/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Are You Not Showing My Threads?

Gangster No.1
05-22-2007, 02:29 PM
:sl:

to the mods:

evry time i put a thread regarding iraq, palestine, afgaistan and the words JIHAD and KAFR

you seem to not show my posts, this forum is to discuss world affairs amongest other topics, so why aint you letting me discuss my points with other people her?

this website aint cntrolled by muslims and kafr is it,choosing what goes up!

I aint arguing with no1 apart from the mod!
show my threads and let US discuss what we want
lol, why are the senior,super moderators getting involved for, this forum is for evryone to discuss what they want, I aint mentioned anything offensive, so wtp?

I no u aint still ganna put up my threads regarding 'muslims being toutured and killed by kafr and our duty as muslims''

Moderators are allowed to put there own posts up, start new threads, and choose what goes up, that is totally ***** **

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Gangster No.1
05-22-2007, 02:30 PM
see how you show that 1.
lol

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 02:32 PM
:salamext:

The threads in the world affairs section have to be approved, u should have just pm'd insha Allaah. :) It's approved now.

------
05-22-2007, 02:33 PM

Bro, CHILL!

If u posted in the World Affairs section, then it takes at least a day or a couple of hours for the moderators to approve the thread. Its the same with everyone.

Chill out, and calm down. Inshaa Allaah the brothers will approve your threads when they look at them and if they are appropriate for this forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
05-22-2007, 02:37 PM
It has been reported upon our Prophet, peace be upon him;

'The Muslim does not slander, curse, speak obscenely, or speak rudely.' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî)

Forget that I am a 'Mod' am saying that as a Muslim.

------
05-22-2007, 02:40 PM

He's just a newbie akhee lol, he's still learning.

I'm sure he didn't mean to cause any offence Inshaa Allaah.

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 02:40 PM
:wasalamex

Yup, the bros safe alhamdulillah that's why i never took offense to it alhamdulillah. :)

glo
05-22-2007, 02:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gangster No.1

to the mods:

evry time i put a thread regarding iraq, palestine, afgaistan and the words JIHAD and KAFR

you seem to not show my posts, this forum is to discuss world affairs amongest other topics, so why aint you letting me discuss my points with other people her?

this website aint cntrolled by muslims and kafr is it,choosing what goes up!

I aint arguing with no1 apart from the mod!
show my threads and let US discuss what we want
lol, why are the senior,super moderators getting involved for, this forum is for evryone to discuss what they want, I aint mentioned anything offensive, so wtp?

I no u aint still ganna put up my threads regarding 'muslims being toutured and killed by kafr and our duty as muslims''

Moderators are allowed to put there own posts up, start new threads, and choose what goes up, that is totally ***** **
Could it be to do with this forum rule?
No praise of, condoning of, or calls for violence or other unislamic behaviour will be tolerated whatsoever on the forum. This includes inciting and glorifying combat under the pretense of Jihad. The scholars are to be relied upon in such issues.
LI has taught me much about peace and respect being central to Islamic teaching. It is greatly appreciated to see it reflected in the forum rules.

May God's peace reign in all of us. :)

aamirsaab
05-22-2007, 02:41 PM

Contrary to popular belief, mods do have lives. Whilst we are busy having said lives, we are unable to approve threads.

I apologise sincerely for having a life.

Gangster No.1
05-22-2007, 02:42 PM
:w:
no offeenive, especially to muslims

- Qatada -
05-22-2007, 02:43 PM

It's sorted alhamdulillah, :)

Thread Closed.

Muezzin
05-22-2007, 02:43 PM
In addition to the rule glo has pointed out, there is also a further accenuation of it in an Announcement in World Affairs which says that inciting violence is not allowed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.