/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Runescape

Yanal
05-25-2007, 12:33 AM
hi brotehrs and sisters i would lik to no that how many people here play runescape and if you use to send me a private mesage with the user and pass so i can train it if u want me to train a account don't post the user or the pass here just private msg me the pass and user plz and thnk you asalam alkum warkmatulah wabrkatuh

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skillganon
05-25-2007, 12:43 AM
I use to play it..... I was a millionare very rich by selling rune ore (i think).

Than I did not play for a long time and the account was deactivated.

Yanal
05-25-2007, 12:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
I use to play it..... I was a millionare very rich by selling rune ore (i think).

Than I did not play for a long time and the account was deactivated.
wanna make a new account u and me lets talk on pravite message ok so wanna make a new account

Skillganon
05-25-2007, 12:56 AM
Thanks for the offer, but I decline. Too old for this stuff.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
05-25-2007, 01:05 AM
Brother Yannal if you want me and you can make an account and play together. You can teach me if you want?

.:Umniyah:.
05-25-2007, 02:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
hi brotehrs and sisters i would lik to no that how many people here play runescape and if you use to send me a private mesage with the user and pass so i can train it if u want me to train a account don't post the user or the pass here just private msg me the pass and user plz and thnk you asalam alkum warkmatulah wabrkatuh
I DOOOOOOOO!
I was a runescape JUNKIE SubhanAllah it became wasteful because i played allllllllllll DAY! im rich on there. I havent played in ages but im still rich.

Whats your combat level? Your range? and your mage?

Umar001
05-25-2007, 10:45 AM
Wow, this is scary, erm, well the only codition if we were to play it is that we dont spend more than 1:00 hr on it a day?

.:Umniyah:. << I cant believe you were a junkie of that game, tut tut.

------
05-25-2007, 10:53 AM
:salamext:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used 2 get a high off this game a couple of years back....but havent been on it for time....i got like halfway through...then i couldnt be asked anymore lolz....

Gud luck though to the people that are playing it....u'll need it :p

05-25-2007, 10:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Wow, this is scary, erm, well the only codition if we were to play it is that we dont spend more than 1:00 hr on it a day?

.:Umniyah:. << I cant believe you were a junkie of that game, tut tut.
lol Why not:p im really a big kid by heart. But truely this game is addictive. ITs soooo much to accomplish and to do. gee ive done quest that took me 2 days to finish...i was a member so my quest were harder. I use to pick Flaxseed for money and that took foreeeeeeeeever. and all that walking....cuz my mage is like only 40 or something so i cant teleport everywhere.

but MashaaAllah im not a junkie anymore lol i went to rehab!

Umar001
05-25-2007, 11:00 AM
Alhamdulillah as long as you didnt get too addicted.

Maybe me and Yannal will post a little blog of whats happening on here to let you all know.

Though, my little brother introduced me to it a while back, boy it was boring.

05-25-2007, 11:10 AM

Maybe me and Yannal will post a little blog of whats happening on here to let you all know.

Are you a memeber? or no? I wanna PLAY!

Mawaddah
05-25-2007, 11:28 AM
Runescape is SO Boring and I for the life of me cannot understand why in the world would people spend hours in front of the computer killing cows and selling hides and buying gold.

My father had to take apart our computer because my 3 brothers were killing over the game :rollseyes

05-25-2007, 11:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
Runescape is SO Boring and I for the life of me cannot understand why in the world would people spend hours in front of the computer killing cows and selling hides and buying gold.

My father had to take apart our computer because my 3 brothers were killing over the game :rollseyes
ahahaha ;D is that why i wasnt seeing them online. but that was a while ago cuz i havent played in ages.

and runescape is interesting because its much like your normal life just dated some hundreds of years back when people actually worked for everything, and they actually depened on nature and stuff to produce other things. and all of the skills you have to build on there are real, its not cartooned or fake or whatever, if youre building your farming you have to farm just like you would in real life. you can learn alot about stuff. least i did.

but then i guess it still comes down to what youre into *shrug*

Umar001
05-25-2007, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah

Were you any good at it?

Aite guys, I'm gonna create a player, LI_Forum, Booya. My Bro Will teach me I guess.

Mawaddah
05-25-2007, 04:55 PM
Were you any good at it?

Aite guys, I'm gonna create a player, LI_Forum, Booya. My Bro Will teach me I guess.
I just watched my brothers play it and after watching the way they carried on, and listening to some of the funny game lingo they were speaking I really lost any interest.

Besides all they do with it is just click click click click click with the mouse and after a while sitting in a room with them listening to that click and watching them stare bug eyed at the screen has prompted me many a time to throw a fit at them and make them shut it off lol.

But I guess some people really do find it interesting.

Umar001
05-25-2007, 05:00 PM
It is boring to some extent, I'll be bored in a week I assume.

Umar001
05-25-2007, 05:05 PM
You can build houses am playin now

Umar001
05-25-2007, 05:11 PM
Just cooked my first meal, Shrimps!!

05-26-2007, 09:06 PM
Were you any good at it?

Whats your name on there?

