/* */

PDA

View Full Version : not fairrrrrrrrrrrrrr

AnonymousPoster
05-25-2007, 10:48 AM
arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!:cry: :cry: :cry: love hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(you love someone and they dont love you back.....why does love have to be like that???????!!!!!!!imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
YasharG
05-25-2007, 01:05 PM
:sl:

I guess God is in the same situation.

Hope that's not sinful to say.

:w:

IceQueen~
05-25-2007, 01:07 PM
you don't always get what you want- that's a four-letter word which accounts for everything- LIFE

Just remember that life is a test and itself is contingent- its not going to last forever...

But we have to work for the Akhira which is going to be eternal InshaAllah

AnonymousPoster
05-25-2007, 01:14 PM

indeed. it sucks for a while but you'll get over it Insha Allah. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
05-25-2007, 02:12 PM
everyone's been there, just be strong. btw this probably won't be the last time it happens ;)

- Qatada -
05-25-2007, 02:17 PM
:wasalamex

Try reading this insha Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...rt-broken.html

:)

Prisca
05-25-2007, 02:17 PM
Love stinks
so what else is new?

Al-Zaara
05-25-2007, 02:19 PM
Asselamu aleykum,

Someone said to me: give it time. Until a long time ago I didn't believe it would help, but now... Alhamdulillah. Seriously it helps, and lots of dua.
Time does heal the wounds, not completely but enough to not feel it anymore. The scars will be there I guess, but it's up to you how to deal with them. Either just nag or learn from them.

You'll get over it and one day you'll wake up thinking "What was I thinking?!"

It will be a very nice morning, that's for sure. InshaAllah...

IbnAbdulHakim
05-25-2007, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Asselamu aleykum,

You'll get over it and one day you'll wake up thinking "What was I thinking?!"

It will be a very nice morning, that's for sure. InshaAllah...
lol

isnt it sufficient to know that Allah is controlling everything :)

he knows how you feel and believe me Allah loves us humans... why else is he forgiving us after all these sins?@

if Allah put you in this situation then try realise inshaAllah its for the best :)

you may dislike something but Allah knows its best for you,

who knows your really hubby may end up taking you to jannatul firdaus inshaAllah :)

Hawa
05-25-2007, 05:48 PM

I fail to see how anyone can 'love' someone they are not married to, someone they do not know properly (remember the Prophet's (as) saying; you don't know a person until you live with them, engage in business with them or travel with them (can't find the exact hadith))...
If we all refrained from engaging in talks with people from the opposite sex except that which is necessary, we would not be having such problems.

Al-Zaara
05-25-2007, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
lol

isnt it sufficient to know that Allah is controlling everything :)

he knows how you feel and believe me Allah loves us humans... why else is he forgiving us after all these sins?@

if Allah put you in this situation then try realise inshaAllah its for the best :)

you may dislike something but Allah knows its best for you,

who knows your really hubby may end up taking you to jannatul firdaus inshaAllah :)
Of course. But also remember you make the choices and decisions, that puts you in there... Yes, Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala is All-Knowing, all-Seeing and He has control over eveything. But you are still in some kind of charge for the consqeuences, that free will and different paths are not there for nothing. It's all a test.

I for once know alhamdulillah, that Allah is controlling everything and that's why I fail to fall into total despair or despair at all.

This is why namaz (salah) and duas are so important. You get stronger Emaan, inshaAllah and Allah listens to your pleas. He's the Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Kittygyal
05-25-2007, 07:50 PM
Salamualikum.
Just shows how difficulty it is really to grasp love because life sux and love is a hard thing that one can get not easy pal. Love allah subhnwatallah.
Ma'assalama

Rafeeq
05-25-2007, 08:20 PM
AOA
that is life, u love some one and he / she loves some one else. this is bow world has got its colors. do not cry and be patent and accept this as a will of Allah Subhanahu Taala.
Take care

Salma13
05-28-2007, 05:30 PM
what happens when you love someone cuz they guided you to islam?

Kittygyal
05-28-2007, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salma13
what happens when you love someone cuz they guided you to islam?
Salamualikum.
Well then you love them because they led you to Islam, mashallah thats good to hear but thats for the sake of Allah subhnwatallah right? or is it in the other way?

