/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lip balm

m.sali
05-24-2007, 04:51 PM
I don't know if this is the best section to put the question, but : is it changing colour lip ballm haram?:?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
skhalid
05-24-2007, 05:04 PM
well u shouldn't put any make-up in the first place...its not haram exactly but been said to cause attraction to the opposite gender so u should just stick with vaselene.

proudmuslim
05-24-2007, 05:35 PM
salmaz
Putting make-up on in the house is okay, but not in front of non-mahram.But remember to check the ingredients of the lip balm, make sure its halal.

m.sali
05-24-2007, 06:18 PM
do they have non-halal ingredients? :rollseyes

but if the lip balm leaves no trace? I use it for protection, not beauty

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
proudmuslim
05-24-2007, 06:24 PM
salamz
If it leaves no traces then I guess its okay, and yes some of the lip balms do contain non halal ingredients, try to be careful with them incase they go into the mouth.
wassalm

m.sali
05-24-2007, 06:29 PM
I trew away the cover .... One is made in holland, the other one in germany...
I guess i should go in a supermarket and read the ingredients on the cover , lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!