PDA

View Full Version : Moving towards establishment of a Evil Global Empire that will be ruled by Dajjal



atha
05-21-2007, 07:38 AM
Assalam-u-alaikum Everyone

I wrote a small e-book about the current world affairs and what might happen if it continues this way. Most of you are already aware about this. Anyways, here it is along with many educational videos.

Here is the Title and the Table of Contents.

Moving towards establishment of a Evil Global Empire that will be ruled by the AntiChrist

A summary about the coming of Anti-Christ, Christ and Mahdi


Table of Content

Chapter 1: Key Players

Zionits
Video A: Zionism versus Judaism
Video B: Rabbi Against Israel
Freemasons
Video A: Shadows in motion -Exposing the New World Order
Illuminati
Video A: The Illuminati and the New World Order
Skulls and Bones
Video A: David Icke’s Percpective on Skulls and Bones
Video B: Skulls and Bones K.O.’d
Video C: Bush admits to be part of Skulls and Bones
Video D: Kerry admits of being part of this club
PNAC
Video A: Henry Kissinger About an Emerging New International Order
Media
Video A: Globalisation and the Media
Video B: Origins of the "sectarianism"
Video C: The Israel Lobby, A danger to the World
Video D: Jewish Media Control—Correction: The title should be Zionist Media Control
Video E: My Childhood & The Stone
Video F: (Canadian Prime Minister)Stephen Harper brings US style media control to Canada

Chapter 2: Prelude to WW3/4

Near-Past Event
Step1: 9/11
Video A: 911 the Myth and the Reality
Video B: 911 Stranger than Fiction.
On-Going/Current Events
Step2: Operation “Iraqi Freedom”
Step3: Poke Iran now.
Video A: Situation Room - Iran War – Gardiner
Video B: Brzezinski predicts provoking war with Iran
Future Events

Possible Step4: Attack on Iran
Video A: Congressman Ron Paul Speaks Out AGAINST War With IRAN - April 2006

Chapter 3: Dajjal—The AntiChrist

Chapter 4: Mahdi, the Last Caliph and the Return of Jesus Christ (Peace be upon him)

Chapter 5: What do the Muslims and Truth-Seekers need to do?

Recommended Videos


View this e-book on my personal webpage.

http://www.islamicboard.com/userpage-user3303.html
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-25-2007, 08:43 PM
interesting, there was a whole program about this on the history channel just a few weeks ago, hosted by a man I can't stand, Daniel something or another...
it is becoming mainstream this freemasonry, they don't even bother deny it anymore! The decades to come will prove trying I am sure...
Reply

allah-akbar
05-25-2007, 09:08 PM
mashallah sister... i am looking forward to read your piece.

Jazakallah Khair.
Reply

borboski
05-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Still obsessed with Freemasons, eh?

S******.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
beespreeteam
05-26-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by borboski
Still obsessed with Freemasons, eh?

S******.
Lol, calm down buddy _b
Reply

Akil
05-26-2007, 02:35 PM
The anti-Christ accusation is a political one, and has been thrown around so much as to make it meaningless.

Furthermore if you knew anything about the Islamic Dajjal you would realize that there are very key categories that Bush does not fit into. The most evident and glaring is that he is not popular or charming enough to get most of his country, much less most of the world to follow him.
Reply

جوري
05-26-2007, 02:49 PM
This has nothing to do with dubya being the anti-Christ.. this has to do with the preparation of the world for the anti-Christ-- (the state of affairs of the world)... why don't you relax a little?
Reply

Cognescenti
05-26-2007, 11:53 PM
Judging from the titles, this has so many levels of conspiracies it has become a conspiracy of conspiracies.

Ronald Reagan won 49 of 50 states in his second election campaign. He had the most favorable opinion ratings since I don't know when. He made jokes about dropping the "bomb" on the Soviet Union. He brought the Pershing missile to Europe. He built up the US Navy to 600 ships..600 ships :? He called the Soviet Union the "Evil Empire". Seems to me he was the perfect candidate.

