/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *Takbeer Hamd Thread*

IbnAbdulHakim
05-29-2007, 11:32 AM
The Takbeer and Praising of Allah Thread

Audhubillah Himinash shaytaanir rajeem

Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem

This thread is solely and entirely dedicated to the praise of Allah Azza wa jal and his Messenger salawatullahi wa sallamu alaih on this thread.

Please dont do anything but praise Allah and his beloved messenger salawatullahi wa sallamu alaih

This is to soften our hearts to the dhikr of Allah, brothers and sisters dont be shy, PRAISE ALLAH, make the font as

~Beautiful~
as
you
can

so praise Allah inshaAllah :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
05-29-2007, 11:32 AM
Allahu Akbar!!!!!

Kittygyal
05-29-2007, 11:58 AM
Salamualikum.
A brilliant thread indeed my brother :). I pray Allah subhnawatallah forgives us all and leads us all to the right path inshallah inshallah. Amin

Allah hu Akbar!

Ma'assalama

Camomilla
05-29-2007, 12:07 PM
:sl:
Allahu Akbar!
Subhanallah!
Alhamdulillah!
La ilaha Ilallallah!
Lahawla wala quata illaa Billah!

very good thread, thanx brother! :thumbs_up :thumbs_up
:)
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
05-29-2007, 12:59 PM

Subhanallahi Walhamdulillahi Wa La Ilaha Illahu Wallahu Akbar Wa La Hawla Wa La Quwata Illa Billahil Alayil Azim
Allahuma sali ala sayidina aanabiyana wamawlana Muhammed wa ala alahi wa ashabihi wa aswajihi wa dhuriyatihi wa ummatih wa alayna maihim ajmaien..ya arhamar rahimeen
Great thread bro :thumbs_up :)

vpb
05-29-2007, 01:00 PM
Subhanallahi wa bi hamdihi
Allahu Akbar

IbnAbdulHakim
05-29-2007, 01:14 PM
SubhanAllahu wa bihamdihi

Allahu akbar, laa ilaaha illallaahu wahdahu laa sharikaalahu, lahul mulku wa lahul hamd, wa laa ilaaha illah anta!

please correct any mistakes i make sisters who are well versed in arabic :hiding: jazakAllahu khair

Camomilla
05-30-2007, 07:09 AM
La Ilaha Illallahu wahdahu la sharikalahu lahulmulku walahulhamdu wahuwa alaa kulli shay'in qadiir

'Abd al-Baari
05-30-2007, 10:12 AM

Alhamdulillah hamdan khatheeran taiyyiban mubaarakan feeh
Allahu akbar kabeera-wal hamdulillahi katheera-wa subhaanallahi bukratan wa a seelaa

Musalmaan
05-30-2007, 10:49 AM
Alhamdulillah hi Rabbil Aalimeen
wAs-Salatu was Salaamu Ala Rahmatilulil-Aalimeen
Khatimun Nabiyyeen Syed ul Mursaleen
Syed- Shufaa ala Yaum mid deen

nice thread akhi, :thumbs_up

05-30-2007, 10:55 AM
MashaAllah good thread

Its also a good place to share duas inshaAllah

subhanallahi wabihamdihi 3adada khalqihi wa ridaa nafsihi wa zinata 3arshihi wa midaada kalimaatih

Musalmaan
05-30-2007, 11:12 AM
:sl: sorry its a long one, but i love to share it here in the praise of our prophet the leader of all prophets, Almight Allah's best creation, Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wa sallam.
This hadith is recorded in Bukhari, as well as, Muslim.

