed straight towards me! Okay, be calm… it's all normal. Just be polite and make eye contact and…

OH MY GOD. He just said salams to me! No way it must have been to someone else. Wait, but there is no one else around. OH MY GOD IT WAS FOR ME. But why? Why would a random brother just say salams to me? It just doesn't make sense. I've been wearing this hijab for ages… so why the salams NOW?

Hmmm, this brother looks like he's almost done in under grad. Isn't that the brother who got into med school? Wow he's so smart mashAllah. Why would someone like that say SALAM to me? Was he just trying to be nice? Hmmm.

OR maybe he was being MORE than nice. Yeah I think that has to be it. OMG no way. Does he like me??? I've never seen him before but I sometimes study in the science library so he probably saw me. Why wouldn't he say salams to me then? Maybe he was waiting to become more secure in his field before saying salams to me? I think that must be it. He is no doubt scouting people… of course.

This is soooo weird lol. But mashAllah he's a good looking brother. I'm sure he's pious. That beard looks good on him mashAllah. I wonder if he's talked to his parents about me yet? I hope his parents will like me. I'm a nice girl though. All the aunties love my personality lol.

But if he lives far away then I might have to move close to his parents' house because his job will probably be around there. Oh man the change in life will be sooooo hard to get used to. I wonder if he's going to live in his own place or if we're going to move in with his parents? I wouldn't mind living with his parents ONLY if they're open-minded. Uffff I hate close-minded people. I want to have nice in-laws.

I hope he wants a simple Nikkah. I can't stand all that extravagant crap that goes on nowadays. He seems very simple and down-to-earth though mashAllah. Definitely my kind of man. I wonder how he is with kids. I don't mind having kids but he better not be the type that wants like 50 kids. OMG that would so suck. 3 is a good number. I like the names Bilal , Mariam and Ayesha. InshAllah it'll be in that order.

I wonder if he's very science-y. I don't like when people are too science-y. I think our kids should do anything they want as long as they are successful. Bilal would make a good social worker I think.

He seems like the type that would always compliment my cooking, no matter how bad it is lol J I hate guys who think women belong in the kitchen. I think he'll help out once in awhile too. He seems so gentle and delicate hahah.

Wow I hope when Bilal grows up he'll let me and that brother live with him. I don't want to go to any retirement home! No inshAllah that brother will instil good values into Bilal. But OMG should I wait until he says salams again? I'm sure he'll make the first move.

Brother's Point of View.

Wow. I think I failed that exam. I haven't shaven for days because of these stupid exams. I look like a werewolf. Stupid science. I think I'll switch into political science next year… I can't take this. Hey is that a hijabi over there? Hmmm I think I should be polite and say salams.

;D ;D

BlissfullyJaded
04-29-2005, 02:08 AM

;D

Awww, come on, not alllll sisters are like that. :'( I feel soo discrimanated against...and that too by my own sister. :'(

*edit* Oops, didn't realize Khaldun posted this first. Pffttt...dissing sistas, heh?! :mad: ;)

If I just came out of a chemistry exam, I'd most prob be in another world, cuz chem tests ain't easy...wouldn't most probably even notice the brother. :p

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-29-2005, 02:08 AM
Threads merged.

As you can see, we've had this one before. ;)

Ra`eesah
04-29-2005, 04:15 AM
Assalamu'ALaykum

:omg: i am sooo :-[ this like repersentz 90% of women in genral, Women are like that they tend to think alot and plan, while brother/men just see reailty sisters are thinking about the "What ifs" and Brother Khaldun!!!! :omg::omg:

good post mashallah.... but watch it next time, you ae now walking on thin eggshells...all the sisters have got an eye on u now so watch ur every move.

Khaldun
04-29-2005, 09:02 AM

oh dear I was sort of hoping this post would be forgotten....

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 09:04 AM
bro why would you hope for that? whats wrong with this post?

S_87
04-29-2005, 11:28 AM
nice joke :D

not true though ;)

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 11:31 AM
what was the joke sis?