Oh wait. He defeated the Soviet Union and brought the most comprehensive peace on the planet since perhaps 1918. Dang!
Reply

don532
05-27-2007, 01:41 AM
Originally Posted by atha
Assalam-u-alaikum Everyone

I wrote a small e-book about the current world affairs and what might happen if it continues this way. Most of you are already aware about this. Anyways, here it is along with many educational videos.

Here is the Title and the Table of Contents.

Moving towards establishment of a Evil Global Empire that will be ruled by the AntiChrist

A summary about the coming of Anti-Christ, Christ and Mahdi


Table of Content

Chapter 1: Key Players

Zionits
Video A: Zionism versus Judaism
Video B: Rabbi Against Israel
Freemasons
Video A: Shadows in motion -Exposing the New World Order
Illuminati
Video A: The Illuminati and the New World Order
Skulls and Bones
Video A: David Icke’s Percpective on Skulls and Bones
Video B: Skulls and Bones K.O.’d
Video C: Bush admits to be part of Skulls and Bones
Video D: Kerry admits of being part of this club
PNAC
Video A: Henry Kissinger About an Emerging New International Order
Media
Video A: Globalisation and the Media
Video B: Origins of the "sectarianism"
Video C: The Israel Lobby, A danger to the World
Video D: Jewish Media Control—Correction: The title should be Zionist Media Control
Video E: My Childhood & The Stone
Video F: (Canadian Prime Minister)Stephen Harper brings US style media control to Canada

Chapter 2: Prelude to WW3/4

Near-Past Event
Step1: 9/11
Video A: 911 the Myth and the Reality
Video B: 911 Stranger than Fiction.
On-Going/Current Events
Step2: Operation “Iraqi Freedom”
Step3: Poke Iran now.
Video A: Situation Room - Iran War – Gardiner
Video B: Brzezinski predicts provoking war with Iran
Future Events

Possible Step4: Attack on Iran
Video A: Congressman Ron Paul Speaks Out AGAINST War With IRAN - April 2006

Chapter 3: Dajjal—The AntiChrist

Chapter 4: Mahdi, the Last Caliph and the Return of Jesus Christ (Peace be upon him)

Chapter 5: What do the Muslims and Truth-Seekers need to do?

Recommended Videos


View this e-book on my personal webpage.

http://www.islamicboard.com/userpage-user3303.html
Wow. The US is causing the sectarian violence in Iraq, 9/11 was an inside job. I even read in another thread the US soldiers are all drugged so they don't ask questions. Amazing.

And freemasonry.......I gotta call my dad and let him know the organization he's been a part of most of his life, and what I was in years ago, has been exposed!

Looks like all you're missing is something on the DaVinci code.

Oh, and don't forget professional wrestling is real!
Reply

Philosopher
05-27-2007, 01:45 AM
And freemasonry.......I gotta call my dad and let him know the organization he's been a part of most of his life, and what I was in years ago, has been exposed!

Looks like all you're missing is something on the DaVinci code.

Oh, and don't forget professional wrestling is real!
You shouldnt be the one making sarcasm. There are many nutjob Christians who think that the pope is the antichrist and that Islam was created by the Catholic Church.

Religion causes stupidity, especially Christianity.
Reply

don532
05-27-2007, 01:59 AM
Originally Posted by Philosopher
You shouldnt be the one making sarcasm. There are many nutjob Christians who think that the pope is the antichrist and that Islam was created by the Catholic Church.

Religion causes stupidity, especially Christianity.
Really. Because there are Christian nutjobs, I shouldn't be sarcastic about wild conspiracy theories. Go figure.
Reply

جوري
05-27-2007, 02:00 AM
In Search of History: Secret Brotherhood of Freemasons DVD

Was an intriguing piece... not as in depth as should have been... but oh (they do exist) no longer the Easter bunny or mr santi clause...
Reply

Philosopher
05-27-2007, 02:10 AM
Originally Posted by don532
Really. Because there are Christian nutjobs, I shouldn't be sarcastic about wild conspiracy theories. Go figure.
It's called hypocrisy.....something which Christ and his stooges, as well as Christians have a bad habbit of.

