/* */

PDA

View Full Version : im confused

Robiul_Ahmad
05-22-2007, 06:33 PM
well if love a girl and i want to ask her out (i think she will say yes) but im not sure if i will comitte goonaa if i do go out wiv her. When im ready when im older i probaly aske her to marry me. but atm im confused on wht to do .:cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
05-22-2007, 07:44 PM
Salamualikum.
If you know it's a sin then why act upon it? Remember is this gyal going to be with you on the day of ressurection answering for you towards you Lord?
Do you sincerly love her? or is fake love that happens at young age to many of us?
Why wreck your life and education? do you have a plan on what to do after G.C.S.E's? what do you wana do after your career? maybe talk to you local career and parents to get what there experinces are/were.

Don't give up at a young age, education is a precious thing and don't loose it. Many of us re-taking subjects that got low levels because we messed up in school. Well remember one thing the third person with you at that moment of time when mingling with opposite sex is satan. As a muslim aren't we suppose to fight against satan? Does or does allah subhwnatallah not say To stay firmly away from opposite gender and lower our Gaze? Yes. it's hard to act upon it but getting into Janah is hard aswel not easy, so it's bound to be hard.

Follow the sunnah, be good and take it easy inshallah

Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
05-23-2007, 03:24 PM
Salamualikum.
Hope your okay and may allah subhwnatallah amke it easy for ya and others aswel inshallah. Just do dua'ah
ma'assalama

Khayal
05-23-2007, 04:47 PM
:sl:

Welcome here Br/Sis!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
05-24-2007, 03:39 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh,

Welcome

Try and stay away from sin after all this life is a test.

May Allah (swt) make it easy for you and help you. Ameen (Say Ameen)

Make dua bro/sis?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.