Yanal
05-26-2007, 11:06 PM

ok al habeshi lets make a account just go on runescape.com and press creat free account make up a good username and private message me the user and password

Umar001
05-26-2007, 11:22 PM
Bro I sent you the passsword and the name aite ;)

And sister the name is Li_Forum :)

05-26-2007, 11:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
ok al habeshi lets make a account just go on runescape.com and press creat free account make up a good username and private message me the user and password
Hay :( what about me! i want to play too! and i already have an user account and all that. I just want freinds to play with :(

05-26-2007, 11:23 PM
Bro I sent you the passsword and the name aite ;)

And sister the name is Li_Forum :)
yay okay

Umar001
05-26-2007, 11:25 PM
Maybe you can get a sister to play with you?

Makes things easier...but if you want to give me free stuff you can.

05-26-2007, 11:31 PM
Maybe you can get a sister to play with you?

Makes things easier...but if you want to give me free stuff you can.
lol give you free stuff....well get on i'll see what i can do for ya.

cal
05-27-2007, 03:54 PM
i hate that game i quit i was lvl 100 something if i find the password and username ill give it to you i hatethat game

Yanal
05-27-2007, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cal
i hate that game i quit i was lvl 100 something if i find the password and username ill give it to you i hatethat game
give me it ok

Yanal
05-27-2007, 05:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by .:Umniyah:.
lol give you free stuff....well get on i'll see what i can do for ya.
and my user is yanjag add me and al habeshi i went on yesterday i said salam alkum u didn't reply and uminiya can u help me too

Skillganon
06-01-2007, 01:59 AM
lol.

Guess what my Runescape User name was back than?

Yanal
06-01-2007, 04:38 AM
can i have ur account plz tell me it plz

Idris
07-23-2007, 01:16 PM
I play this game My user name is Idriz3 Lvl 57 combat.But I play on and off.
If anyone is rich send me some free stuff.

Yanal
08-29-2007, 05:04 PM
:sl: :sl:
Nice my name Yanjag add me i am in a clan want to join choose a name ending with a paw we are like mini warriors from teh warriors books so anyone else playing whho rich;D

Pk_#2
08-29-2007, 06:00 PM
;D

:D

:rollseyes

u ltz r hilrious!!, i wna knw hw ta ply it nw, hm myt ggle it l8a. dno

Peace.

Isambard
08-29-2007, 07:06 PM
MMOs are the work of the Devil!

PS. WoW is better :P

Kittygyal
08-29-2007, 08:15 PM
Ha??
How yo play it and wot is it??

Me and Tj.G can be a team right?? if not then iz not playin :X

Yanal
09-05-2007, 11:58 PM
Asalam alakum ah you have to make YOUR OWN account and then play with one account on a person so sorry no teams make a account here Runescape!

Yanal
05-10-2009, 05:31 AM
Anyone play,I lost my account so I made another one... Didn't start playing yet though....

Soulja Girl
05-10-2009, 07:00 AM
:sl:

^Once in a whiile, I don't mind playin. :)

:w:

Yanal
05-11-2009, 04:17 AM
Pls dont think Im hyped cus of this but I have many questions: how much money do u have? Combat level? R u a member?

Soulja Girl
05-11-2009, 03:06 PM

Combat lvl = 92

Money = 980k

Member = Nope, not atm.

:)

Btw, iz it jus me or iz there no bank in lumby anymore? :?

Ali_Cena
05-11-2009, 03:28 PM

I LOL'd at this thread hard :D, as runescape is even here in Islamicboard!!.

I play runescape, I got 2 accounts, both of which have been members for at least 2 months, usernames: gangster 2k8, serfmio.

"gangster 2k8" being my main, has total level of 1100+ i think, combat level 92 or something, in terms of money, i had 5m; as i pked full saradomin in bounty, but after membership ran out, i just lost it all, now i just have dragon scimmy in bank; which i cannnot do anything about, as i am not member anymore.

If you want we can start a new account? make it a low level crater bounty pure? ill sort out money; as i am very skilled when it comes to cheating LOL, use of bots to auto-anything really.

Let me know what you think.

Ali_Cena
05-11-2009, 03:29 PM
Ohh yea, and i am able to become member anytime, but at the present period i do have exams, and so want to calm things down abit; in terms of gameing :P

Soulja Girl
05-11-2009, 03:30 PM

^LOL! Erm, bots annoy me... :uuh:

And how'd ya lose your money? :?

Ali_Cena
05-11-2009, 03:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

^LOL! Erm, bots annoy me... :uuh:

And how'd ya lose your money? :?

lol, i love using bots, i got from like level 43 woodcut to 72 in about 3 days lol, soo yea LOVE BOTS!!.

I lost money as i used to share my account; i still do, with one of my freinds smaller brother, he just goes KBD hunting, and one time he had full saradomin; to trade with serfmio, and ultimatly failed and lost us 4m :mad:

But never worry, can make money quite easily with the skills :D

Soulja Girl
05-11-2009, 03:41 PM

^Money don't buy you everyfin :D

Ali_Cena
05-11-2009, 03:43 PM
LOL true say sabeeha, anways, so what you think we should do; you, me and alpha, make a new account?

worked by 3 experaince players?

Yanal
05-17-2009, 06:17 PM
We already have an account,so far Ali I am training woodcutting to 15 maybe after you can bot till 90 and then make money off yews for armour?

Ali_Cena
05-18-2009, 12:40 PM
i can start the botting for woodcut, firemaking. if the account is member in which i will make it after june 8th, we can bot any skill including summoning, we can bot str from 40-99 in 1 month approx.

i will start the botting process when it is 42 as it can go from 42 to 74 in 1 week; of non-members.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.