/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Poll results on Impeach Bush

islamirama
05-22-2007, 01:44 PM
Poll results on Impeach Bush

Look how many people think that Bush should be impeached.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
05-22-2007, 01:47 PM
That's not all George the retard monkey qualifies for...

War Crimes - Bush Stands Accused -
http://www.youtube.com/v/TgWWO0MgFDE

Now if we can get him tried and his two dogs, blair and howard, then we'd be all set!

Akil
05-23-2007, 05:11 PM
Why weren’t you spurned to this kind of bitterness when Saddan and his commander, General “chemical” Ali murdered 200,000 Kurdish Sunni Muslims ?

islamirama
05-23-2007, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Akil
Why weren’t you spurned to this kind of bitterness when Saddan and his commander, General “chemical” Ali murdered 200,000 Kurdish Sunni Muslims ?
Check the facts again joe, Saddam allegedly killed 250,000 people in 20yrs while your retard monkey killed over 655,000 in 3 years!

And i don't give a dam about how many americans your monkey kills in his own country, so why do you care about what saddam did in his country? Why is your monkey silent about what china does or russia or other poweful countries? quit being a hypocrite.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HBot 5000
05-23-2007, 05:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Check the facts again joe, Saddam allegedly killed 250,000 people in 20yrs while your retard monkey killed over 655,000 in 3 years!

And i don't give a dam about how many americans your monkey kills in his own country, so why do you care about what saddam did in his country? Why is your monkey silent about what china does or russia or other poweful countries? quit being a hypocrite.
Agreed! :thumbs_up

Akil
05-23-2007, 05:53 PM

Firstly, where did you get these numbers? Second, are you trying to claim that it is the US causing all the violence in Iraq (instead of accepting that the Sunni driven by the Salafi are fighting with the Shia and vice versa)? Thirdly, why do you not include the millions of Iraqi’s killed in his inept war with Iran? Or the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi’s who disappeared after talking with his secret police?

Furthermore, do you believe calling Bush our “monkey” adds strength to your argument? (cause if so, your mistaken). Lastly, the reason we never took on Russia or China is simply three words: Mutually assured destruction.

Mind you I am mostly playing devils advocate here.

HBot 5000
05-23-2007, 06:05 PM
Furthermore, do you believe calling Bush our “monkey” adds strength to your argument? (cause if so, your mistaken).
It does not add strength but it makes me laugh.

Lastly, the reason we never took on Russia or China is simply three words: Mutually assured destruction.
Indeed that is the only language the US understands, mutual destruction. Now what we need is the rest of world to develop nuclear weapons and that should be the end of war....should'nt it?

:X

Kittygyal
05-23-2007, 06:05 PM
Greetings Akil.
May i ask are you from US blud?
Take care

tomtomsmom
05-23-2007, 06:10 PM

Dude, I don't get it. So many of your posts are anti-american and you say Bush is "our monkey" but it says that you are in the USA. What is the deal man? Don't get me wrong, Bush is an idiot to the highest degree, but why all the hate and you live here???

islamirama
05-23-2007, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tomtomsmom
Dude, I don't get it. So many of your posts are anti-american and you say Bush is "our monkey" but it says that you are in the USA. What is the deal man? Don't get me wrong, Bush is an idiot to the highest degree, but why all the hate and you live here???
when you live in a narrow minded blind bigoted hateful society, you learn to hate as well. Just becuase I"m here does not mean i have to love it. Just becuase you have to put food on the table, doesn't mean you have to love your job, just becuase you hate life doesn't mean you should end it. I probably wouldn't hate US so muc had i grown up outside of US. Being on the inside helps you see the true monster for what it is.

Kittygyal
05-23-2007, 06:20 PM
Salamualikum.
^ Subhnallah. Take it easy blud. Just move out simple.
ma'assalama

tomtomsmom
05-23-2007, 06:25 PM
when you live in a narrow minded blind bigoted hateful society, you learn to hate as well. Just becuase I"m here does not mean i have to love it. Just becuase you have to put food on the table, doesn't mean you have to love your job, just becuase you hate life doesn't mean you should end it. I probably wouldn't hate US so muc had i grown up outside of US. Being on the inside helps you see the true monster for what it is.

