/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rememeber having patience leads you to the door!

Kittygyal
05-28-2007, 08:36 PM
Salamualikum.
I hope everyone is in the best health of Iman inshallah.

I want to make an announcement to let everyone know after going through loads of pains and hardship finaly Allah subhwnatallah has helped me lots and for those people who struggle through pains and do dua'ah and feel like Allah is not listning to your dua'ah, thats wrong. I myself has been struggling through alot of pains and Alhmdulillah having patience everyhting works out.

Now my brothers allow me to wear a Hijab and the Jilb Mashallah!!. I am very happy that am allowed to wear it. I was dyign to wear one but now i am allowed. I love everyoen one of you here for the sake of my lord and please kepp on remembering me in your dua'ahs inshallah.

I am wearing a hijab now and a jilb which my Aalimah bought for me from Umrah. It smells ever so nice the fragrance from Umrah mashallah.

Love you all for the sake of my lord. Remember people who don't wear a hijab and jild remember one thing am talking from my personal and after being a christain and NOW revert and also am becoming an Aalimah and a Huffaz. After all them pains i am NOW NOW allowed to wear a hijab and a jilb mashallah mashallah!!! It doesn't mean wearing a Jilb you CAN'T wear jeans and stuff you still can better to cover your figure.

It's ONLY my second day of wearing one mashallah ever soo nice. Wore it first time yesaday at a conference mashallah i feel more of a muslim now!
Ya allah subhwnatallah i LOVE you.

Everyone forgive me please and remember me in your dua'ahs inshallah.

Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
00:00
05-28-2007, 09:44 PM
Mashallah, ALLAH HU AKBAR. congratulations sis.

If only every sis would feel proud to wear the hijaab and the Jilb like you.Subhanallah. may allah s.w.t bless you with janatul firdous.

Riya90
05-28-2007, 10:28 PM
mashAllaah mabrook uhkti .. :)

Medina83
05-29-2007, 08:16 AM
Elhamdulillah! thats great sis kittygal!

Allah swt reward you for the fight you put up sister and for your sabr with those who try to hold you back...

go girl!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Gangster No.1
05-29-2007, 08:56 AM
congratulations sis!

Inshalah Allah gives us all patience, and inshalah our du'as are accepted.ameen

Malaikah
05-29-2007, 09:00 AM
:sl:

Alhamdulilah, I'm glad things are working out with your family. :)

Hashim_507
05-29-2007, 09:15 AM
Mashhalah,
I am so happy to hear about that.

Kittygyal
05-29-2007, 11:33 AM
Salamualikum.
Shukran everyone and amin to the dua'ahs.
Subhnallah wearing this hijab right now i feel much more closser to my Lord and more of a muslim. I still have a long way yet to achieve my aspirational goal but best thing is taking action upon it. After soo many pains and then crying because of the hard times, now i realise how much allah subhnwatallah can do with us helping him and being patience.
We may walk in street and be called names but whats most important is 'we are muslims' after all and were not doing this for others but our self inshallah with right intention ofcourse.
Indeed you feel different at first and suffocated but thats just like when you wear new clothes you feel different but you'l get used to it. I hope i can leave the inner of me by wearing the Hijab and Jilb for ever until i leave my soul and i hope Allah subhwnatallah accepts my intentions inshallah.

Me wearing the hijab and the jilb makes me ponder into tears because thats how much i love my religion and my Lord. I may not be perfect in wise but i am trying my best to achieve to get into the doors of Janah Inshallah.
I pray that Allah subhwnatallah leads us all to the right path and strenghten's our Iman Inshallah my beloved brothers and sisters :)

I hope everyone of the sisters really understand what a jilb and hijab is and whats it for. Now i realise all me wasting money on my clothes and jewlery and other stuff is a waste of money and waste of time. Now i can waste my money on buying plain Hijab's and Jilb's inshallah. My fashion is my Hijab and Jilb inshallah inshallah for ever.

Please remember me in your dua'ahs and forgive me for anything bad inshallah.
Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.