/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what is the best way to convert someone

saber
05-21-2007, 09:34 PM
salam everyone

i need help to convert my girlfriend, she is a Christian i dont no what is the first steps is to do try to bring her into islam please can someone help me !!!!!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
05-21-2007, 10:13 PM
:salamext:

Check this insha Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/campaign...ips-ideas.html

And remember that we can't convert anyone, Allaah guides the hearts - its our duty to convey the message. :)

limitless
05-21-2007, 10:17 PM
:sl:

Isn't it haraam to even have a girlfriend in the first place? :|

:w:

England
05-21-2007, 10:20 PM
The best way to convert anyone would be to give a thousand pound cash up front. I'd accept, I'll convert there and then...

Oh by the way tut tut... it is a sin to have a girlfriend...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
00:00
05-21-2007, 10:24 PM
Yes it is haraam to have gf/ bf. in islam.

need help to convert my girlfriend, she is a Christian i dont no what is the first steps is to do try to bring her into islam please can someone help me
Give her book,lectures about Islam. And try to act like a muslim yourself, no point just trying to bring her to Islam without u becoming a better Muslim. You cant bring her into Islam, if your not in it yourself.

00:00
05-21-2007, 10:25 PM
The best way to convert anyone would be to give a thousand pound cash up front. I'd accept, I'll convert there and then..
You'd give up your faith for some money, thats just low man.

England
05-21-2007, 10:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 00:00
I don't follow religion :) I'm not religious. As I've said many of times I believe religion is irrelevant to the afterlife but I do believe in God. God is judging us on our heart, not on the doctrines we follow or the rules.

To Saber does your girlfriend even know you're muslim? If she doesn't and then all of a sudden you start sticking non-christian things in her face she might walk out...

Dawud_uk
05-21-2007, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 00:00
yet actually allowable in islam to give someone cash or gifts if will make them more receptive to the message of islam.

limitless
05-21-2007, 10:55 PM
:sl:

I have to agree with you England (second post lol). Is she even aware of the sin you have committed, how will she even consider to be interested in Islam, when yourself have did, which is forbidden in islam? Just end this relationship and tell her why you did this and if she loves you, she should understand Islam and then practise it correctly. Then consider marriage. But this should be done only for Allah swt sake, not for her love, or you.

Take care

:w:

rubiesand
05-22-2007, 08:25 AM
Why do you want to convert her? Don't you realise that as soon as she becomes a practising Muslim she will break off her relationship with you? If you want to marry her, then please save yourself a lot of grief and look for a good Muslim woman to marry instead. Get your family involved in the process of looking for a wife for you and quit playing with fire.

Philosopher
05-22-2007, 08:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by saber
salam everyone

i need help to convert my girlfriend, she is a Christian i dont no what is the first steps is to do try to bring her into islam please can someone help me !!!!!!!!
You're not a good example as a Muslim. Convert yourself first.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.