Far7an
04-29-2005, 11:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
what was the joke sis?
read the first post

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 11:46 AM
loq loq that was funny the sis was getting so happy but the boy was thinking about his food

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 11:55 AM
yeah, it was too close to call, it looked like it was true only bro khaldun knows

Ra`eesah
04-29-2005, 12:23 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

it doesnt matter if its true or not it depends on how u precive it. The only reson someone will say its TRUE is because they think thats how all sisters think and someone that says its not how do u know? just because u dont do it doesnt mean it doesnt happen. this post was saying something much more then a sister taking the salaam too seriously...its the fact of how women are think of all the possiblities and men are ( most) just whatever, Men have a whatever attatuide while women its "WHAT IF" soo its not just ab........... oh whatever......i'm tired of explaining :P

ok ppl it is what it is.

Assalamu'alaykum :D sorry for wasting ur time ;D

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 12:26 PM
sorry sis maybe i was a bit unfair

S_87
04-29-2005, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
but it looked all true to me ....................:p
how would u know tho :p

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 01:27 PM
good point sis

Genius
04-29-2005, 02:09 PM
I think Hamza Moin wrote this, he also wrote that online nikah one, he's a cool guy he comes on Islamica, his site is [link removed] . Mods feel free to move or edit the link.

Ra`eesah
04-29-2005, 02:16 PM
:brother: :brother: :brother:
ufff zAk ur sooo duhhhhhhhhhh sometimes always trying to find error in my post get a life :-[ i dont mean that.... zAk like sis amani HOW DO U KNOW! see thats what happens when u do these silly things u get put under spot light ;D

Far7an
04-29-2005, 02:17 PM
Leave zAk alone :mad:

Lets not get carried away in this thread InshaAllah :)

Barakallahu feekum

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 02:18 PM
i agree please keep everything civil and peaceful

Khaldun
04-29-2005, 02:47 PM

yes brother genius is right hamza wrote this, but just to make clear to members its nothing serious and I apoligies if I offended anybody with it

Ra`eesah
04-29-2005, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan247
Leave zAk alone :mad:

Lets not get carried away in this thread InshaAllah :)

Barakallahu feekum

no one is getting carried away but the one whos saying it :)

and stop defending ur bro. he can take care of him self! :D

Tazkiyahtulnafs
04-29-2005, 02:55 PM
lol thats funny but masha'Allah that was a good post

Ra`eesah
04-29-2005, 03:54 PM
which one ??
mine :p

no because ur not funny.... *rollseyes*

Ra`eesah
04-29-2005, 05:46 PM
ah actually i was getting offline,
so..:p
so why u still here?

BlissfullyJaded
04-30-2005, 06:00 AM

Okay sistas...now now, be good, don't say we're innocent and make it obvious for them to think otherwise by our posts. ;)

yes brother genius is right hamza wrote this, but just to make clear to members its nothing serious and I apoligies if I offended anybody with it
I don't think u offended anyone. :sister: *smirks as all the sisters get riled up at me* ;D

Zuko
08-10-2005, 08:33 PM
Salaam,

That was soo funny

salaam

Far7an
08-10-2005, 08:35 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Threads merged

Mainul_Islam
08-11-2005, 06:34 AM
assalaamu alaikum,

just read the story...

LOQ!!!!!!!! (i wish i would LOL but every1 is sleeping)

Danish
08-11-2005, 11:43 AM
ROFL....no i mean it literally ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

goes to show how crazy women could be :p << (bet £10, i am gonna get a lecture from a sister (further £10 that its gonna be zak wak) now :p ...how fun)

Ummu Amatullah
08-11-2005, 12:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danish
ROFL....no i mean it literally ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

goes to show how crazy women could be :p << (bet £10, i am gonna get a lecture from a sister (further £10 that its gonna be zak wak) now :p ...how fun)
Excuse me how crazy women can be :mad: .I'll admit that sis got a little carried away obviously, but bro that's only one crazy sis don't speak for all.By the way funny story ;D ;D .Really proving how desperate some sisters can be.Not saying all okay sisters :-[ .

Mainul_Islam
08-11-2005, 05:26 PM
lol bro Danish u were right!! :argue: but i didnt bet... :-P

calm down, man.... oh well atleast they dont know what we say about them in the Brothers Section :secret: ........ oops!

lol joking!

Ummu Amatullah
08-11-2005, 07:11 PM
Oh really what do you say about us in the bro's section?You.I don't even think there's a name for it.I wouldn't put it past you guys if you so happen to be talking about the opposite gender.

Muezzin
08-11-2005, 07:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
Oh really what do you say about us in the bro's section?
What do you say about us in the Sisters section, hmm?