Like for example i love my beloved brother/sister that i know who led me to Islam and i love the local Imam who helped me to revert to Islam. I love them ALL for the sake of Allah subhwnatallah not love as in 'GF/BF'.
It actually depends what way you love them actually and bare in mind Allah subhwnatallah knows your intentions because it's all in the heart.

May Allah subhwnatallah forgive us all and lead us all to the right path and i pray to allah subhwnatallah that he makes one droplet that comes to our heart, the rains of noor that bless's the Madina. :cry:

Ma'assalama

3isha
05-28-2007, 08:14 PM
part of life u gotta except, soo common unfortunately
am very sorry to hear this,
hope u get over it

~Juwairiyah~
05-28-2007, 10:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hawa

I fail to see how anyone can 'love' someone they are not married to, someone they do not know properly (remember the Prophet's (as) saying; you don't know a person until you live with them, engage in business with them or travel with them (can't find the exact hadith))...
If we all refrained from engaging in talks with people from the opposite sex except that which is necessary, we would not be having such problems.

Well put ukhti :)

Eric H
05-29-2007, 03:36 AM
Greetings and peace be with you YasharG;

I guess God is in the same situation.
When one person does not return our love we are hurt, but I wonder as you say how does God feel when we break his commandments and disobey him?

God must be very used to being rejected by us, and I wonder how God feels with all our seemingly constant rejection.

In the spirit of praying to a loving God.

Eric

Yanal
05-29-2007, 04:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!:cry: :cry: :cry: love hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(you love someone and they dont love you back.....why does love have to be like that???????!!!!!!!imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad
i know how u feel

united
05-29-2007, 06:28 PM
you love them to bits yet you hate them so much...
anger/fustration needs to be let out.
workout(gym) and pray.

Muezzin
05-29-2007, 09:00 PM
Love does hurt. Which is why you should never marry a sadist.

------
05-30-2007, 11:27 AM
:salamext:

Love before marriage just ends up in tears :-\

Gangster No.1
05-30-2007, 11:35 AM
LOL, WHAT HAPPEN?

Kittygyal
05-30-2007, 12:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gangster No.1
LOL, WHAT HAPPEN?
Salamualikum.
I think it's best if the Anon.. keeps it to there self and allah subhnwatallah inshallah.
Make dua'ah Anon :)
Ma'assalama

Aziaf
05-30-2007, 02:22 PM
:sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl:

Inshallah i hope you feeling better,

These words just came to mind
so I wrote them down and it became a rhyme :-[

Hearts Hurt/Hurt heart

Hearts can be broken
Its the way it was meant to be
When someone refuses to give what u wanted
It feels like agony

Rember though,
we were created in pairs
Allah will not burden you
with more than you can bare

One day youll realise the feelings are gone
Youll feel much better and finally move on
Love was created for us to share....

........ your time will come Do not despair

Hope everything works out, Inshallah.

keep smiling and keep believing.

:w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w: :D

iwuvaziaf
05-30-2007, 02:35 PM
wah wah wah !!!!!!!

the rhythmic master speaks once again.. brap brap!!!!

the annonymous gender had disappeared, leaving us to discuss what love is, what love of this dunya is, what the love of our Lord is and why it hurts so much..

the love of our Lord wins everytime.. but behna u hit nail point.. i mean, ms/mr anonymity was obviously referring to a member of the opposite sex (assumingly) and that is just ways of the world and not the ways of our lord and if we follow the ways of our lord.. nothing will disappoint us!

lets pray for everyone and for everyone's protection from fitnah which may blind and slowly strays us..

salamaleykum

Kittygyal
06-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Salamualikum.
LOVE ON THIS DUNIYA IS TO GRASP THE MEANING OF ISLAM AND TO STRIVE FOR TAQWAH AND GET THE TICKET TO PARADISE AND TO BEND DOWN ON OUR TWO KNEES AND REPENT FROM OUR ALMIGHTY!!! THATS WHAT WE MUST CRY ABOUT NOT FOR THESE 'FAKE' LOVE NOT WORTH IT.
ma'assalama

anonymous
06-01-2007, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iwuvaziaf
wah wah wah !!!!!!!
its not wah wah wah its BOM CHIKA WAH WAH BOM CHIKA WAH WAH aaaaaaaaaaahahahhhahahahaha LOL

sorry u jus reminded me of dat advert ahahahahah cant stop sayin datmuhahahahah

and as4annonymous i hope it aint hu i think it is, personally i dnt understand how u can fal in luv wid sum1 hu u dont really know know on a 1 2 1 level :? :? theres fancyin sum1, havin it reeeeeeal bad but dat dunt mean u in LUVVVVVVV eh? EH? hmmmm i dunno

