/* */

PDA

View Full Version : this site needs a chatroom?

mujahedeen2087
08-12-2005, 02:00 AM
salam alikom

this site needs a chat room because it is somewhat difficult to get in touch with people when they need help. such as if some one wants to learn somthing they post a thread and have to wait for someone to reply back to them. but a lot of times no one will reply to them at all or give a vague awnser

Allah akbar

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SalafiFemaleJih
08-12-2005, 02:41 AM
Asalamaualaikum wr wb,

chat room = ftinah

if u are talking about seperated chat rooms...then its a good idea.

insha'Allah khair.

wasalamualaikum wr wb.

mujahedeen2087
08-12-2005, 11:26 PM
yes seprated chat rooms

Far7an
08-13-2005, 05:15 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Thread moved, such a request would have to be seen to by one of the admins InshaAllah, do not expect a prompt reply as they are busy at the moment.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
08-13-2005, 07:22 PM
:sl:
I believe this idea was already looked at by the admin, who concluded that it would not be possible to have seperate chatrooms in this forum.

:w:

minaz
08-13-2005, 08:29 PM
http://www.freejavachat.com/code.html

Ataraxis
08-14-2005, 01:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
I believe this idea was already looked at by the admin, who concluded that it would not be possible to have seperate chatrooms in this forum.

I think it's possible and I can do it even...

format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
Yeah..I just got an idea..:p

1. Couldn't you just post one of those codes for the Java Chat into post and have people enter from there? Like on post sticky in the brothers sections, and one in the sisters.
2. If that's seems wierd or the code won't work correctly, then why don't you make a separate site pages (one for bros, one for sisters) with the Java Chat and password protect them via your hosting services' cpanel? Moreover, the usernames & passwords and the link to those pages could only be found in a sticky post in the sisters' and brothers' section directing them to their chat area.. ;)

Surely, one of these ideas should work out.
Jazakallah khair... :D

Ansar Al-'Adl
08-14-2005, 03:02 AM
Hmm..jazakAllah khair for the input. Admin Kadafi would have to take a look at this since we are in control of such aspects of the forum. He's currently away, but inshaa'Allah when he returns we can direct him here to examine this suggestion.

Ataraxis
08-14-2005, 05:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
Hmm..jazakAllah khair for the input. Admin Kadafi would have to take a look at this since we are in control of such aspects of the forum. He's currently away, but inshaa'Allah when he returns we can direct him here to examine this suggestion.

No problem...just helping, since having a sep. chat room isn't a bad idea.. :)

niler
11-04-2007, 09:18 PM
can we now access chatrums?

snakelegs
11-04-2007, 09:56 PM
no, we don't have chat rooms. and i think it's just as well.
btw, can you imagine the nightmare it would be to moderate them?

aamirsaab
11-04-2007, 11:13 PM
We used to have a chat room until it got out of hand. Now we don't.

Use msn or yahoo messenger if you wish to communicate with a fellow member - less hassle.

Noddy
11-04-2007, 11:19 PM
Having a chatroom makes the forum less active. I tryed it on a Cricket forum, didn't go down too well.

aqsakhan
11-16-2007, 07:04 AM
Assalam-o-alaikum
regarding chat rooms the little space between the other member and us itself makes this place distinct and safe,the more u r in touch with it makes no difference between other sites and this one.
I think in today's world this is a safe place and it shud b as it is
I really appreciate its everything and i m feeling so much secured here:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.