/* */

PDA

View Full Version : advice after istikhara

anonymous
05-25-2007, 10:55 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters.
well, this thread is just to seek advice after i have made istikahra regarding a subject. im not actually sure if it needs advice form muslims in general, or a scholar. it's not about marriage, so don't get too excited. lol
but anyways, here goes.
A few weeks ago, my sister implied that someone was a kaafir.
now, i know the ruling of these comments very well, and what i have made istikhara about is whether i shoukd tell her about the ruling, which would be telling her that she is a kaafir. What i am confused about and need your advice in, is that she dosn't know about these rulings. i.e what the nullifiers of imaan are. as far as i know, that whether someone knows or not about the nullifiers of iman, and he/she commits such actions, he/she is still considered as a kaafir. what i also know is that this ruling does not apply to someone who lives in a area where knowledge is not widespread.

So what i am confused about is that i don't know whether she falls under someone who has been exused.

let me give you our background. we live in australia. knowledge is widespread (alhamduliah), however, were we live, the only islamic school here opened 2 years ago, and it only goes on to yr 6. and she is alot older than that. we were never taught by anyone about aqeedah matters. we have riyaad us saliheen (which is where i found the hadith), but i don't think she knows the hadith exists.

anyway, like i said, maybe this needs a scholar, but im just seeking your advice after making istikhara.
please don't make any rulings if you do not know.

jazakallahu kahir.

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rafeeq
05-25-2007, 08:30 PM
My dear brother anonymous
walikum salam
you need not to worry , and this was not the matter to consult through istikhara. you can check with some scholare for your trust, but it is nothing to worry about. All ur sister is needed to do is she has to ask forgiveness from Allah and if possible from the person she told (if she told it to her /him directly otherwise no need).
You need not to worry. I would like you to suggest the study of Holy Quraan (with translation) will give you a lot of knowledge.
Allah knows best.
Rafeeq

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.