Falwell: "Textbooks are a Soviet propaganda."
Reply

don532
05-27-2007, 02:11 AM
Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
In Search of History: Secret Brotherhood of Freemasons DVD

Was an intriguing piece... not as in depth as should have been... but oh (they do exist) no longer the Easter bunny or mr santi clause...
Of course freemasonry exists. There's also the scottish rite and the shriners, all masonic based organizations. The one for women is called the order of the eastern star. The one for boys is called DeMolay. I think the one for girls is called Job's daughters.

They are not secret cults promoting a new world order or anything like that.
Reply

don532
05-27-2007, 02:22 AM
Originally Posted by Philosopher
It's called hypocrisy.....something which Christ and his stooges, as well as Christians have a bad habbit of.

Falwell: "Textbooks are a Soviet propaganda."
That still has nothing to do with being sarcastic about wild conspiracy theories.
Because there are some nutjobs that call themselves Christians, that does not prevent me, nor is it hypocritical, to call a spade a spade.

I would be just as unbelieving toward a Christian trying to tell me the pope is the antichrist.
Reply

Philosopher
05-27-2007, 02:28 AM
Originally Posted by don532
That still has nothing to do with being sarcastic about wild conspiracy theories.
Because there are some nutjobs that call themselves Christians, that does not prevent me, nor is it hypocritical, to call a spade a spade.

I would be just as unbelieving toward a Christian trying to tell me the pope is the antichrist.

You are being sarcastic towards a religious issue. So yes, my posts remain valid.

I deny all fairytales.
Reply

جوري
05-27-2007, 02:29 AM
Originally Posted by don532

They are not secret cults promoting a new world order or anything like that.

How do you know? Because your dad is a member and he told you so? You think the guard that works at the pentagon knows everything that goes on in say Jack Marsh's office? we don't all like to subscribe to naivete-- You are certainly free to believe what you desire... but there is a new world order in the making whether some choose to turn the other cheek or not, or wether others like to believe in the beneficence, good will and brother hood of these societies.

peace Don
Reply

don532
05-27-2007, 02:40 AM
Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
How do you know? Because your dad is a member and he told you so? You think the guard that works at the pentagon knows everything that goes on in say Jack Marsh's office? we don't all like to subscribe to naivete-- You are certainly free to believe what you desire... but there is a new world order in the making whether some choose to turn the other cheek or not, or wether others like to believe in the beneficence, good will and brother hood of these societies.

peace Don
I was the master counselor, chaplain and other offices in our local demolay chapter. I got a firsthand look at the masonic rituals. To those never exposed to freemasonry, the conspiracy theories contain enough truth to tickle the ears, and then entice the listener into false conclusions.

Peace.
Reply

don532
05-27-2007, 02:46 AM
Originally Posted by Philosopher
You are being sarcastic towards a religious issue. So yes, my posts remain valid.

I deny all fairytales.
Then we will disagree. I will continue to speak the truth as I see it despite your opinion that the existence of Christian nutjobs means Christians should never be sarcastic.

There are nutjobs of all persuasions.
Reply

جوري
05-27-2007, 02:48 AM
There are classes to these societies, and though a master counselor seems like a respectful job, with all due respects, I don't think you really know what is going on, on the up and up.. these seats are only held by Zionists.. are you a Zionist Jew? you should watch the vid and then we can have this conversation again.... Even though I am certain and willing to bet my life, it is only the tip of the iceberg.
When something becomes this main stream, you know every measure is taken to secure the policy and the positions of those behind the scene. so they throw people off-- with their good deeds, brotherhood and overt beneficence .
There was an Egyptian journalist back in the fifties and sixties who used to sing their praises and openly admit to what a wonderful brotherhood and beneficent organization it, until one day he ended up missing. You really should be careful (I want you to be careful)...
Anyhow I have no beef with you, you are one of the few I actually have respect for, so I don't want to have at it with you..
peace!
Reply

