/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dude!? Where's my pizza?

Zuko
08-12-2005, 12:53 PM
:sl:

What? What? Oh, ok... I'll tell you a little something about myself... Even though I've been here a while now...:p

(1) I'm an extremely moody person with frequent mood swings every day... Seriously... My friends get intimidated by me, especially when they like some guy and don't tell me about it... Mainly because they don't want me to freak out and yell at them... It hurts sometimes, but I get over it... I guess the fault lies with me... Wellllll I don't guess, I know....

(2) I have this social phobia that I can't wait to get rid of... I don't know why but I feel shy going out in public... I have a very low self-esteem although I try my best to hide it...

(3) I like reading books now... I used to love it, like was really obsessed, I wouldn't eat until I finished, but I went through this horrible phase after that where I became obsessed with music and stopped reading... Now I'm in some sort of music-sobriety phase where I'm trying to kick the habit, and so far so good... Al-Hamdulilah...

(4) I have anger management problems... I haven't even talked to a doctor yet but that's what everyone tells me and quite frankly, although I don't want to, I have to agree with them...

Hmm, let me give you an example:

Dumb brother comes in the room, looking obviously for something interesting so he can take it and run out as fast as he can.

Me: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!
Bro: I'm looking for something of mine (evil grin spreads on his face)
Me: NOTHING OF YOURS IS IN MY ROOM, NOW GET OUT!!!!
Bro: Make me!

I lunge at him and he runs away and I scream : "STUPID JERK! COME BACK IN MY ROOM AND I'LL WRING YOUR NECK!":mad:
~END~

Ok what number is it now? Oh yeah 5...

(5) I tend to stay in my room by myself ALL THE TIME... My family doesn't usually mind but will eventually yell at me for it, and say dumb stuff like I hate them or I wished I had another family... And my dad claims that sometimes he doesn't see me for a month... *shake head in pity for self*
Why do I stay by myself you ask? Well, its because I tend to lose myself in thought all the time... I need to take out at least an hour and a half a day to relfect.. on what? well anything... mostly about life and if I've been a good muslimah lately..... And sometimes I try to pretend I'm living a different life, yeah, because mine sucks so bad (don't ask me why or you'll get a novel, as if this already wasn't one)...

yeah I know I'm weird, but tell me something I don't know...

Hmm oh yeah my last (sorry lol I talk alot)

(6)I love junk food.... I can't help my self... And not only junk food regular food too if it tastes good enough... I also loooooooove caramel lattes, oh god they're soooo good, you guys gotta try them.... And plus, to top it all off, I'm downright lazy.... My friends work out at the gym and I don't because well, my parents will say no, and because I HATE EXERCISE... Sure I want to be fit and be muscular (not like those bodybuilding freaks) but I just wish I could do it without all of the hard work... Pretty pathetic right...

Ok, now I have officially beaten all of you people, or should I say aliens, in longevity of post (I think) so I bid you all.....

Salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
08-12-2005, 01:12 PM

Welcome. :) Pardon, what did you say?

:w:

Zuko
08-12-2005, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
Is this an INTRO ? :omg::haha:
;D ;D*
Ummm... MAYBE WHY? IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO WRITE INTROS? *breAks down in tears*

format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
Welcome to the forums Sis :)
tht was niceeeeeee intro ;)
did u write it now ? or was it there on ur comp to COPY-PASTE it on the diff forums ? :p

nah j/k
MY WORD! I HAVE NEVER BEEN INSULTED SO HORRIBLY IN ALL 15 YEARS OF MY LIFE...
j/p :p

Well you see I WAS going to post it on another section but I decided no way man, so I COPY AND PASTED it into this thingy.. But I swear it was all my words...:p :confused:

TEH
08-12-2005, 01:16 PM
:D

you know, anger isnt a good thing, you lose control, and you can do really stupid stuff, you can hurt people, when you dont even mean to. You should try your hardest not to let little things annoy you, at that, you shouldnt even let big things annoy you, just chill out, sit back, and smile....

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
08-12-2005, 01:22 PM

Anger is one emotion that is very hard to control.

Khalid ibn El Waleed (RA) narrated the following hadith: A Bedouin came one day to the Prophet (SAW) and said to him, "0, Messenger of Allah! I've come to ask you a few questions about the affairs of this Life and the Here After."

-Ask what you wish.

One of the questions was:

Q: What are the worst evils in the eyes of Allah?

A: Hot temper and miserliness.

For further info see here

TEH
08-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Osman said it, you should try your hardest to stay away from anger...