Kittygyal
06-01-2007, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
its not wah wah wah its BOM CHIKA WAH WAH BOM CHIKA WAH WAH aaaaaaaaaaahahahhhahahahaha LOL

sorry u jus reminded me of dat advert ahahahahah cant stop sayin datmuhahahahah

and as4annonymous i hope it aint hu i think it is, personally i dnt understand how u can fal in luv wid sum1 hu u dont really know know on a 1 2 1 level :? :? theres fancyin sum1, havin it reeeeeeal bad but dat dunt mean u in LUVVVVVVV eh? EH? hmmmm i dunno
Salamualikum.
Lol.
Okay well take it easy Anon. Anywho the thread maker hope everything is alright now? inshallah :statisfie
Ma'assalama

AnonymousPoster
06-01-2007, 07:46 PM
yea alhamdoolillah i am feeling much better now. i know this is a trial from Allah subhanwatala,i will keep patient and inshallah Allah will help me :)

anonymous
06-01-2007, 07:47 PM
yea alhamdoolillah i am feeling much better now. i know this is a trial from Allah subhanwatala,i will keep patient and inshallah Allah will help me :)
jus keep tellin yaself BOM CHIKA WAH WAH lol ill tel ya wat it means later :p

Kittygyal
06-01-2007, 07:52 PM
Salamualikum.
Thats good to hear.

Allah subhnwatallah will help you indeed if you walk towards him inshallah :)
Ma'assalama

3isha
06-01-2007, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

Love before marriage just ends up in tears :-\
exactly, that;s why islam has prohibited it, unfortunately less and less pple are taking this is board.

strider
06-02-2007, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3isha
exactly, that;s why islam has prohibited it, unfortunately less and less pple are taking this is board.
Love is a natural emotion so to say it is forbidden is ridiculous. However, how we react to our emotions is another issue entirely and yes, premarital relationships are not permitted in Islam. :)

Love hurts, sometimes; it's just part of life. Things aren't always going to happen as we want them to.

jannat
06-02-2007, 09:23 PM
I am sure what u r goin thru is difficult , emotionally painful.:enough!: Everything is from allah tala and only he knows best, even at the time it feels wrong. make dua to him and ask for help, he will answer inshallah and he m8 even give you an amazing spouse better than this person you r in love with.
You will reheal and one day look back and thank him inshallah.

Take it easy and avoid music(if u listen to it ).:)

.: Jannati :.
06-11-2007, 06:48 PM
Fa Innallaha Ma'as Sabireeeeen...indeed Allah is with those who are patient!, Surah Al Baqarah Ayah number 153.

:'(

------
06-11-2007, 08:12 PM

Sometimes u just dont have that eXtra bit of patience u need....

------
06-11-2007, 08:19 PM

Hehehe i think i know who wrote that...but very good advice tho, Mashaa Allaah.

BanGuLLy
06-11-2007, 08:21 PM
Istagfurallah... y are u loving someone b4 ur married.. <--(I feel like a hypocrite for sayin that :( )
Thank Allah for making the man reject u :P

AnonymousPoster
06-11-2007, 08:23 PM
i am not doing gunah (sin)...i just like him... i have not done anything :rollseyes

------
06-11-2007, 08:24 PM

LOL Bangsta....joka...

Kittygyal
06-11-2007, 08:25 PM
salamualikum.
^ ever heard of lowering ya gaze then? i mean yes it's hard but if you sincerly LOVE allag subhwnatallah then am sure you can do anything for him.

How can ya love the dude whithout doing anything? i mean like getting to know him still you talk to him which is a sin!
If your that desperate then GET MARRIED IN TEH ISLAMIC WAY INIT!
Ma'assalama

skhalid
06-13-2007, 02:07 PM
Keep ya head up!
It happens (to everyone)
And inshallah you will find someone who loves you the same way you love them...and whether you spend the rest of your life with them...up to u.....keep smilin :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!