/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jamiel

JAMIEL RAILOUN
05-21-2007, 06:52 PM
:sl: MY NAME IS JAMIEL ,FROM CAPE TOWN SOUTH AFRICA BUT PRESENTLY WORKING IN DUBAI (UAE).I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A FORUM BEFORE AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT WORKS. :cry: I HOPE TO INCREASE MY KNOWLEDGE OF ISLAM.:statisfie WE ARE NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN :thumbs_up AND SHOULD SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM THE CRADLE TO THE GRAVE :X HOPE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS :D

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
05-21-2007, 06:55 PM
Assalamu Alaykum,

Welcome to the forums bro :)
Inshallah you'll have a good and benefical stay

I HOPE TO INCREASE MY KNOWLEDGE OF ISLAM. WE ARE NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN AND SHOULD SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM THE CRADLE TO THE GRAVE
Salam so true..reminds me of this hadith

jzcasejz
05-21-2007, 07:00 PM
<<!!::S-a-L-A-a-M::!!>>

Welcome, I think you are this forum's 10,000th member Alhamdulillaah! :thumbs_up

Don't worry about not knowing much about the forum, just stick around inshaAllaah and you'll get the hang of it in no time. InshaAllaah it'll be a very beneficial stay for you. And feel free to ask ANY questions OK?

Take care Brother, great to have you here! :D

H4RUN
05-21-2007, 07:07 PM
:sl: akh!

Welcome aboard, from the cradle to the grave indeed:D I have a friend from Al ain, not far from where you are ...Dont worry, you'll soon get the hang of this forum, very simple:D

Enjoy
fiamanAllah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
05-21-2007, 07:11 PM
Salamualikum.
Welcome ya akhi have fun stay active inshallah. Do dua'ah for us all :)

Seeking knowledge is NEVER late but before it's late better to act upon it now inshallah

May allah subhwnatallah forgive us all for our mistakes and make this forum easy for brother Jamiel inshallah :D amin

psst: need help just ask inshallah

Ma'assalama

Beblessed
05-21-2007, 07:28 PM
Welcome bro :) have benefical stay! inshallah

*~Sofia~*
05-22-2007, 07:28 PM
salam bro

welcome to the forum, i hpe u have an enjoyable n beneficial stay, inshallah :)
increasing ur knowledge of islam is sumthing u will deffinatly do on this forum :D
enjoy ur stay.. lookin 4ward to ur posts, inshallah

wasalam

Al_Imaan
05-22-2007, 11:29 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

Khayal
05-23-2007, 04:37 PM
:sl:

Welcome here Br.!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!