don532
05-27-2007, 02:57 AM
Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
There are classes to these societies, and though a master counselor seems like a respectful job, with all due respects, I don't think you really know what is going on, on the up and up.. these seats are only held by Zionists.. are you a Zionist Jew? you should watch the vid and then we can have this conversation again.... Even though I am certain and willing to bet my life, it is only the tip of the iceberg.
When something becomes this mean stream, you know every measure is taken to secure the policy and the positions of those behind the scene. so they throw people off-- with their good deeds, brotherhood and overt beneficence .
There was an Egyptian journalist back in the fifties and sixties who used to sing their praises and openly admit to what a wonderful brotherhood and beneficent organization it, until one day he ended up missing. You really should be careful...
Anyhow I have no beef with you, you are one of the few I actual have respect for, so I don't want to have at it with you..
peace!
Thank you. I understand you opinion. I respect you also. You are one of the people here that have been a great help in guiding me to a better understanding of Islam. I'm not jewish btw.

Peace.
Reply

borboski
05-27-2007, 07:35 AM
I'm going to let you into a secret - freemasonery isn't a powerful network, it's a crap hobby for middle aged men, it's the equivalent of a rotary club.

The was an interested Select Committee report in the early 90s, which I can't track down, which did show that an amazingly high percentage of senior police and judges were members. I imagine that as civil service reform has concluded there's even less neptotism and less need for this. But it still doesn't make freemasonery anything other than crap and boring.

Any idea what the "s*****" word I used earlier on the thread was? I can't remember swearing?
Reply

wilberhum
05-27-2007, 07:47 AM
Cut it out. :raging:
You are going to make all those conspiracy theory advocates cry. :D
Reply

Philosopher
05-27-2007, 07:52 AM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
Cut it out. :raging:
You are going to make all those conspiracy theory advocates cry. :D
Religion itself is a form of a conspiracy theory.
Reply

جوري
05-27-2007, 03:54 PM
Why don't you bon vivants and intellectuals, start your own club-- where you can have a good hearty chuckle at how deluded everyone else is with their conspiracy theories; Instead of making the rest painfully aware of your presence and thoughts and on the matter?.. as if somehow your pedantic approach and the bubble you've walled yourselves in will make a sliver of a difference in the world around you? This is how Positive reinforcement works
A consequence is presented dependent on a behavior. ( In this case your scaramouch style writing)
The behavior becomes more likely to occur. ( Every time you have a good hearty chuckle and a condescending reply, the more likely people will reply to you with something of opposite nature-- becomes a verbal tirade back and forth)
The behavior becomes more likely to occur because and only because the consequence is presented dependent on the behavior. (Self explanatory?) -- we can only hope!
So I am not certain what the point is of you presenting something, that obviously other people don't agree with or care for? What do you hope to gain? Haven't you outgrown that stage already sometime in the fifth grade?
Reply

Cognescenti
05-27-2007, 04:29 PM
I got a $500 Masonic scholarship once because my grandfather was Mason. :D

The Masonic representative who was assigned to interview me for the scholarship called to arrange a meeting in a restaurant. He described himself then stated he would be wearing a trenchcoat. I thought he was going to give me a password..."the raven flies at midnight" or something like that. :D

I went to one of their meetings to accept the scholarship. It was very odd. I really though it was a gag at first. There were candles and heavy velvet robes. It all seemed rather ponderous and pointless. I got the distinct feeling these folks were just trying to bring import to their lives. I just wanted to get out before the part where they sacrificed the virgin.

Not once since my indoctrination has a member of Skull and Crossbones left a scret note in my trenchcoat saying...."secret meeting to plot the destiny of the world, 7 PM, Airport Ramada, Lanai Room. Tell no one!" I am one disappointed Masonic scholarship recipient, I am here to say.

