/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ya Ummi....

SalafiFemaleJih
08-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Asalamualaikum wr wb,

I hope you are in ur good health and Imaan insha'Allah.

how many times in a single day we get mad at our parents? how many times we hear them but not respond to them when they call us? how many times our mom tells us to clean our room...she have been saying dat since past 6 months...do we really listen to her? How many times does ur dad have to tell u to do dis and dat for him? but we don't care.

Sometimes, we are soo busy with what we are doing...we almost forget about our parents...and our duties. Subhan'Allah look at our mom...even though we don't do anything special for her...sometimes yeah we listen to her...but most of the time we are like totally ignoring....just look at her.....when she talks to her friend/sister anyone....she always talk good about us...she tells others how good her grown up kids are masha'Allah.

a mother who carried us for 9 months in her womb, a mother who holds our hand when we were tryna walk for the first time, a same mother who started teaching us read Qur'an and started making u learn poems when u were at the age of 4, then our mother always talks about so and so person who is always obedient to his/her parents...she made us realize how we should treat with elders, a mother who cries at night when she do dua for our future, a mother when u look at her she smiles at you even if she is mad at you....(well she is never mad at u no matter how much u hurt her).....dat same mother today she is turning old day by day n she needs you....oh my brothers and sisters....where are you when ur mother needs you? she had done enuff for you.....u did nothing for her......

not just ur mother....ur father as well....

there are soo many times when we don listen to her we disrespect her.....but she doesn't say a single word.....sometimes we even tell our friends "omg i hate my mother...she is like always telling me to do dis and dat"

really, how can we even say such a thing??? she loves us man...even ur dad...he just doesn't admit...lol all dads are like dat...

my whole point is be nice to ur mother and be there when she needs you...cuz she was there when u needed her....same thing applies to ur father.

mom and mother in law are same thing...seriously.....its just some girls don't get dat part : )

may Allah swt forgive our parents and bless em with lot of happiness in dis world and hereAFter Ameen.
May Allah grant our parents highest degree in paradise Ameen.
May Allah swt make their sickeness go away and give em shifa Ameen.
May Allah swt give hidayah to our young generation especially the one who yet have to come Ameen.
May we unite again in Jannah Ameen.
May we die as shaheed Ameen.
May Allah swt accept our duas Ameen.

waslamaualikum wr wb

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SalafiFemaleJih
08-10-2005, 08:56 PM
I just realized, I talk a lotttttttttttttttttttttt.

imma gonna shut my mouth.

Zuko
08-10-2005, 08:57 PM
Salaam,

whoa thats like an excerpt outta my life... guess i really need to work on that... nice post, masha'allah..

salaam

SalafiFemaleJih
08-11-2005, 02:36 AM
I missssssss my mom : (

omg i really miss her : (

have mercy please

wasalamualaikum wr wb.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Z
08-11-2005, 02:39 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

Yeah, the word parents comes in the Quraan too. That must mean we must respect them right?

Has your mother passed on or something, Salafi sister?

SalafiFemaleJih
08-11-2005, 02:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 350z
Asalamu Alaikum

Yeah, the word parents comes in the Quraan too. That must mean we must respect them right?

omg nooooooooooooooooooo : )

she was at my aunts lol...she just came home...i just can't live widout her for more than 5 hours : ( hehe.

oh well she just came back like a min ago allahmdulillah.

SalafiFemaleJih
08-11-2005, 02:41 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

yeah obviously, we should respect our parents.

imaad_udeen
08-11-2005, 02:42 AM
:sl:

Ameen Sister. Good post.

:w:

Z
08-11-2005, 02:55 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

Oh, I see. Well she must've kept you in her arms for long periods when you were a child. Hence the attraction, right? Wish my mum held me for long, moved on now so...

"And We have enjoined on man to be good and dutiful to his parents" [al-'Ankaboot 29:8]

"He is doomed, he is doomed, he is doomed." It was said, "Who, O Messenger of Allah?" He said, "The person whose parents, one or both of them, reach old age during his lifetime but he does not enter Paradise." (Sahih Muslim, 4627).

Like if your parents look at you and they are smiling/pleased, then glad tidings, for Allah is also pleased with you. And if they are sad/dissapointed, then Allah is also.

Looking at your parents is also worship, no? Looking at them with affection and happiness is the equiv. to one accepted Hajj, no? Subhan Allah!