:)

Zuko
08-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Salaam,

Thanks for that.... whoa, never thought it'd be that bad... guess i need to work on that

salaam

Uthman
08-12-2005, 01:30 PM

Don't worry. :) When I get angry, I like to throw heavy objects around the room. :)

Here is an inspirational story to do with anger. :)

Zuko
08-12-2005, 01:32 PM

Yeah I've read that before.... its really, really good....

musleemah
08-12-2005, 01:46 PM
Bro i read it. i didnt get the link between what i said and what you posted. btw, how old are the majority of the people on this site. and also, are you ppl all american, your english sounds like that of an American

musleemah
08-12-2005, 01:54 PM
BRO , woops your a crak up, i accidentaly thought you meant read the ayat,..." And say: "Truth has come and falsehood has vanished. Surely! Falsehood is ever bound to vanish."
(17:81)
i didnt know you meant the underlined link, oopsi dasies. i figured it was a link afterwards. you shouldve hust said 'it was a joke" instead of sending me to some dictionary thing, LMAO, ok then so yer, are you ppl from america, and how old are the general people

Uthman
08-12-2005, 01:58 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by musleemah
Bro i read it. i didnt get the link between what i said and what you posted.
My point was that what TEH said was a joke. Thus, not to be taken seriously.

btw, how old are the majority of the people on this site. and also, are you ppl all american, your english sounds like that of an American
Alhamdulilah, I have been blessed with 14 years. :) I live in England. You can look at this thread though. :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-12-2005, 02:01 PM

I still dont get where the pizza is :confused:

oh and btw WElcome to the forums and excellent essay :)

musleemah
08-12-2005, 02:02 PM
np osman, hey ppl and you know what TEH, concerning your comment "girls tend to be less confident about their abilities than boys do", i think............girls just tend to show off less, and some ppl might interpret this as 'low confidence' but ya noe, they just dont wanna seem upthemselves, well that is what i think neway.

SalafiFemaleJih
08-12-2005, 02:33 PM
hey asalamuaalikum kid,

ahem always lookin for younger chicks den myself.....so i can rule on em :D just jokin hehe.

welcome to da forums. Enjoy ur stay insha'Allah.

May we all benefit from each other Ameen.

are you the same person from islamica wid da same avatar? just wondering. I guess I asked da question more than once.

aaaaah im sleepy my 15 hours of sleep is not over/completed yet....cuz of Jummah :) oh well, im outta here...take care n have fun.

wasalamualaikum wr wb.

Uthman
08-12-2005, 02:41 PM

I think, bearing in mind that this is just an introduction thread, we should stop posting and let the other members welcome the new member. :)

Danish
08-12-2005, 02:46 PM
scary intro...

btw welcome to LI :)

Zuko
08-12-2005, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danish
scary intro...

btw welcome to LI :)

lol, yeah I guess it is isn't it?:p

SalafiFemaleJih
08-12-2005, 03:30 PM
[quoted posted removed]
20.When a long article/post has been posted, and you want to comment on the article/post, do not quote it since it is a waste of space.

1) I think I have more worst mood swings den ya....till now I used to take meds for it haha....well now its under control allahmdulillah.

2) I'm shy too....I'm soo shy dat Its sometimes hard for me to talk to my own cousin if she is sitting in front of me in my room :-[ lol i know its weird.

3) I still read like I used to before more than 550 pages a day. I usually prefer reading Qur'an with tafseer....even though i finished it soo many times but u gotta love Ibn Katheer masha'Alllah.

Music is sumthin which is not my type. If u are talking about Islamic nasheeds? den i'm for it all day way.....once you start, u can't stop. I'm addicted to nasheeds.

4) my room is like a guest room...anyone can come in and do whatever they want....cuz i don want privacY cuz i got nothing to hide nor I need quiet time myself...cuz im always busy on computer i don care whats going on in my room...my lil sista is always hangin around...well i don care....

5) I rarely get time to see my family cuz im always on computer. They come in my room say salaams....so its all good.

I day dream about Shariah law...I know I'm weird but I'm serious and I always think about being a mujahida one day....I hope I die as shaheed insha'Allah do dua please.

so now....lets compare...whos more like alieN?

lemme add I sleep for 14-16hours a day...n rest of the time on computer. last record 20 days ago....I slept for 21 hours widout getting up in between....no one woke me up....

now now...whos weird me or you? :P

anyways, I was so bored...I thought i would just compare myself to you.....u are far better than me masha'Allah....I failed as usual.

anyways...............where shall I go for jummah?
cod
foundation?

wasalamualaikum wr wb.

n sorry about going off topic......lemme stick to it

Rabi'ya
08-12-2005, 04:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet_sorrow

What's islamica? Do you mean islamcan?

