/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's that quote about 9/11?

05-21-2007, 05:33 PM
Hi, I was wondering if someone knew that quote about september 11 attacks........what surah & ayah it is in........I knew it but I forgot now...it says something like

They Shall Not Believe Untill Their Buldings are destroyed or something like that
^^^refering to Twin Towers

I can't remember it properly there was a quote from the quran I cant remember the surah or ayah that is what I was hoping ya'll could tell me......

Thanks in advance

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
05-21-2007, 05:39 PM
Welcome to the forums. :) By the way, that thing was false, and a total lie.

God Almighty says in the Qur'an:

But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand. [Qur'an 9: 11]

Peace.

05-21-2007, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
Welcome to the forums. :) By the way, that thing was false, and a total lie.

God Almighty says in the Qur'an:

But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand. [Qur'an 9: 11]

Peace.
NO ITS NOT A LIE...........I ACTUALLY READ IT...FROM THE Quran...{English Translation}..........

H4RUN
05-21-2007, 06:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ......
NO ITS NOT A LIE...........I ACTUALLY READ IT...FROM THE Quran...{English Translation}..........
:sl:
lol You read an altered version dude, something which was no doubt created to cause controversy and friciton amongst us:)

I assure you read a Qu'ran, and if you find that verse in the book then let us know:D

cheerio
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
05-21-2007, 06:09 PM

فَإِن تَابُواْ وَأَقَامُواْ الصَّلاَةَ وَآتَوُاْ الزَّكَاةَ وَآتَوُاْ الزَّكَاةفَإِخْوَانُكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَنُفَصِّلُ الآيَاتِ لِقَوْمٍ يَعْلَمُونَ

Fa-in taboo waaqamoo assalatawaatawoo azzakata fa-ikhwanukum feeaddeeni wanufassilu al-ayatiliqawmin yaAAlamoon

But if they repent, perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat, then they are your brethren in religion. (In this way) We explain the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail for a people who know.

[Qur'an 9: 11]

I think that's sufficient as an explanation insha Allaah.

786rani
05-21-2007, 06:15 PM
Hi, I was wondering if someone knew that quote about september 11 attacks........what surah & ayah it is in........I knew it but I forgot now...it says something like

They Shall Not Believe Untill Their Buldings are destroyed or something like that
^^^refering to Twin Towers

I can't remember it properly there was a quote from the quran I cant remember the surah or ayah that is what I was hoping ya'll could tell me......

Thanks in advance
wasn't it the surah bout the 2 identical eagles?
rani

- Qatada -
05-21-2007, 06:20 PM
:salamext:

It's a fake sis, that was a false chain mail. I've quoted surah 9 (surah tawba) and verse 11, and that doesn't have any mention of towers at all:

This is verse 9/11:

But if they repent, perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat, then they are your brethren in religion. (In this way) We explain the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail for a people who know.

[Qur'an 9: 11]

you can check it out yourself from here insha Allaah:

9. At-Tawbah

And Allaah knows best.

05-21-2007, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 786rani
wasn't it the surah bout the 2 identical eagles?
rani
I can't remeber it was years ago........someone told me about it and the ayah.......then I went and checked straight away and it was true.........but I just can't remember it...............

05-21-2007, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
lol You read an altered version dude, something which was no doubt created to cause controversy and friciton amongst us:)

I assure you read a Qu'ran, and if you find that verse in the book then let us know:D

cheerio
The quran has many pages lol...........it'll be mission to find it.........

I CANT BELIEVE YA'LL NEVER READ IT..SHHH....

H4RUN
05-21-2007, 06:30 PM
The quran has many pages lol...........it'll be mission to find it.........

I CANT BELIEVE YA'LL NEVER READ IT..SHHH....

It's not a mission to find a certain surah, thats why they're all numbered in the contents:D with the page number, quite neat eh eh eh :D lol So that that excuse out the window...now bro fi posted good replies, evidence before your own eyes:) If your still in doubt as i said read one, and not just online

00:00
05-21-2007, 06:34 PM
i heard about this. But it was diff to the one u mentioned:

Dont know if it's in the quran but the quote i heard went something lke:

"Even if they where in the tallest buildings"... cant remember the rest.

goes something like that.

- Qatada -
05-21-2007, 06:34 PM
:salamext:

You probably looking for this verse..

"Wheresoever you may be, death will overtake you even if you are in fortresses built up strong and high!"

[Qur'an 4: 78]

H4RUN
05-21-2007, 06:35 PM
F A K E [aimed at the supposed twin towers verse]

00:00
05-21-2007, 06:36 PM
Yeah thats the one bro.

"Wherever ye are, death will find you out, even if ye are in towers built up strong and high!"

[Qur'an 4: 78]

HBot 5000
05-21-2007, 06:38 PM

Fake! I have never read such a verse.

05-21-2007, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 00:00
Yeah thats the one bro.
nah it wasn't that one.......^^ but that seems like evidence aswell.........

جوري
05-21-2007, 06:53 PM
We haven't read it, because it isn't there-- perhaps you should consider that?.. otherwise here is the Quran.. you can type in by word in English and offer us your evidence...
search for twin towers here

peace!

peace

NoName55
05-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Why don't thread like this get closed once a senior moderator has answered the original question (as is done in 2nd post)?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.