/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaat times... confused?

taimur_9000
05-22-2007, 05:27 PM
:sl: Brother's & Sister's. I have a quick question as i am very confused about a salaat time of where i live. What it is where i live Falkirk,Scotland (United Kingdom) the salaat times online all match correctly to the printed one provided by the local Masjid. Apart from Isha timmings which seems to be online and this software (see attached image) at after midnight roughly after 12.40 and the times provided by the local masjid its at 10.20pm. Why is there a difference between the two can some one please make this clear to me. as i am not too sure which one to follow. Jazakallah. :?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nutty
05-27-2007, 02:06 PM
I would also like to know the answer to this, can anyone help us

Umm Yoosuf
05-27-2007, 09:29 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaah

I really don't know Akhi and I don' think anyone else here does either, maybe contact your local Masjid and ask them about the time difference.

Umar001
05-27-2007, 09:37 PM
It is something to do with how much lighting there is, sometimes through summer the lighting stayes out all night.

People who dont have enough knowledge do something they are not meanto, I cant remember what but I remember a talk on this last year.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nocturne
05-28-2007, 08:38 AM
Assalam brother,

i think its better you get the information clarified with your local masjid.

could any brother post/show what the requirements for each prayer times?

NobleMuslimUK
05-28-2007, 09:14 PM
:sl:
Where can I get that software from?

MuslimWays
05-28-2007, 11:22 PM
Assalamu'alykum

Confusing program...

You might want to try online based timetables, heres one, make sure you click on Other UK cities

FatimaAsSideqah
05-28-2007, 11:25 PM
:sl:

Best to do..go to Islam shop or Masjid in your area..InshAllah they will give you free Salaat times poster..I got big one..

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.