/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Long Journeys

baby_muslimah
05-26-2007, 08:17 PM
:sl:

I'm going to go on a very long journey Inshahallah soon and I was wondering what can I do on the plane other than sleep and eat. :statisfie

I'm going to take a pocket sized Quran and maybe listen to a few nasheeds and recitation on my MP3 player but what else do you suggest? It doesn't necessarily need to be Islamic, anything fun would do. :) Jazakallah Khairun.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MusLiM 4 LiFe
05-26-2007, 08:24 PM
u can play GAMES :D wooo :p wid like utha ppl.. if utha ppl r goin :D

Kittygyal
05-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Salamualikum.
Listen to Qura'an and relax. Take some books with you read them. Maybe read arabic if you can or een better read stories of prophet hood. Most of all you may wana take a little dua'ah book and learn dua'ahs or do tasbih on way.
Remember to read the dua'ah before setting, and most of all whats important is you getting there safe inshallah. May i ask where you going? Don't need to answer inshallah :)
ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.