If your mother is angry with you, the throne of Allah begins to shake, no? Allah forbid.

Zuko
08-11-2005, 12:16 PM
And if they are sad/dissapointed, then Allah is also.
Salaam,

But its soooo hard to make them happy! They want to bring out 'the best in me' when they don't realize that the nerd they want out of me, doesn't exist! I'm not smart, I'm average but to them, no, you need to be the best... and nothing less... Its horrible because they want me out of high school early so I can start college soon and then they'll force me to take summer classes all throughout college and I know for a fact that if this will be the case, I'll kill myself.... I mean come on, my parents were never forced to excel in school and as a matter of fact, they got to choose what they wanted to major in, but nooo I can't....

Another main reason why I don't want to become a parent...

Salaam

Mainul_Islam
08-12-2005, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet_sorrow
Salaam,

But its soooo hard to make them happy! They want to bring out 'the best in me' when they don't realize that the nerd they want out of me, doesn't exist! I'm not smart, I'm average but to them, no, you need to be the best... and nothing less... Its horrible because they want me out of high school early so I can start college soon and then they'll force me to take summer classes all throughout college and I know for a fact that if this will be the case, I'll kill myself.... I mean come on, my parents were never forced to excel in school and as a matter of fact, they got to choose what they wanted to major in, but nooo I can't....

Another main reason why I don't want to become a parent...

Salaam
????

ahhhhh

i know know what u mean...my dad always tells me to try my best (thats what i like about him) but my mom is always like "why did u get 1 wrong?? why cant u get 100 on ur exam??" :mad: :( and when i do get a 100, she's like "why cant u get 110%??" (but i know she jokes around with the 110).. but eventually she stopped complaining, because i have been improving even though i cant gain perfection.

i just dont like how some parents expect their child to be perfect and causes their kids to argue with them because of that... its just wrong...

we should prepare for the afterlife... parents should teach more about Islam, what is right and wrong, and moral values, etc... and NOT FORCE, but ENCOURAGE their kids to do good in school... i think its best that way.

i used to be slow when i was little... but now im more average :confused: right now im capable of being class's one of top students... i wonder if i will become like Albert Einstein (Einstein used to be slow, too, when he was young.... until his teens i think ;D)

SalafiFemaleJih
08-12-2005, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mainul_Islam
????

ahhhhh

i know know what u mean...my dad always tells me to try my best (thats what i like about him) but my mom is always like "why did u get 1 wrong?? why cant u get 100 on ur exam??" :mad: :( and when i do get a 100, she's like "why cant u get 110%??" (but i know she jokes around with the 110).. but eventually she stopped complaining, because i have been improving even though i cant gain perfection.

i just dont like how some parents expect their child to be perfect and causes their kids to argue with them because of that... its just wrong...

we should prepare for the afterlife... parents should teach more about Islam, what is right and wrong, and moral values, etc... and NOT FORCE, but ENCOURAGE their kids to do good in school... i think its best that way.

i used to be slow when i was little... but now im more average :confused: right now im capable of being class's one of top students... i wonder if i will become like Albert Einstein (Einstein used to be slow, too, when he was young.... until his teens i think ;D)
Mom: You got C on chemistry exam
me:jee ummi
Mom: its all good, who cares about chemisty anyways?
me: reallY? u don't
mom: start caring about hereAfter....start preparing from now itself...you can't just get C u have to be perfect....atleast try to be perfect.
me: insha'Allah : )

me: dad, I got C on the test.
dad: oh really? why didnt' u study?
me: I did...but i don know what happen : (
dad: umm okay anyways....ur mom was asking if u went to tajweed class?

lol dats the end of coversation....now all they care about is islamic studies allahmdulillah : )

Zuko
08-12-2005, 10:20 PM
salaam,

wow you've got it easy.. wish i were in your place...

salaam

Zuko
08-12-2005, 10:38 PM
????

ahhhhh

Salaam,

my mom says the SAME THING.... My mom told me not to go on this other islamic site because she thought it might be run by the government... and I was the top poster... oh well... She says I should worry about school and nothing else... Life sucks man....

salaam

Mainul_Islam
08-13-2005, 01:37 AM
Salaam,

my mom says the SAME THING.... My mom told me not to go on this other islamic site because she thought it might be run by the government... and I was the top poster... oh well... She says I should worry about school and nothing else... Life sucks man....

salaam
:omg: well, u know better than that. follow SalafiFemaleJih's parents' advice... except pretend u r ur own parent... prepare urself for the Hereafter :)

Zuko
08-13-2005, 01:48 AM
:omg: well, u know better than that. follow SalafiFemaleJih's parents' advice... except pretend u r ur own parent... prepare urself for the Hereafter :)

just got the same lecture from her about this site too... well lets say she said something I know I'm never gonna forget... yeah it was that bad... oh well... dudes, no pizza for me...