Assalamualaikum

Welcome to LI forum, sister you rock, mashAllah lol, ur cool. I saw your avatar and thought u were from islamica too but the sister who has ur avatar doesnt talk like u...well at least i havent noticed it before....unless u got two personalities lol

anyhoo...welcome and enjoy...seems things have livened up since u joined:D

Wsalam

Rabi'ya:rose:

Zuko
08-12-2005, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
Assalamualaikum

Welcome to LI forum, sister you rock, mashAllah lol, ur cool. I saw your avatar and thought u were from islamica too but the sister who has ur avatar doesnt talk like u...well at least i havent noticed it before....unless u got two personalities lol

anyhoo...welcome and enjoy...seems things have livened up since u joined:D

Wsalam

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey thanks for the warm welcome... very much appreciated...:)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-12-2005, 04:36 PM

You must hold the record for the most replies in an intro thread. This being the 72nd lol. And sis salafi u shuda opened a new thread :p I think we shud rename this Sweet Sorrow's corner, taking it after zAk's corner, in fact i think u shud open one i halal fun cuz u seem to be getting extremely popular here.

SalafiFemaleJih
08-12-2005, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet_sorrow
:omg:

ASIAN GIRL IF YOU DON'T MIND....

lol u go girl....

they are pagal bachhaiii :P

Zuko
08-12-2005, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SalafiFemaleJih
lol u go girl....

they are pagal bachhaiii :P
MORE LIKE KUTAI....

LOL, just tryin to sound like I know urdu....

I'M KIDDING OK?

salaam

minaz
08-12-2005, 08:06 PM
"KUTAI" don't that mean -----?

Muezzin
08-12-2005, 08:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
'Dogs' actually.

SalafiFemaleJih
08-12-2005, 08:11 PM
okay just a reminder this is a Islamic forums...I don want any topics to close down specially this one hehe. so lets watch our words insha'Allah.

i sound like old grandma...but i'm not...im da youngest of all......lol Allahmdulillah.

anyways,

wasalamualaikum wr wb.

Zuko
08-12-2005, 08:12 PM
"KUTAI" don't that mean b***?
OMG NO!:zip: :omg: :omg:

I MEANT IT FOR BOYS!!!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-12-2005, 08:23 PM

Please keep stick to the topics and not use any foul language :). This is an Islamic Forum.

ChasingRainbows
08-13-2005, 01:07 AM
Salam Alaikum,

welcome to the forums. Looking forward to reading more 12 page long posts like this.

Ansar Al-'Adl
08-13-2005, 04:56 AM
:sl: and welcome to the forums, May Allah swt make your stay most beneficial.

As for the thread, there has been a lot of free-posting in it, but I'll leave it open for a little while to give everyone a chance to welcome our sister, as long as no one fee-posts to much in it.

Henry
08-13-2005, 06:39 AM
Assalamu Alaikam,

I found out that destroying wooden crates with a hammer makes me feal really, really good after holding in my anger :D

F.Y.
08-13-2005, 07:17 AM
Brother Henry?
Ummm, where did you get the crates from? I might give it a go! :)

Fahima

Far7an
08-13-2005, 07:24 AM
Assalamu alaikum

Welcome to the forum, all freeposts or posts which were off topic have been deleted.

Enjoy your stay!

Lateralus63
08-13-2005, 08:05 AM

Welcome to the freepost realm, technically since you have come here you should be bringing the pizza.

musleemah
08-13-2005, 11:43 AM
this thread was realli interesting at one stage and now............it has just died down.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-13-2005, 11:49 AM
this thread was realli interesting at one stage and now............it has just died down.

i suppose it was interesting cuz of all the free-posts and intermixing? Well Alhamdullilah its good its calmed down a bit.

musleemah
08-13-2005, 11:58 AM
its calmed down abit, ?, thats a little of an understatement, before my comment, no one had comented somethign propper in ages

Ummu Amatullah
08-13-2005, 12:46 PM
Salam sis and welcome.You remind me of a young me(acting like my aunt)temperamental and just wacked out :confused:.Just playing sis don't put yourself down like that i'm sure you don't have a low self esteem.Come on you're a New Yorker.No way can a girl from N.Y have low self-esteem.Hating brothers ahhhh..don't worry it's natural.Comes with the territory.Better :zip: :zip: before they delete this too.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-13-2005, 12:48 PM

We are getting quite the number of ppl from NY arent we? MAshallah, im from NY too.

Zuko
08-13-2005, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
don't put yourself down like that i'm sure you don't have a low self esteem.Come on you're a New Yorker.No way can a girl from N.Y have low self-esteem.

Actually you'd be soo surprised....

format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
Hating brothers ahhhh..don't worry it's natural.
Well, of course... It's all good...:p

Ok... let me just shut up now....

SalafiFemaleJih
08-13-2005, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687

We are getting quite the number of ppl from NY arent we? MAshallah, im from NY too.

no one from chicago? : (

sad innit?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.