/* */

PDA

View Full Version : with my love for life

IbnAbdulHakim
05-22-2007, 01:29 PM
so many times im asked if i fear death - love life, treasure wealth and lust after a wife. and i stress im not a liar, neither a hasanat multipliar or a buyer of fake propaganda and slander aimed at our brothers but i'll tell you right here and now, that fear is a part of me, love is natural, wealth is loose and lust is the enemy of my jihaad along with the other million shayateen. im not ready and maybe i never will be ready, just yestaday was dependant on daddy, but im gettin sick of the baddies appearing on TV filled with lies announcing new tradgedies. so with this deep fear for death, love for life, with this immature emaan will i sympathise with my nafs? and allow my demise to be that of a loser destined to be sacrificed as a pawn waiting to embark upon a journey to hell? na, whilst i see ma sisters raped and brothers caged and, mothers bereaved with fathers heaved into death i must say that, with my love for life and my fear for death, i will face those bullets and i'll even stare at those fingers that pull it, with my love for life and my fear for death i will take my shaking hands and pull triggers to pile up enemies of islam in tripple figures, and with my love for life and my hate for death i will not retreat, from the heat of the battle no matter how many elites im faced against.
ya Allah guide me, this love for life and fear for death cant misguide me, be the cause to abide me in hell, we all been given a choice either face our fears because they will always be there, or be in tears in jahannam...

im sayin brothers and sisters.... think about it... can we let our fears stop us from helpin our brothers and sisters..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
05-23-2007, 09:24 AM
:salamext:

ya Allah guide me,
Ameen.

Ur right akhee...Fear shouldnt stop us helping our brothers and sisters in this world. We should try and help our brothers and sisters to the extent that we can and to the best of our abilities....

Fear of death? I think everyone has that, even if you know that you are trying to live by Islaam to the best of your ability...
Death is an event that will surely come to pass, and the pangs that occupy death are near to the slashing of 300 swords across your chest....

May Allaah save us from the torments of hell and the pangs of death, and grant us a place in Jannah...Ameen...

Snowflake
05-23-2007, 09:31 AM
we should put our fears aside, since we'll have much more to fear in the End if we let it come between helping our brothers and sisters now.

Declare Jihad NOW!

unknown_JJ
05-23-2007, 11:43 AM
May Allaah save us from the torments of hell and the pangs of death, and grant us a place in Jannah...Ameen...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 12:17 PM
Ameen to the duas

yeah, i just wanted people to know that fear is only from shayateen, may Allah help us all to sacrificewhat we love for his sake

Ameen

SUMMAYAH
05-23-2007, 12:30 PM
Ameen to the dua's.

Mr. Baldy
05-23-2007, 12:31 PM
thats tight bro.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-23-2007, 12:34 PM
jazakAllah khair for the kind comments

moheyuddin
05-26-2007, 12:09 PM
:sl:
[PIE]Aameen[/PIE]G. Moheyuddin

http://moheyuddin.tripod.com

Have Faith
06-03-2007, 04:07 PM
Ameen to the duas !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.