That was the last straw for me... I AM MOST DEFINITELY NOT GONNA BECOME A PARENT... say w/e you want to convince me otherwise but I'm not... I DON'T CARE... I'm not gonna put my kids through the hell I'm going through... Guess its fitting for hypocrites like me...This is the second time I'm being forced to leave a site, and now its absolutely no 'islamic site' for me... god, life can't get worse than this... I wish I was an orphan...
Anyways,

SalafiFemaleJih
08-13-2005, 03:34 AM

just got the same lecture from her about this site too... well lets say she said something I know I'm never gonna forget... yeah it was that bad... oh well... dudes, no pizza for me...

That was the last straw for me... I AM MOST DEFINITELY NOT GONNA BECOME A PARENT... say w/e you want to convince me otherwise but I'm not... I DON'T CARE... I'm not gonna put my kids through the hell I'm going through... Guess its fitting for hypocrites like me...This is the second time I'm being forced to leave a site, and now its absolutely no 'islamic site' for me... god, life can't get worse than this... I wish I was an orphan...
Anyways,

u okay sis?
u shouldn't be talking the way u are talking sorry no offense.
things will get better if u are willin to have some sabr : ) insha'Allah

u can be always a good example....u can be a good parent...my parents are allahmdulillah really good wid me...i will be more better than them wid my children n u gotta love kids man....i want like 10 of em insha'Allah....: )

Zuko
08-13-2005, 01:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SalafiFemaleJih
u okay sis?
u shouldn't be talking the way u are talking sorry no offense.
things will get better if u are willin to have some sabr : )

15 years is alot of patience... and I'm not willing to spend another second being 'patient'...
I'm sick of everything... I feel like some dumb rag doll people play with and then just throw away without another glance... I'd rather not live if it meant living like that...

Silver Pearl
08-14-2005, 07:40 AM

15 years is alot of patience... and I'm not willing to spend another second being 'patient'...
I'm sick of everything... I feel like some dumb rag doll people play with and then just throw away without another glance... I'd rather not live if it meant living like that...

:w: warahmatullahi wabarakatu,

Sabr is more than just patience, it gives you the strength to let go what is not worthy of clinging on to. Be strong, and have faith that Allah (swt) is khafur-ul-raheem. If you give up, what do you gain? nothing but you lose so much.

It may be hard for me to step in your shoes because ummati never shouted at me yet alone hit me. May Allah (swt) make her amongst the dwellers of paradise.

Just seek Allah (swt) mercy and continue to have sabr....for patience is so vital. Inshallah i hope Allah (swt) eases your burden :)

Sister Salafi, good post mashallah :)

TEH
08-14-2005, 10:01 AM
And hey, if you want to become good in school, then you need to put all your trust in Allah, and follow his laws, and seriously, he works wonders...

:D

Mainul_Islam
08-14-2005, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crystal Eyes
:w: warahmatullahi wabarakatu,

Sabr is more than just patience, it gives you the strength to let go what is not worthy of clinging on to. Be strong, and have faith that Allah (swt) is khafur-ul-raheem. If you give up, what do you gain? nothing but you lose so much.

It may be hard for me to step in your shoes because ummati never shouted at me yet alone hit me. May Allah (swt) make her amongst the dwellers of paradise.

Just seek Allah (swt) mercy and continue to have sabr....for patience is so vital. Inshallah i hope Allah (swt) eases your burden :)

Sister Salafi, good post mashallah :)
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The strong man is not one who is good at wrestling, but the strong man is one who controls himself in a fit of rage.'' (Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim).

i agree... fighting against them wont help u much... the above hadith says the stronger is the one who controls their anger. try to make them understand first :-\ if they're still stubborn... make them feel bad by making them look guilty...

have faith in Allah, for only He can solve your problems

ummul hasnayn
08-15-2005, 08:32 PM
mashallah great post sister
:applaud:

Uthman
08-15-2005, 10:28 PM

EDIT

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.