/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Duaas 4 Exam Success!

majafor
05-22-2007, 06:16 PM
:sl:

Hey guys, exam time is here, jus wanna say plz mke duaas 4 all of us 2 succeed in exams and 2 mke the muslim ummah clever ppl and stufff!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Musaafirah
05-22-2007, 06:18 PM
You're in my Duahs Insha'allah..I need everyone making duah 4 me as well..have 4 exams to go!
Anyways, check this link out, insha'allah should be beneficial!
http://www.islamicboard.com/educatio...entration.html

majafor
05-22-2007, 06:20 PM
thx mate..wt do u do and wher at?

i am at aston uni, england uk..study chemical engineering! dnt get ne ideas now lol!

aadil77

and for me please:) !, ive got 14 exams left , don't worry i'll pray for you too

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
Like i said use 'Thomas tank'n engine' we got a thread on this already and also make dua'ah for me aswel people inshallah please.
Ma'assalama

Musaafirah
05-22-2007, 06:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by majafor
thx mate..wt do u do and wher at?

i am at aston uni, england uk..study chemical engineering! dnt get ne ideas now lol!
I wanted to Chemical Engineering!..was too dumb :muddlehea..well, I didn't put any effort into my Alevels but am enjoying my course now!
So how is the course? Do you get to do a placement?

majafor
05-22-2007, 06:25 PM
yaa u get 2 do placement if u hav good results and dat! its nt dat hard really, but i struggle being away frm home!

wt do u study now then some sciency subject? its all good, going 2 uni and gettng a degree is gud enuff 4 us!

Musaafirah
05-22-2007, 06:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by majafor
yaa u get 2 do placement if u hav good results and dat! its nt dat hard really, but i struggle being away frm home!

wt do u study now then some sciency subject? its all good, going 2 uni and gettng a degree is gud enuff 4 us!
Lol..am still at home..doin Biomed..I swear I said that somewhere else..Insha'allah should be starting placement this summer..I need loooooooads of Duahs, coz now it's all dependent on funding..
But yeah..I thought you were asking for Duahs on this thread :?

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 02:04 AM
Exams in 2 weeks :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.