Sorry, I don't agree.

I was born here. I have lived here my whole life and have no intentions of leaving. Just because things aren't the way you want them to be, doesn't mean you should live everyday with hate in your heart. Make the best of what you have. Be thankful that you woke up this morning. No matter how bad things are, keep in mind that somewhere in the world a brother or sister has it much worse.

Kittygyal
05-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Sorry, I don't agree.

I was born here. I have lived here my whole life and have no intentions of leaving. Just because things aren't the way you want them to be, doesn't mean you should live everyday with hate in your heart. Make the best of what you have. Be thankful that you woke up this morning. No matter how bad things are, keep in mind that somewhere in the world a brother or sister has it much worse.
Greetings.

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%, U.S IS OUR HOMELAND AND RESPECT, WHO EVER DON'T LIKE IT THEN SIMPLE JUST BOUNCE AND GET OUT SIMPLE!
I LOVE IT THERE!! WISH I WAS THERE RIGHT NOW!!
:cry:

take care.

islamirama
05-23-2007, 06:44 PM
Sorry, I don't agree.

I do make best of what I have and i don't live with hate in my heart everyday. I hate the enemies of Islam for what they are doing to my brothers and sisters in the Muslim world, somewhere in the world a brother or sister has it much worse becuase of this terrorist nation. It is quite natural to live a normal if and yet still hate your enemy, i'm sure you wouldn't be loving the guy that kills/rape your family member, would you? Anyways, this thread is not about me but what the people think of the George the retard monkey.

Akil
05-23-2007, 07:06 PM
Indeed that is the only language the US understands, mutual destruction. Now what we need is the rest of world to develop nuclear weapons and that should be the end of war....should'nt it?
No, that’s either the end of nuclear war or the end of the world.

May i ask are you from US blud
Born and raised in Oakland California, now I live in Sacramento

I do make best of what I have and i don't live with hate in my heart everyday. I hate the enemies of Islam for what they are doing to my brothers and sisters in the Muslim world
You sound like a very passionate and indignant fellow. Instead of being a vehicle for violent propaganda, turn your energy into something more useful. Become a human rights activist or maybe even a Muslim lobbyists.

The greatest thing about our system of government is that we do not have to shed blood in order to change it. We only have to open our mouths.

islamirama
05-23-2007, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Akil

You sound like a very passionate and indignant fellow. Instead of being a vehicle for violent propaganda, turn your energy into something more useful. Become a human rights activist or maybe even a Muslim lobbyists.

The greatest thing about our system of government is that we do not have to shed blood in order to change it. We only have to open our mouths.
I'm not a "vehicle of violent propaganda" rather i'm shedding light on the lies and propaganda US spits out and its ppl readily eating it. Human rights activists are a joke, how listens to them? And changing the system by going thru the system is quite futile. If that was the way then MLK wouldn’t have gone against the system and all those marches wouldn’t be needed, nor would Gandhi had gone against the colonial British system the way he did. I’m not here to change your system, it is to corrupt and soaked in blood to be changed. It needs to be uprooted and killed like a disease so a better system can be placed there. But I’ll leave that job for someone else, maybe American people when they wake up and remove the blind fold from their eyes. As for opening mouths, only place that gets you to is gitmo or some European torture cell as a “suspect” of qaeda or deported (even if you have citizenship) and make you disappear in the process, like they did with that Palestinian professor they deported to Israel.

I’ll do what I can to make a difference in my way. Share my “love” with the pro-zionist, pro-war, pro-bush, pro-ignorant Americans in the language they understand, and inform others of the war crimes and atrocities this terrorist nation commits against the world.

Akil
05-25-2007, 08:02 PM
rather i'm shedding light on the lies and propaganda US spits out and its ppl readily eating it.
Obviously all people aren’t eating it up, look at the news.

Furthermore the US is a perfect example of all governments. All governments lie, all governments cheat, all governments steal, government and politics is dirty business all around. Always has been, always will be. Probably why I believe religion should not soil itself with it.