My grandfather was hardly a mover and shaker, either. When I was a kid, I thought so because he had 3 jobs in Farmersburg, Indiana, mail delivery (no uniform, no truck, just drove his own car and it took forever because he knew everyone for 15 miles and they all wanted to come and talk), board chairman (or something) for Farmersburg Telephone Co (a manual switchboard and opeartor in a small office from 6 AM to 10 PM) and he kept the records of the burial plots at the cemetary.

He never seemed to get any calls from New York bankers or Washington insiders. Of course, they would have had trouble getting through after 10 PM
Reply

جوري
05-27-2007, 04:58 PM
You know, they mentioned this incident of you getting that $500 scholarship on that History channel documentary -- yeah I believe even your gampa was mentioned there too... ha what are the odds? only 4 members to that old fogies club!
Reply

Hawa
05-27-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
interesting, there was a whole program about this on the history channel just a few weeks ago, hosted by a man I can't stand, Daniel something or another...
it is becoming mainstream this freemasonry, they don't even bother deny it anymore! The decades to come will prove trying I am sure...

Daniel Pipes by any chance?
Reply

جوري
05-27-2007, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Hawa
Daniel Pipes by any chance?
Yes G-D don't you hate that *******? It shed some light nonetheless, very unlike what people imagine them to be, a club for old fogies who smoke cigars!
Reply

Hawa
05-27-2007, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
Yes G-D don't you hate that *******? It shed some light nonetheless, very unlike what people imagine them to be, a club for old fogies who smoke cigars!

Yes maam, I hate the softspoken, self-righteous, murderer as much as the next guy. Had the misfortune of attending a debate with him in it although I must say I loved how Salma Yaqoob showed him up.

:raging: evil man.
Reply

جوري
05-27-2007, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by Hawa
Yes maam, I hate the softspoken, self-righteous, murderer as much as the next guy. Had the misfortune of attending a debate with him in it although I must say I loved how Salma Yaqoob showed him up.

:raging: evil man.
it comforts me that you say someone stood up to him, unfortunately evil *******s tend to be a loud and jingly bunch.. I pray justice is swift in his case, and he gets what is coming to him, here and in the hereafter...

Amên
Reply

KAding
05-27-2007, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by Hawa
Yes maam, I hate the softspoken, self-righteous, murderer as much as the next guy. Had the misfortune of attending a debate with him in it although I must say I loved how Salma Yaqoob showed him up.

:raging: evil man.
Murderer?
Reply

Hawa
05-27-2007, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by KAding
Murderer?
Well he does call for the murder of millions...and I have the twinkling feeling that he likes bloodshed a little too much for a person who's never shed any...:D


Ok I'm being mean, perhaps I should edit. What do you say Ambrosia? :)
Reply

Cognescenti
05-27-2007, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
You know, they mentioned this incident of you getting that $500 scholarship on that History channel documentary -- yeah I believe even your gampa was mentioned there too... ha what are the odds? only 4 members to that old fogies club!

Whoa! And I missed it :raging:

Hey, I found this in some of my Grandpa's papers. There is a little note that says.."Best of luck on your mail route...FDR"


Reply

جوري
05-27-2007, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by Hawa
Well he does call for the murder of millions...and I have the twinkling feeling that he likes bloodshed a little too much for a person who's never shed any...:D


Ok I'm being mean, perhaps I should edit. What do you say Ambrosia? :)
Nah Don't edit.. I see no other purpose for his existence or his blogs other than to incite hatred, violence and war and MURDER... probably has a nice seat with the few elite on the Masonic order... should make perfect sense that he participated in that documentary in psychology that is called reaction formation...
Reply

Encolpius
05-27-2007, 10:36 PM
This thread wins the Encolpius Tinfoil Hat Prize. Or would do, if I hadn't already heard it before.

Seriously folks. Your average Masonic lodge couldn't conspire to take over a certain rudely-named village in Upper Austria, let alone bring in a one world government to be ruled by the anti-Christ.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 04:21 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 06:13 PM
  3. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 02:16 PM
  4. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 02:59 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!