You.I don't even think there's a name for it.
Yes there is. It begins with 'B' and ends in 'R' :p

Far7an
08-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Assalamu alaikum
format_quote Originally Posted by Mainul_Islam
oh well atleast they dont know what we say about them in the Brothers Section :secret: ........ oops!
opps indeed, I was just like to clarify that no backbiting occurs in the Brother's Forum. We discuss issues which are not suitable to discuss in public but rest assured we do not discuss sisters.

Barakallah feekum

Zuko
08-11-2005, 07:15 PM
oh well atleast they dont know what we say about them in the Brothers Section :secret: ........ oops!
salaam,

ahem.. say whatever u want cause no one's that desperate to noe what bunch of freaks would be sayin in that forum...

lol joking!
Yeah, me too:p

Muezzin
08-11-2005, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
Assalamu alaikum

opps indeed, I was just like to clarify that no backbiting occyrs in the Brother's Forum. We discuss issues which are not suitable to discuss in public but rest assured we do not discuss sisters.
That sounds worse! :p

Anyway, that article is from Maniacmuslim.com. I hope someone put a link there somewhere. :)

Zuko
08-11-2005, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
Assalamu alaikum

opps indeed, I was just like to clarify that no backbiting occyrs in the Brother's Forum. We discuss issues which are not suitable to discuss in public but rest assured we do not discuss sisters.

Barakallah feekum
dont worry, even if it did, it doesnt matter what others think, what matters is what Allah thinks of us... :)

Salaam

Far7an
08-11-2005, 07:18 PM
Assalamu alaikum

I think this thread has seen enough action for one day, I feel there is nothing left to discuss.

Thread closed.

Ajeeb
04-27-2006, 06:21 PM
interaction with members of the opposite gender can be quite a trail sometimes. i came across this its really funny ;D ;D

Saying salams to the opposite gender on campus is actually quite the trivial issue. Some scholars say that men should be required to initiate the salams to the sister while other scholars say it should be sister that should start off with the salams.

Sister's Point of View:

Brother's Point of View.

minaz
04-27-2006, 06:25 PM
Lol i can acquaint myself with the Muslim guy in the story above (although I never fail my exams :D), OMG do Muslim girls honestly think like that?!?!?!!?

Mawaddah
04-27-2006, 06:55 PM
[PIE]HAHAHAHAHA Hilarious, But do girls really think like that? I think you guys stretch it a bit, the most a girl would usually do is (at least as far as I know *ehem* ) 'wow he looks nice' hehehe[/PIE]

Kittygyal
04-27-2006, 06:56 PM
Salam,

LMOA!

W.S

------
04-27-2006, 06:57 PM
Nah nt all girls like that only sum :p

*noor
04-27-2006, 07:01 PM
this is so funnyyyyy!!!!!........lol

do any of the sisters here actually think like that???!!

Hijaabi22
04-27-2006, 07:07 PM
[PIE]LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Lol man!!! Dats 1 funny post!!

I gta say, its very rare for a guy to cum up 2 me and gimme his salaams.....

But no way do any of THEM thoughts cross my mind!!

LOL MAN![/PIE]

IbnAbdulHakim
04-27-2006, 07:10 PM
i was thinkin whats for dinner tonight on the bus home, lol mashAllah interestin post :)

Helena
04-27-2006, 07:15 PM

good post sis....but already i posted this before....guess we think alike!:okay:

:w: ;D

Muslimaatan
04-27-2006, 09:19 PM
hahaha..i read this soo many timez b4!!!!! but still, everytime i read it i crack up!! i say salamz 2 every1 i see!!(muslims) LMAO...nothin wrong with thinkin like that though..we all get carried away sometimes..(like u don do it!!) lolzz...:-D

aamirsaab
04-27-2006, 09:20 PM
That's from maniacmuslim.

extinction
04-27-2006, 09:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

good post sis....but already i posted this before....guess we think alike!:okay:

:w: ;D
yeah that musta been where I read it earlier

NJUSA
04-27-2006, 09:21 PM
Hmm... from most bros I know, it's the other way around.

extinction
04-28-2006, 05:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by NJUSA
Hmm... from most bros I know, it's the other way around.
umm sis I cant think of a single bro who over-reacts to a salaam? a wink or a flirty convo maybe? but a salaam? fat chance...maybe guys that have crossed your path lol but in general not any guys that i know

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.