Human rights activists are a joke, how listens to them?
I think you meant, “who listens to them?”, the very question proves your ignorance in politics. Activists and lobbyists don’t care if you and I listen to them, their job is to influence government and in that capacity they are very powerful.

If that was the way then MLK wouldn’t have gone against the system and all those marches wouldn’t be needed,
Martin Luther King’s marches were not “against the system,” in fact the right to assembly and the right to protest are a core part of the US constitution, the foundation of our countries legal system. Actions taken against him by some factions of the US government on numerous occasions however, were against the system (anything against the law is inherently against the system).

Martin Luther King fought for and achieved vast amounts of change along side others such as el hajj malik el shabazz (I don’t know what to capitalize and what not to capitalize lol). For their troubles they changed the face on the entire country and today are both lauded as American Hero’s. That is what the United States is about.

nor would Gandhi had gone against the colonial British system the way he did.
Firstly, at the time England placed more emphasis on the monarchy portion of constitutional monarchy whereas the emphasis is now placed on constitutional, secondly Gandhi was fighting against the Hindu caste system almost as much as the British government, thirdly I was talking about the US not England.

I can see why you would want to bring up British Imperialism and attempt to compare it to what’s being considered American Imperialism, but they manner in which you attempted this failed.

it needs to be uprooted and killed like a disease so a better system can be placed there
The core of the United States and its system of Democracy is as perfect as you can get in an imperfect human society. Its separation of powers is as dynamic and meaningful today and they were in over two hundred years ago when they were originally created.

If you ask me the disease that is gnawing at the core of American society is partisan politics.

As for opening mouths, only place that gets you to is gitmo or some European torture cell as a “suspect” of qaeda or deported (even if you have citizenship)
Firstly, I can attest to the fact that this is not a truism. You must understand that while the conditions of Gitmo and the treatment they are receiving is inconstant with the ideals of Democracy, many of the people in Gitmo (though not all of the people in Gitmo), are exactly who the US government says they are, extremists, terrorists, murders, those who either incite violence or partake in it.

Furthermore if you are trying to say that we are dragging American Muslims from their homes, you’re just incorrect. Even more ludicrous would be the notion that anyone in America or abroad who speaks out against the US is arrested.

I’ll do what I can to make a difference in my way. Share my “love” with the pro-zionist, pro-war, pro-bush, pro-ignorant Americans in the language they understand, and inform others of the war crimes and atrocities this terrorist nation commits against the world.
And in doing so share your own ignorance and neglect other parts of the world where equally or more disturbing events are occurring.

You are a pawn, incited by factions of American partisan politics are you play your role well.

Muezzin
05-25-2007, 08:06 PM
We seem to have departed from the topic which was about poll results, and have instead become personal. If I start deleting stuff, people will start complaining, so maybe we should just discuss the stuff in the first post?

جوري
05-25-2007, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
We seem to have departed from the topic which was about poll results, and have instead become personal. If I start deleting stuff, people will start complaining, so maybe we should just discuss the stuff in the first post?
Agreed, I am loving the poll results
Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment? * 480194 responses

Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial.
88%

No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."
4.2%

No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment would just be a political lynching.
5.6%

I don't know.
1.8%

* side note-- Sadam met with his maker-- perhaps dubya should be subjected to same brand of justice?...

sudais1
05-25-2007, 09:16 PM
People forget that Bush was not alone is the war. His whole cabinet was at wrong. Bush isnt alone. The whole cabinet IMO should be put on trial. From Donald Rumsfield who left to Colin Powell. Everyone one who associated with him and all the people who did his dirty work should be blamed aswell. People say Bush was the worst president ever. I agree but I describe Bush as the Pot and Dick Cheney as the stove. Mr cheney pushed everying through. I hope the next president is better.

cheers

Mikail:D

Akil
05-26-2007, 02:22 PM
First of all, you have to note polls are not scientific; there is a natural bias. Those who care about a certain subject like impeaching Bush are going to respond to this kind of poll more often than those who do not.

Second, technically nothing he’s done administrative wise has been wrong or illegal. If you want to impeach him you need to get him under oath and hope he’s not smart enough to refuse to answer the questions he would be forced to lie about (for instance Clinton wasn’t).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.