/* */

PDA

View Full Version : (crying)one of my family members died

Yanal
05-25-2007, 12:36 AM
:cry: :cry: my dads older uncle(my dad moms older brothers wife's brother died plz pray for him that allah swt grants him paradise:cry: by making dua on this thread :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SATalha
05-25-2007, 12:40 AM
Inna-lillahi Wa ina alaihil rajioon. Iam sorry for your loss, Inshallah your family member will be entred into the mercy of Allah (SWT).

allah-akbar
05-25-2007, 01:05 AM
very very sorry... may allah forgive him

taimur_9000
05-25-2007, 09:36 AM
Ina lilah wa ina ilahi rajioon.. Reall sorry for your loss. May Allah Subanu wa Ta'ala grant them Paradise. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
05-25-2007, 09:43 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji3oon... May Allah protect him from the punishments of the grave... and May He give you your family Sabr inshaallah.. Amin!

.:Umniyah:.
05-25-2007, 09:49 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi raaji3oon...May Ar Raheem have mercy on his soul, make spacious his grave and light his affairs yawmul qiyaama Allahuma Ameen.

Yaa Dhul-Jalaali wal Ikraam Have Mercy on their family. strengthen them and give them patience. Ameen!!!

Gangster No.1
05-25-2007, 10:01 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi raajioon....

:sl:
Inshallah Allah will grant him the highest level of paradise, and save him from the punishment of the grave and Inshallah Allah wil accept his deeds, and forgive his sins, Inshallah Allah will send blessings upon his familly and I shallah Allah will accpet ALL of our dua's.
Ameen.

------
05-25-2007, 10:37 AM
:salamext:

Inna Lillaahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon...

May Allaah swt bestow His Mercy upon your dad's uncle, Ameen.

And Ameen Thumma Ameen to the previous dua's.

IceQueen~
05-25-2007, 10:47 AM
:salamext: Inna lillaahi wa inna ilaihi raaji3uun

You know the three things that carry on after your death? (In good deeds I mean-while all alse is stopped),

- sadaqa jaariyah,
- knowledge that carries on benefitting people (after the one who contributed to it dies),
- a righteous offspring who prays.

Has this person written any Islamic books? or any useful writings etc that may benefit people? Why don't you try and promote these because InshaAllah your great uncle will carry on getting rewarded for these...

Get up at tahajjud time (pre-dawn) and pray for him (he's a Muslim right?)
Allah listens to prayers at this time inshaAllah

May Allah have mercy on him amd grant him peace in the grave and on the day of judgement, may Allah grant him jannah al-firdaws...amiin

Riya90
05-25-2007, 05:39 PM
Inna lilayhi wa inna ilayhi raji`oon

may Allaah hav mercy on him

Kittygyal
05-25-2007, 07:54 PM
Salamualikum.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajio'on. Am very sowiee to hear that please forgive me for anything bad i have done or hurt you inshallah.
I know it's a very hard time but we will all die one day inshallah have patient. Amin to all the dua'ahs
Ma'assalama

Yanal
07-05-2007, 04:38 AM
yes AMEEN thank you and i hope his test in his grave is okay and i hope he prayed to tell the truth i never met him i think and i never knew he prayed i think he was a wealthy man and greed i think but may allah grant him paridise AMEEN

Ummkeenah
07-05-2007, 04:49 AM
Inna lilahe wa inna lilahe rajeoon, may allah forgive him and have mercy upon him ameen :(

north_malaysian
07-05-2007, 05:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummkeenah
Inna lilahe wa inna lilahe rajeoon, may allah forgive him and have mercy upon him ameen :(
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi Raaji'un....

piXie
07-05-2007, 05:13 AM
:salamext:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji3oon. sorry to hear tht brother...

format_quote Originally Posted by Gangster No.1
Inshallah Allah will grant him the highest level of paradise, and save him from the punishment of the grave and Inshallah Allah wil accept his deeds, and forgive his sins, Inshallah Allah will send blessings upon his familly and Inshallah Allah will accpet ALL of our dua's.
Ameen.
Ameen!

One day we are all going to return to Allah. let this be a reminder so tht we can increase our Imaan and be good :cry:

rozeena
07-06-2007, 08:44 AM
im very sorry 2 hear about ur loss brother. inshallah allah will make hima place in jaanath. i will pray 4 him.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-06-2007, 09:27 AM
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun!

may Allah grant him jannatul firdaus Ameen !

Hamas
07-06-2007, 11:23 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun!
may Allah grant him jannatul firdaus Ameen !

I was going to carry on with my problem but my problem seems nothing compared to death. Im sorry.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.