/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please make dua for those in Lebanon and Muslims around the world.

Fatimab
05-23-2007, 05:02 AM
Salam Alakium

Its sad to hear that muslims are fighting against muslims..Please make dua for them and May Allah SWT guide them to the straight path inshallah..

Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Gangster No.1
05-23-2007, 09:23 AM
Ameen.

Inshallah we all muslims shall re unite, and inshallah we shall enter paradise!
subhanalh i cant w8 to see all muslims who believed in allah in paradise, i sincerearly pray for the ummah of the prophet muhammad (pbuh) to enter paradise, and inshalah Allah will accept prophet muhammad's (saw) intersection (allow the ummah to enter paradise).

Ameen
:sl:

beespreeteam
05-23-2007, 09:42 AM
Good Dua to make :)

Zman
05-23-2007, 04:13 PM

May Allah (SWT) unite all Muslims, and protect them from fitan.

BTW, are we allowed to post news articles about the battle that is raging in Lebanon, or is this thread exclusively for Du'aa?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
05-23-2007, 05:17 PM
Salamualikum.
Amin thumma amin to the dua'ahs inshallah. Include me into your dua'ahs aswel please.
Ma'assalama.

Darkseid
05-23-2007, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fatimab
Salam Alakium

Its sad to hear that muslims are fighting against muslims..Please make dua for them and May Allah SWT guide them to the straight path inshallah..

Peace
Well they work 50 something hours a week and have nothing really to come to except more work. Is there anything really to look forward to in the Middle-East?

You need some video games, like the Kurds have said.

Also the Lebanese need to consider themselves as Levantines rather than as this division in Arab-nicity. If you are a muslims, you are a muslim. No need to go all Arab about it. You can be of any ethnic group and still be a muslim.

That is another thing I want to talk about. This spread of Arabic has lead to much oppression throughout the Muslim world. It isn't the religion, but the language and culture that has harmed Islam.

You cannot make the world boarderless. Making it boarderless can only occur through fascism. But by doing this you would oppress much of the world including though pertaining to the same religion much like how the Turks oppress the Kurds even though most Kurds are Sunnis.

Do you want Arabs oppressing Turks, Kurds, Egyptians, Sudanese, Ethiopians, Levantines, Indians, Pakistanis, Bosnians, Serbs, Greeks, Azeris, Armenians, Iranians, and Malaysians? Or do you want everyone co-existing regardless of faith and ethnicity?

If you want the latter then you should consider not going with Boarderlessism but rather embrass world federalism. Just think of the UAE, the United Arab Emirates. Do you honestly want to curse the UAE for being so boarderly when their federalize system is basically allowing those emirates to co-exist as a single entitiy? And what about provinces and local government? If you make the world boarderless you would have no direct organization of government. people could basically do what they want including things that are completely against Islam. And you can't do anything because there is no local government. Who is to enforce the laws? Get what I'm saying? I'm pro-Islam, but I am against these oppressive notions of language and ethnicity that exist. Like why does the Koran have to be written in Arabic? Yes I know to unite the Arabic Tribes under Islam.

But why can't it be written in Syriac. Certainly if it was written in Syriac then you would have almost all Syriac christians more likely to follow Islam. If it was written in Hebrew, then you would have virtually no jews. If it was written in Latin then there virtually be no Catholics. If it was written Russian and Greek then you would virtual have no orthodox christians. If it was written in English then you would virtually have no Anglicans and all of the United States would be Muslim.

Islam was already divided into Sunni and Shiite. Do you think embrassing other culture's languages be such a bad thing? Honestly you could very well convert the entire world into muslims. That's what I am saying.

If you consider breaking this "rule" about having the Koran solely in Arabic then you would end all oppression towards non-Arab people and you would convert all non-muslims into muslims. Because it would be faster for them to convert from their own language into muslims than from learning a whole new language that they might never be able to fully understand.

And before you should bicker about how you preceive Arabic as the only language you can preach Islam, you should consider this. God is a formless being. Why would his word be strictly following a single language when he, Allah himself, is formless? Shouldn't his words be formless too? Language is just another means of preceiving an identity. But instead of visual images you go with what can be considered oral images or depictions. Having the koran written in solely Arabic, would make it seem to someone who is blind that God must be only speaking in Arabic and only like Arabic people. As I have said, it promotes oppression and not the true ways of the Koran or of god in any language.

But Judaism is also at fault by having their religion only written and spoken in Hebrew.

And Catholicism is the same way with Latin.

- Qatada -
05-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Darkseid, who said God is formless? Maybe you've come up with that idea.

Anyway this threads specifically for prayers, i'm sure if someone barged into a prayer hall forcing people to accept their idea in middle of a meeting, the people wouldn't be pleased, the same way it isn't pleasing to see you spark up a debate without any reason to.

Ameen to all the duas' mentioned earlier, Oh Allaah ease the affairs of the ummah and guide us once again like the companions of Your Messenger were guided, with truth and love. Oh Allaah please make us of the successful in this life and the hereafter, and make us and our brothers and sisters of the righteous. Ameen.

Hashim_507
05-23-2007, 08:53 PM
May Allah unite all muslims...

I hate when muslims fight against muslims; it not beneficial for muslims.

NobleMuslimUK
05-23-2007, 09:05 PM
Ameen to all dua's, even more sad to see as a result Palestinians are suffering even in this conflict.

Nabooly
05-23-2007, 09:27 PM
Ameen ya Rab.

This is so sad. Allah yi7me Loubnan w shar2 el awsa6. Its so sad how these groups claim that their Muslim and commit such acts that are totally forbidden in Islam.

Zman
05-23-2007, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

Anyway this threads specifically for prayers, i'm sure if someone barged into a prayer hall forcing people to accept their idea in middle of a meeting, the people wouldn't be pleased, the same way it isn't pleasing to see you spark up a debate without any reason to.

Thank you. But, a "no" would have been good enough...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.