/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al-Qur'an

snakelegs
05-23-2007, 10:58 PM
this is a yahoo group. you can get qur'an verses and hadees in your e-mail or you can go to the site. i like it especially cuz it has the english translation too.
description below.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ALQURANIC/

Al-Qur'an
"And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember,then is there any that will receive admonition?"
(Surah Al-Qamar : 17)

Hadith

Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said:"Pass on knowledge from me even if it is only one verse"
(Sahih Bukhari)

After joining this group, Insha'Allah you will receive periodic emails authenticated from Quran and Hadiths in English along with Urdu Translation

Downloadable Audio QuranRefer this Group to your friend/relative Refer

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Musalmaan
05-28-2007, 05:13 AM
Thanks. :thumbs_up God bless you.
Its a very good website as well.

STRIDER_420
08-10-2007, 06:11 AM
nice website......

pramudito
08-10-2007, 06:22 AM
thanks, snakeleg. i am learning more about islam:) it is very useful

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
08-10-2007, 06:44 AM
i'm glad people are finding this useful.
pramudito, here is a good resource also.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/

asadxyz
08-11-2007, 12:35 AM
:sl:
I appreciate your contribution.Unfortunately many muslims like "kissay Kahanian" and leave aside 'The Quran" and Sunna".It is a good site for them to learn something.
Thanks again.
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!