Ahadeeth from An-Nawawi's (RA) Riyadhus-Saleeheen

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: We accompanied the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) to a banquet. The meat of the forearm was presented to him as he was very fond of it. The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) ate a morsel of it and said, "I will be the master of all the people on the Day of Resurrection. Do you know why? Allah will gather all human beings, past and present generations on the same ground so that the announcer may be able to make them all hear his voice and the onlookers may be able to see all of them. The sun will come very close to the people, they will suffer such distress and trouble as they will not be able to bear. Then the people will say: `Do you see our (miserable) condition? You should look for someone who can intercede for you with your Rubb.' Some people will say to the others: `Go to your father, Adam.' So they will go to Adam and say to him: `You are the father of mankind; Allah created you with His Own Hand, and breathed into you of His spirit, ordered the angels to prostrate before you and He made you dwell in Jannah. So (please) intercede for us with your Rubb. Do you not see our (miserable) condition?' Adam will say: `Today my Rubb has become so angry as He has never been before, nor will He ever become angry after this. He forbade me to approach the tree, but I disobeyed Him. I am worried about myself. Go to someone else. Go to (Prophet) Nuh (Noah).' They will come to Nuh and will say to him: `O Nuh! You are the first of Messenger of Allah to the people on the earth, and Allah has named you a grateful slave. Please intercede for us with your Rubb. Do you not see our (miserable) condition?' He will say: `Today my Rubb his become so angry as He has never been before, nor will He become angry hereafter. I was granted the right to make one definitely accepted invocation. I availed of this opportunity and made it against my nation. I am worried about myself. Go to someone else. Go to (Prophet) Ibrahim (Abraham).' They will go to Ibrahim and say to him: `O Ibrahim, you are Messenger of Allah and His Khalil (the intimate friend of Allah) from among the people of the earth; so please intercede for us with your Rubb. Don't you see our (miserable) condition?' He will say to them: `Today my Rubb has become so angry as He has never been before; nor will he ever be so hereafter. I had told three lies. I am worried about myself. Go to someone else. Go to (Prophet) Musa (Moses).' The people will then go to Musa and say to him: `O Musa! You are Messenger of Allah and Allah gave you superiority above the others with His Message and with His direct Talk to you, so intercede for us with your Rubb. Do you not see our (miserable) condition?' Musa will say: `Today my Rubb has become so angry as he has never been before, nor will He ever be hereafter. I killed a man whom I had not been ordered to kill. I am worried about myself. Go to someone else. Go to (Prophet) `Isa (Jesus).' So they will go to `¦sa and say to him: `O `Isa! You are Messenger of Allah and His Word (i.e., "Be''-and he was) which he bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit created by Him; and you talked to the people while you were in the cradle. Please intercede for us with your Rubb. Do you not see our (miserable) condition?' `¦sa will say: `Today my Rubb has become so angry as He has never been before, nor will He ever be like this hereafter.' `Isa will not mention any sin, but will say: `I am worried about myself. Go to someone else. Go to Muhammad (PBUH).'''

Another narration is: The Messenger of Allah said, "They will come to me and say: `O Muhammad! You are the Messenger of Allah and the Last of Prophets, and Allah has forgiven your past and future sins. Please intercede for us with your Rubb. Do you not see our (miserable) condition?''' The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) added, "Then I will proceed under Allah's Throne and fall down in prostration before my Rubb. Then, He will bestow upon me knowledge of such praises and glorification to Him as He has never bestowed upon anybody else before me. Then I will be addressed: `O Muhammad! Raise your head. Ask, and your request will be granted. Intercede, and your intercession will be accepted.' So I will raise my head and say: `My followers, O my Rubb! My followers, O my Rubb! My followers, O my Rubb!' It will be said: `O Muhammad! Admit into Jannah such people as are not subjected to reckoning through the right gate of Jannah.' The rest of them will be admitted along with the rest of mankind through the various gates of Jannah.'' The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) further said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is! The distance between every two sides of the gates of Jannah is like the distance between Makkah and Hajar, or that between Makkah and Busra (Syria).''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Commentary:
1. Hajar is a town in Bahrain and Busra is a city in Harran which is situated in the south of Damascus. This means that each of the gates of the Jannah will be so broad that the distance between its two sides would be thousands of miles.

2. In this narration, the greatness and superiority of the Prophet (PBUH) has been described. On the Day of Resurrection when the great Prophets would not dare to speak or request leniency for mankind, only Muhammad (PBUH) would intercede for the people and request for mercy by the Permission of Allah. The first request which he will make would be that accountability may be started, so that the people may be freed as soon as possible from the hardships and troubles of the Day of Resurrection. This part of the Hadith has not been mentioned in this narration; but it has been described in other narrations. This would be a general request.

The second intercession will be for his own Ummah. This will take place in several stages. Here, the first stage has been mentioned. In this stage Allah will send those people to Jannah whose accountability would not be necessary.

Next stage would be when the sinners among the believers would have completed their period of punishment in Hell and then Allah will send them to Jannah upon the intercession of the Prophet (PBUH).

Other Prophets will seek to be excused from recommending or advocating because of some of their slips. The real reason for this attitude of theirs is that they are on such high pedestal of greatness and piety that even a slight slip of theirs which does come under the boundary of unworthiness would be felt by them to be very significant. This is just like the proverb which says that even the nice action of the pious ones are considered to be the blemishes and defects for the friends of Allah. Similar is the case with the Prophets, they excused themselves from advocating their case before Allah because of their insignificant slips.

'Abd al-Baari
06-05-2007, 06:40 AM

Subhanallahi Wabihamdihi Subhanallahil Azeem

Helena
06-05-2007, 10:48 AM
great thread..mashAllah...we can learn and teach from each other....:D ..inshAllah...

Abu Hurayrah related that the Prophet (saw) said:

" Allah says, " I am with my servant when he remembers me and his lips move in my remembrace.".

And lastly:

Jabir related that the Prophet ( saw) said:

" the best kind of remembrance of Allah is " La ilaha illallah." ( there is none worthy of worship except Allah)

Salama
06-05-2007, 10:55 AM
SubhanAllah Walhamdulilah Wallahuakbar!!!!!!

Alahmumma sali wa salim wa baraik ala sayedina Muhammed wa ala alay

IbnAbdulHakim
06-05-2007, 11:08 AM
subhanAllah wa bihamdikha. ash-hadu allaah ilaaha illallaah. astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.